We meet again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

We meet again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

We meet again

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

We meet again - Page 2 Empty Re: We meet again

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:49 pm

As John got out his wand he flicked it as a piece of paper appeared right in front of her. "Just sign here dear and you'll be good to go."said John smiling at her. "You'll be well known here love, John would make sure of that for he reads all the books that he sells as well!"said Andrew softly. Andrew was so happy for Emma now that he wanted to kiss her. "Your book will be published love, just like you wanted."said Andrew softly as his eyes sparkled happily at her. Andrew hoped that Emma was right handed for he didn't want to let go of her left hand for nothing for it was soft and it seemed to fit perfectly in his. "This calls for a celebration Andrew, kiss your lady Andrew!'said John the manager. Andrew looked at Emma wondering if she wanted him to kiss her again or not. Of course, he wanted to but he wanted to see if Emma wanted to before he did it.
Patrick (Patch) Underwood
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 278

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:42 am

Emma smiled at the manager as he pulled out a piece of paper and told her to sign it. Emma couldn't believe it, within minutes of leaving the house this morning, Emma was beginning to sell her books. It was all because of Andrew. Without him, Emma would never have been able to get, John, the manager to sell her books. Emma signed the papers with her right hand quickly then smiled up at Andrew as he called her love. Emma loved it when he did that. Then suddenly the manager, John, was saying that they should kiss. Emma quickly looked surprisedly at the ground, then happily up at Andrew. Emma put the pen down on the paper, then put her other hand in Andrews hand, then closed her eyes and leaned in for the kiss. Emma would let him do the kissing. Make it look normal and not staged. After all Emma and him weren't together...yet.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Number of posts : 37

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:01 am

As she seen Emma leaning in to kiss him Andrew kissed her passionately on the lips for a few minutes before breaking away. "Now that's what I'm talking about right there Andrew, I wouldn't let her go for nothing she's a keeper!"said John looking happily at them. As he flicked his wand at Emma's book the magically went on the shelf one by one until they were all on a shelf behind them. As Andrew looked into Emma's eyes he gave her a soft warm smile and then looked behind her. "Look love, your books are on the shelves!"said Andrew softly knowing that she was happy by the look on her face. Andrew knew that Emma owed him back time for this, but he wasn't worry about it. One of the reason why he did it, was because he liked Emma and he would do anything to make her happy.

Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:32 am

Emma was expecting the kiss, but wasn't expecting the kiss to be so good. As the kiss went longer than she thought that it would, she got into it. She began to wrap her arms around his neck. Emma was really into this and didn't want it to end. Finally the kiss ended and Emma looked deeply into his eyes. Once Andrew started talking Emma let go of him and quickly turned around to face the shelves that her books where being put on. Of course they where being put on the Fantasy shelve, because that's what kind of books they where. "Yes they are, love." Emma said with love in her voice, it was surprise to her and most likely to Andrew as well that it had love in it. Emma then turned to face the manager. "Again thank you, John. I can't wait till people start to read them. Well we have to go now, so well see you later. Bye John." Emma said waving good bye to John, then grabbing Andrew's hand and walking towards the door. Once outside, Emma dropped Andrews hand and continued walking but with a more angry manner to it. 'How could he do that to me. How could he pull a stunt like that.' Emma thought to herself.

OOC: Sorry for the slight god mode. Very Happy
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:16 am

"See you later John!" Andrew called out to him as Emma dragged him out the door as John chuckled and shook his head at them. Once they were outside Andrew Emma let go of his hand and started walking away in a angry manner. "Oh god, what did I do now?"Andrew asked her softly as he stopped in front of her his blue eyes sparkling at her. "I helped you get your books published and this is the thank I get?" Andrew asked her angrily as his blue eyes narrowed at her."You know, the only reason why I did it for you is because I like you and possibly love you and you deserve to be reckonize."said Andrew softly.

"But if I did something wrong I'm sorry, I was just trying to help you."said Andrew softly as he left her alone and walked to the small cafe across the street. As pushed the door opened the bell tinkled above his head but he simply ignored it. As he took a seat at a table he ran his hands through his hair and groaned as the annoying girl came towards him. "Oh god, not now I don't need this!"said Andrew to himself as he gave her a fake smile. "Oh hello once again, where's your girlfriend did you two break up?"she asked him. Andrew gritted his teeth and looked at the girl annoyed. "I don't think that your concern, I want a french vanilla cappicno."said Andrew hoping this girl would stop bugging him and get his order.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:30 am

Emma finally turns to face Andrew when he starts to talk. But before she could say anything, Andrew started being mad at her. He was the one that kissed her passionately in the book store, so why was he yelling at her? Then Emma realized that Andrew didn't think that it was the kiss that she was mad about. He thought she was being mad about the help he gave her with her books. Then Emma was totally surprised when Andrew said that he might like her even love her. After a second or two, Emma had to catch her breath back. But by the time that Emma got her breath back, Andrew was all ready in the cafe'. Emma quickly ran over to the cafe', opened the door with a tinkle. Then took a second to find Andrew.

Before Emma could even walk over to him, the waitress from last time swooped in on Andrew like he was a brand new toy to play with. This upset Emma deeply. As she got close to Andrew and the waitress she started hearing part of the conversation. "You heard him, go get two french vanilla cappicinos please." Emma said to the waitress, walking over to Andrew's side of the table and sitting directly into his lap. Emma then turned her face towards Andrew, then kissed him more passionately then before in the book store. Emma then turned towards the waitress and smiled happily.

OOC: Sorry if I god modded again. I just thought that it would be funny to see the look on the girls face once she saw the pretend girlfriend come in again and kiss Andrew. Very Happy
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:56 am

Andrew hid a smirk on his face as Emma came in and sat directly on his lap which he didn't mind one bit if she did. Andrew's eyes widened a bit as she kissed him more passionately then he did at the bookstore but he didn't pull away he simply wrapped his arms around her and simply kissed her back. As they pulled away Andrew smiled happily and lovingly at Emma before he turned back to the annoying waitress. "Um... where are our drinks at? and I thought I told you last time I have a girlfriend she's right here on my lap."said Andrew softly. "I thought you two were pretending."said the waitress she she stuck her nose up in the air and walked off.

Chuckling softly to himself he shook his head. "Seriously when will she ever learn that I'm taken by you only if you want to be."said Andrew softly. "Emma Blackwell will you be my girlfriend?"Andrew asked her softly to where the waitress can't hear her but loud enough to where Emma could. If Emma said yes, then they wouldn't be faking like the last time it would be real. Although they did put on quite a show last time, but this time he knew they could put on a something more then the last time. But he wasn't going to do that to Emma, but if the waitress asked for it he would sure let her know his hear belonged to Emma.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:18 am

Emma couldn't help but giggle a little after the girl left. It was so funny and easy to mess with that girl. Then Emma became serious when Andrew asked her to be his girlfriend. Emma didn't know that answer to that one yet. Emma knew that she liked him, but she didn't know how much she liked him. So Emma stood up then walked over to the chair that was next to Andrews right, then sat down in it facing Andrew. Emma sighed not happily but not angrily either. It was more of a I'm thinking type of sigh. "Before I give you and answer, Andrew, I just wanted to let you know. Before when we left the book store. I wasn't angry because you helped me with getting my books sold, I was angry because of the kiss. I knew that kissing you would make it look like a real relationship to John, but that kiss was more than just a little kiss. I just wasn't expecting how I would feel about it all I guess." Emma said to him crossing her legs now and smiling slightly. "To answer your question, I would have to say...." Emma said pausing for a second to think about how she felt. Then she realized that ever since she first meet him, she knew that there was something about him that she liked and wanted to be apart of. " I say yes, I will be your girlfriend." Emma said smiling brightly at Andrew. It had been awhile since Emma had been in a relationship, so she couldn't remember if this was the part where they kissed again, or just hugged. So she left that part up to him.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick (Patch) Underwood Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:39 am

Andrew looked at her confused as she gotten off his lap and took a seat across from him. To be honest he didn't want her to leave his lap but he didn't say anything. As he heard her sigh to herself he looked at her with his blue eyes. Andrew nodded. "I understand, but I was hoping that you would see that I liked you and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I'm sorry if I went a bit overboard but I couldn't help it, when I'm around you I can't get enough of you."said Andrew softly but honestly. As he waited for her answer he smiled as she said that she would be his girlfriend. "I was hoping that you would say yes Ms. Blackwell."said Andrew softly as he kissed her softly on the lips but break away as the waitress set down their drinks in a ruff way. "Um... excuse me, I believe we asked for french vanilla cappicno not one shook up!'said Andrew calmly but in a cold hearted voice.
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emma Blackwell Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:49 am

Emma kissed Andrew back, then smiled at him, just before the waitress came back. Emma was finally happy, she had a boyfriend, she was selling some of her books, and she didn't know how much greater the day could get and thats when it hit her. After the waitress roughly put the drinks down on the counter, Emma snapped. Emma stood up and faced the girl. "That's it. I have had enough of your attitude. I want to speak with your manager. You can kiss your job here good bye. Either that or you can appologize to my boyfriend and stay the He** away from us?" Emma said to the girl with a prissy and over angry tone of voice. Emma knew that she was probably going over board, but when the drinks hit the table and almost hit her and Andrew, Emma just couldn't take the girl any more.
Emma Blackwell
Emma Blackwell

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top