And thus, we meet again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

And thus, we meet again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

And thus, we meet again

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

And thus, we meet again - Page 2 Empty Re: And thus, we meet again

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:17 pm

He laughed at her last remark. His whole apartment had been decorated by his parents, even his room, even before he was born. He did not have much to say, but he liked it. He enjoyed the touch of times past. Her chin felt nice on his shoulder. Well, she felt nice even when she was just near him. He leaned back on the bed, pulling Julia next to him, laughing. He embraced her while they were on the bed. ''Well, we could stare at the ceiling'', he said, smiling, looking at her. He kissed her softly. ''Tell me, what do you dream of?'', he asked, looking up and then at her, once again.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Julia giggled as he pulled her down to lay next to him. She wrapped her arms around his torso, smiling at his warmth. She felt so comfortable like this and loved being so close to him. "Stare at the ceiling? Interesting enough" She smirked, looking up at him as she rested her head on his chest. What does she dream about? She wasn't exactly sure, her dreams were always different. But they all had one thing in common: they were all so crazy. The things that she could come up with in her sleep were amazing... amazingly impossible. But, like in the words of her favorite story, Alice in Wonderland: The best way to achieve the impossible is to believe that it is, indeed, possible.

Julia could be easily compared to the character Alice in many ways. The first was that she was stubborn; if there was something that she didn't like at all, or didn't "approve" of, she would never do it, no matter what people say. She was also very strange; although she never usually shows it, Julia can never have a peace of mind when something is too simple, it always has to be outrageous and, impossible, of course. Julia also has difficulty explaining things, that was self-explanatory.

"I normally dream of strange, strange things. See, I love the story of Alice in Wonderland, and I feel like I can really relate to Alice. I love making incredibly impossible scenarios in my head at night, like, talking flowers in a meadow, and a smiling cat. I mean, when you think about it, these things are quite normal for an Alice in Wonderland fanatic- 'fanatic' meaning 'reads the book every other day and watches the movies every Friday night'- but, I don't think many people dream of such things all the time. But for me, it's an every night dilemma; but I love every experience. Oh, I'm babbling aren't I?" She explained. Julia always babbled, especially when she explained things that she was truly interested in. And Alice in Wonderland was one of them. "I'm so sorry, Arthur, I'm a real chatterbox" She giggled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:52 pm

''No, no'', he said, stroking her hair. ''Alice is a wonderful story, complex, but truly wonderful. It really embodies the human imagination, all the worlds and ideas one can think off, all the people, creatures... everything'', he explained later on. She felt nice, her head resting on his chest. ''And it is very lovely to hear you speak... it relaxes, being so gentle and friendly'', he added. ''Do continue... I just like hearing your voice. Just... talk, whatever you want, just talk.'', he said with a smile as he kissed her once more on her head.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:13 am

Julia smiled, and traced her finger along his stomach making little circles and doodles. It felt good to know that he understood her insanity. She would never usually explain these things to any random person, they would think she was rather mad. Though it was hard to tell that she wasn't mad either way. Julia turned her body around so that she was facing him. "What should I talk about? There isn't much" She chuckled, scooting forward to him so her face was closer to his'. "I don't want to talk," She grinned and kissed him, "I'd rather do that" Julia giggled and rested her head on his shoulder, still looking at him.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:59 pm

As she started to make those rings around his belly, he smiled. That was a very sweet gesture. But, a the same moment, the smile fainted. Why such a reply? What did he do? It was a puzzle to him, but in the same moment, he found it our. As he felt her lips on his, he smiled and forgot all about his former dilemma. ''Isn't that nice? Well, if that is what you would like to do...'', he said, pulling her head an kissing her strongly. He held her head with one hand, holding her torso with the other, pulling her towards him, closer and firmer. It was a lovely moment.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 am

It was all so sweet, and happening so quickly. But it felt good; the rush of his lips against hers and the warmth of his body. Julia pulled him closer to her, enclosing the free air between them, and pulled her head away from his, resting her head on his shoulder. "You're amazing, did I ever tell you that?" She giggled before once again returning her lips to his and trailing it along his chin. She couldn't help herself, he was too tempting at the moment, and it all felt too easy. She didn't want the moment to end.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

''Now, I can't remember anything'', he said smiling as he held her stronger. Yes, this was a beautiful moment. Her warmth, the softness of her body, her arms, her gentle voice and her beauty, everything exceeding the worldly wonders he had seen before. Of course he was aware of the whole situation, but it just seemed so magical, so... wonderful, divine and exceptional. He did not want to cease that wonderful moment. ''You dear, sweet thing'', he said, giving her another strong kiss.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:42 pm

Julia smiled, not only at Arthur's remark, but at the situation. The moment seemed never ending, which was always a good thing, it exceeded her expectations- not that she had expected it to go further than an innocent kiss in the first place- which was all too sweet. She returned his kisses with growing strength and passion before pulling her neck back, separating their lips. Though she was already used to kissing Arthur, she still felt the warmth on her cheeks from the blush, she hid it by looking in the other direction as she bit her lip; she didn't want to seem like an idiot. "I believe it's about time you started to talk nonsense about yourself like I have" She said with a giggle, a hint of sarcasm in her tone.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:54 pm

He embraced her and pulled her on top of him. Since he was very light for his height and yet managed to pull her atop without a problem, he deduced she had to be also very light. He smiled, hoping she would not mind his childish gesture. He stoked her cheeks gently, once more, and looked at her, that sweet little thing. ''Well, that all depends on what kind of nonsense you want me to talk about. I have a lot of nonsense of which I can speak of. Like the time I was professor for one class, or when I learned to play the piano, which was a long time ago, or when... well, whatever you want to, I'll talk. And yes, I got a job as acting manager of Slug & Jiggers... I thought you might want to know'', he said.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 am

Julia smiled as he moved her body on top of his'. She felt a little uncomfortable at first, only because she felt like she was crushing him beneath her, but she got used to it after a while. She leaned down and rested her head on his shoulder with her legs on either side of his body, hopefully reducing some of her body weight from under him. "Anything, it all seems interesting to me. But the manager of Slug & Jiggers..." She trailed off, happy for him. "Were you planning at all to return to Hogwarts as a Professor or anything of the sort? I'm sure they would be happy to have you in the future." She smiled.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top