After Work - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Work - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Work

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Work - Page 6 Empty Re: After Work

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:28 am

"Khaat has a huge sweet tooth," Robert laughed, watching Khaat leave. "When she was pregnant with her daughter, her one craviing was cheesecake. Well, actually, she had two cravings. Cheesecake and coffee. I don't count the coffee because she always craves that. She's a really terrible coffee addict. The woman practically mainlines it.

"But I must admit, I do like this chocolate orange cheesecake. She told me earlier today that she just added a full service gourmet bakery to Sparks. I suppose I could manage to get us appointed as her chief taste testers for her new recipes. It might be a welcome addition to all those Ministry staff meetings. What do you think, All?"

"Extend that to lunch once in awhile, and you've got a deal," Brian said.

"You really are pushing it, aren't you?" Robert looked at Brian and laughed. "Well, if we prefer to do lunch meetings, I will spring for the lunch."

"That's better," Brian laughed. "So, I presume you will want to do some sort of training exercises, Robert?"

"Well, I would prefer to, but perhaps we're all feeling fairly secure with our dueling skills. What do you all think?" Robert asked.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:04 am

"Training exercises are preferred," Daniel said, his voice a little shaken by his love visiting him. He still had random tingles in parts like the fingers and toes, he was sure he'd want to be at least the last person they picked for one, but he was doubtful of that.

He let out a covered up belch, "Chocolate and orange are a good combination, mind you not as good as something like chocolate and strawberry. Tiger tail ice cream used to be my favorite chocolate and orange combo, but this cake...well...takes the cake".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:27 am

"I haven't had tiger tail ice cream since I had a vacation with Khaat and Robert and Katherine and Khaat's Uncle Remus. We went to Colorado and went rock climbing, remember, Robert?"

"I do," Robert laughed. "Remus was not the best climber, as I recall."

"No. Was not one of his strengths," Brian agreed. "Remember Khaat and I slipped away from you all and found that little ice cream place and were eating tiger tail when you found us?"

"I remember. I also remember Katherine grounding you both.

"Ah, well, that was the only mistake we made the whole trip."

Robert looked at him. "Are we talking about the same trip? I seem to remember that differently."

"No matter," Brian shifted subjects quickly. "Alright. I'll set up some duels. I presume they'd rather duel me than you."

"Be my guest," Robert said. "And I'm sure you're right."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 31, 2010 3:38 am

Daniel yawned, his body shivered again, but he was genuinely cold. Thinking of ice cream in a place like this made him like that.

Then he put his palm to his face, "The black in tiger tail isn't chocolate! It's licorice! How could I have forgotten that?" He hadn't had it in a while.

"The last time I had that ice cream was at a parlor with Brienne and Luna, they ordered large sundaes. I had to finish Luna's, though, cause her eyes are bigger than her stomach. That was what...half a year ago now? Yeah. Approximately."

Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top