After Work - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After Work - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After Work

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After Work - Page 4 Empty Re: After Work

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:25 pm

steven nodded at Robert and smiled sliding the box into his pocket "I'm going to sort out a meal at the farm a nice romantic one with candels and everything, I think and ask her then." he said his voice decided , he looked at daniel and nodded "its good to write your thought down I have to admit I keep a jurnal too" he said looking around the table "ow yes, its in my draw at the ranch, I write all thats hapened and things I hope to do." he said with a smile . he sat back and finished his drink "its a safe realise of tenshion"he said smiling to daniel .
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:29 pm

"It feels good once in a while to just write it all down. However, it does bring back pain if you happened to see it one day" Daniel said. He drank his firewhiskey until about half of it was drained. He wasn't intoxicated or anything, just a bit tired, hungry and bored. So much so that he wouldn't notice anything else. "I wonder how the burgers taste here" he said with a hint of his apparent tiredness.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Robert saw the server coming with a large tray of burgers and fries. "Well, Daniel, you're about to get your chance to find out. Here they come. " The server correctly set the burgers in front of their rightful owners and brought a small wooden tray of condiments for whatever they wanted. Malt vinegar, catsup, mustard, mayonnaise. She smiled at them, offering to refill their drinks. Robert ordered a pitcher of cola and a number of ice filled glasses, in case some of them wanted to drink icy cold cola with their burgers instead of whiskey. He decided against the ranch dressing and doused the fries with malt vinegar. He popped one into his mouth and then, after swallowing, asked, "So, is anyone interested in my setting up some training exercises for us so we can sharpen our skills a bit? I'm always interested in participating in training. Anyone else want to join me in a day or so? I know I can get one of the large rooms in the St. Mungos fitness center for us."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:57 pm

Daniel got a coke with his burger and fries. He tasted the fries and burger first, they were exquisite. "They're awesome!" He mulled over the conversation at hand while eating his fries and saving his burger for last. He heard the question about the training, "Sure, I'll train with you. I need it." Daniel put a couple of his fries on his burger, a trick he learned from Brienne long ago. He swallowed and said, "Now I know where to take Brienne and her friend Luna-Lorrie when they need a day out."
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:33 am

Khaat breezed in to the Leaky with her trademark large leather shoulder bag slung over her shoulder. She knew she would find her father here, but she was surprised to find him there with a table full of friends. And even more surprised to see him with a burger and fries.

"Traitor," she chided softly, kissing his cheek and then pulling up a chair to sit slightly behind him. "A Leaky Burger? When you could have a Sparks burger? Where is your loyalty?"

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:37 am

"If I wanted gourmet, my dear, I would have certainly gone there," he laughed. "I wanted just plain old junk food. However, if it makes you feel any better, I did buy a whole Chocolate Orange cheesecake to take home to your mother. Gentlemen, this is my daughter, Khaat. She is the Director of St. Mungos, and she's also the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. So she is one of us. Khaat, you already know Brian and Steven. I'd like to introduce you to two of our new aurors--Daniel and Skeeter." He reached for an empty glass and poured her a firewhiskey. "So what brings you here looking for me, Dear?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:43 am

"Oh, thanks." she grinned, taking the glass. "Nice to meet you, Daniel and Skeeter. Welcome aboard. My office is next to my father's in the ministry. My door is always open if I can help with anything. You're always welcome. " She looked back at her father. "I need your signature. You left a couple forms undone, and if you don't sign them certain healers won't get paid." She laughed. She put the paperwork beside his plate and handed him a pen. "I also own Sparks," she told the newcomers. "That's why I"m giving him a hard time. Shall I bring one of those Chocolate Orange cheesecakes down here for you all? Its really delicious. If you're going to eat junk food, you might as well do it 100%."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:51 am

"I know Khaat, she's a sweet heart and a good person with a kind heart" Daniel said, his smile wide across his face. "Want a fry, Khaat?" he offered. He took a bite of his burger, then his eyes darted back and forth. He was looking for anyone else he knew before guzzling half his soda. His fingers tapped upon the black book he had under his left hand. The red pages then flew out as if they were torn from the book itself, the details of Stanley Steinheim's death by hanging were on those pages. He scrambled for them, but couldn't grip them. He heard about the cheesecake, "I'd love some! I have an aching sweet tooth".
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:05 am

Khaat frowned seeing the pages fly around the room. "Accio!" Khaat summoned the pages to her hand. When she gripped them, she seemed to see the flashing face of a young man in front of her eyes. She had seen the same face--in Daniel's room at St. Mungos--only in spirit energy form. She looked at Daniel for a moment, a bit puzzled. "Can I ask? Who is the young darkhaired man who likes to be with you? I saw him and felt his energies over the last few days." She did not know if he had told the others that he had been at St. Mungos. She handed the pages back to him. "He likes being close to you. Sorry if I'm prying. Habits of a seer, I guess." She began to write a note to Lizzie about the cheesecake, when her father stopped her.

"How about I just apparate there and pick one up? I can be there and back before you finish your note," Robert smiled. "You guys can keep her out of trouble that long, I trust?" he asked, rising. He apparated out.

"Well," she said, "I think a fry is a great idea, Daniel." She reached over to her father's plate and swiped a few fries. "It would be a shame to let them get cold, now wouldn't it?" She grinned at Daniel broadly. "He'll never know."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:14 am

Daniel was serious for a moment. "That's my old boyfriend, Stanley Steinheim. H-he died long ago when I was a fifth-year." Tears streaked his face, "He does? You mean he...?" The boy couldn't finish his sentence, he was a bit choked up by the crying. He heard the fry comment and saw what Khaat did, then he giggled, his tears drying slightly. "Stanley would've loved to see that. He really would have. I even have his old Hufflepuff robes which were repeatedly sprayed with joke ink."

Speaking of the spirit, he was back. He was always with Daniel, even when he didn't want him to be. It turns out that Daniel never really got over the boy, and that Stan would be there until he did.
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top