A Few Weeks in Ireland - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Few Weeks in Ireland - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Few Weeks in Ireland

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Few Weeks in Ireland - Page 4 Empty Re: A Few Weeks in Ireland

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:21 pm

Sophia nodded glad the JUlia knew what she was talking about, why wouldn't she? they been best friends since Sophia's second and Julia's first year and they basically told each other everything! "I'll room with you Jules."said Sophia softly wanting to hang out with her best girlfriend. As Julia said they were here she gotten out and followed Julia to the hotel to check in. As she noticed the guy named Patrick was almost as pale as she was she looked at Julia and muttered as they walked towards there rooms. "Boy, won't I fit in just right here!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia walked into the same room as Julia and took the other bed and sat down on it.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Arthur Severus Poe Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:09 am

''Just, give me a bed'', he said, exhausted, entering the lobby with his bags. ''As said, I will team up with Julia... whoever wishes to join is welcome... just, give me a bed'', he said in a rather comical way. Actually, he wasn't even exhausted, he just wanted to get rid of these bags.

(...)

As he walked inside the room, he put the bags beside the wall, neatly positioned, as always. He looked around the room, scanning it briefly, and then want to the bed, throwing himself on it. Finally. ''Now, this is what I call a bed'', he said, looking at the ceiling, relaxing.
Arthur Severus Poe
Arthur Severus Poe

Number of posts : 471
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation, Leglimens, Wandless Magic (only basic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:06 pm

Julia was happy because everyone else seemed to be as well. Everything was running smoothly so far, the only things they really needed to concentrate on were unpacking and figuring out where they were eating. As Julia began to open her bags and place her belongings in one of the dressers across the room, she considered the restaurant downstairs. "I agree with Jess, how about we try out the restaurant by the lobby? It looks great" She said, carrying her bag of toiletries to the bathroom and placing it in the cabinet there. "I mean, we should stick together at least on the first night." She explained.

Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:31 pm

Andrew threw his travel bag onto his bed and then opened it up. Inside contained a couple of fresh T-Shirts he had picked out, 2 pairs of shorts and jeans, his tooth brush and toothpaste with floss, his cell phone charger and case, swim trunks and what appeared to be 2 leather gloves, but Andrew knew better. He picked them up and slid them onto his hands, just in case if anything were to happen later on. He then zipped up the bag and placed it underneath his bed.

He walked out of the room and then leaned against the wall in between the two doors next to each other and waited for the next part of the trip. He really wanted to go check out some of the other restaurants around town, and see if they were any good or not. Yet he didn't mind exactly where they would go first. As long as they did something, it was alright with him.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:59 am

[[OOC:Well i originally said she was a receptionist though i think i;ll change it to waitress then]]

Odette was passing through the lobby carrying out the trash from the kitchens which was twice as big as her though she didn't mind. "If i could only use my wand..." she muttered for herself as she passed next to Andrew without noticing it not eveb aware of the fact he might have heard this last. On her way back she was so distracted checking out the clock that she almost hit Andrew, but fortunatly detained one moment before when she noticed him. "Oops sorry sir." she said making a way around him though still thinking she saw him somewhere before.

[[P.S.One of you really needs to remember Odette from school so they can start to interact. And i see you want Mari huh? You know if you miss me so much i can arrange you a meeting Very Happy]]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:04 am

It was early evening one of the sunny days in little village in Ireland. The sun hadn't go down yet while Mariana was driving in a car she rented back at the capital of Ireland. There was no particular reason for her being there apart from she needed a few days on the road. Drive from Dublin airport was lasting for hours and hours that seemed endless. By the time she got to the small village she was particulary intrested to stop and look around.

She stopped on the right side of the road where a couple of cars were already stationed. Maybe this was like a walking or resting zone. Once her car stopped she exited them and took her little backpack looking around. There was a little path that lead by walking somewhere. Finally, after her curiousity picked her she started walking putting on her big sunglasses. If she didn't know any better she would think it's a mountain though it was a small hill. Her feet dragged her along the path while her long shiny red hair was blown by the strong wind. Wow i could live here. she muttered for herself because as far as she saw there was no one else there...

Continuing to walk for an hour longer it lead her to a road and a hotel that looked rather cute from this point of view. Oh why not she smiled entering to the reception. Fortunatly there were free rooms left. "How long are you staying with us?" asked the receptionist while Mari thought about that. "I would say a week. If i decide more i;ll pay no worries." she replied like from the canon. "And your bagage?" asked the woman again giving her key to her room. "Oh i left my car an hour of walking from here i'll bring it later." she said nodding to the witch before she took off walking to her room.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am

Jess looked at Andrew and waved in an obvious way. "Yoohoo?" he said with a laugh, "Anyone home?" he asked, smiling at him. "You're a bit quiet huh," he said chuckling and shaking his head, before continuing to lay out his bag, putting some clothes into the cupboard, and leaving the others in his bag, which he lay on the ground next to his bed. "If you want to come down to dinner with us, feel free, i'm gonna head down soon," he told Andrew, while looking around the room. "I'm gonna go ask the others, you should come with," he said, smiling and walking out into the other room, who's door was still open. "Care to come down to dinner anyone?" he asked them all with a toothy smile
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:26 am

Mariana had just unlocked her door and was about to enter her room when she heard a familiar voice so she turned around, but did not see anyone. He must have enetered one of the rooms. Mari quickly left her backpack and closed the door locking it again before she turned around still not seing anyone she recognized. You are confused Mariana.. she thought for herself and would smack her head if she wasn;t in the plein hall. Dinner sounded like a good idea right now so she went down and sat on the table that was closest to the entrance ordering french frie, chicken and a cup of her favourite white wine though she rarely drank alchohol.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am

Andrew chuckled lightly as Jess did what he did. "Yes I am here," he said jokingly "but no one wants to answer the door." He followed Jess out of the room and walked down the hallway. He stopped by the elevator and clicked the arrow down button, and awaited for the elevator. Once it arrived, he quickly ran in and pressed the 'Doors open' button. "Holding the door open!" he exclaimed, letting them know. Getting bored, he leaned against the elevator wall and began to whistle an old TV show theme he had heard before.

Andrew stuck his head out again and exclaimed once more "Come on guys, I can't wait all day!" And, to his dismay, 2 more guests walked into the elevator. He groaned silently and stuck his head out. "Too late!". He let go of the doors open button and pressed 1. The elevator slowly moved down, and dinged when it reached its destination. The 3 of them stepped out, and he quickly went towards the dining area. "Hey Mari!" he exclaimed and quickly jogged over to her "hey! How are ya?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 am

Jess laughed and ran down the stairs, meeting Andrew at the door and yelling. "Blah!" scaring the two muggles. He laughed again and accompanied Andrew into the dining room. He saw the food and quickly ran for it, before hearing Andrew behind him. He turned and saw Mari. "Heya," he said, waving, "care to join us for dinner?" he asked, gesturing enthusiastically at the overhead menus, "I'm really, really hungry, as always," he said with a laugh
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top