At Ireland
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

At Ireland Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

At Ireland

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

At Ireland Empty At Ireland

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:31 pm

[If you don't know what Newgrange is read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newgrange. It is a prehistoric site. The irish government only let in a few visitors every month, so its a perfect place to hide. It has a very long passageway inside it. It is said to be a magical place, created by ancient magic users]

Kingsley landed on grass, on a large field. The only thing that was around them was a small hill in front of them, surrounded by stone. It was quite late night and you could hardly see it, but Kingsley knew there was a passageway there. This was one of the magical places of old, guarded by old magic.

[I'm sorry if this sounds weird, im taking it all from a novel Razz]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

At Ireland Empty Re: At Ireland

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:07 am

Danny landed next to ne'os and Shacklebolt as they arrived. Where were they anyway? Without saying a thing, Danny walked around the area and kicked up a mound of dirt. Well at least the place was safe for now. He looked up to the skies and only saw the infinite amount of stars in the sky. No lights here. "How old is this place?" he said finally feeling a little irritated that they had to come here
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:57 am

"This structure was made 5000 years ago, by the oldest of wizards," Shacklebolt said nodding wisely. "Its well protected, it should keep the dementors away if they search for us," he explained, walking towards Newgrange.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:08 am

"It's not the dementors I'm worried about," he said calmly walking quickly to Shacklebolt until he stood next to him "I'm worried about Death Eaters coming here. Think about it. They betray ne'os and cash the Galleons. They already have a mark on him for Christ sake!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:12 am

"Don't panic Thompson, I know what I'm going," Kingsley replied sternly. "Besides our stay here is temporary. We just need a good plan to get inside Hogwarts and get rid of Vincent Majere. Though I think raiding the ministry first would probably be better, what do you think?"
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:14 am

"Hogwarts should be first," he said quietly following quickly staying behind him "I know every inch of the place when I was head boy. Plus I'm on good terms with people who may help. Ministry would be a death sentence since they have ALL those dementors!" Everything raced through his mind. It's as if the closer they got, the more paniced he became.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:16 am

"True true... And getting rid of Vincent is the main goal anyways," Shacklebolt said thoughtfully. "Well I know that there is a secret entrance to Hogwarts through Hogs Head into the room of requirement. Though someone will have to be at the room of requirement. Anyways, we can enter through there."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:20 am

"I was leader of the D.A. before so I'll just sneak in there while no one is looking and I'll open the entrance." he said starting to calm down. He wondered how this would go down. The aurors he kept alive would surely have saw his face. He'd be in the Quibbler and Majere would know. Things were not looking good. "Ne'os said they are trying to ressurect Voldemort"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:27 am

"The Death Eaters?" Shacklebolt said sharply as he continued walking. As they reached the hill, Shacklebolt entered the small passageway, lighting it with a simple Lumos spell. "Hmm..."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:29 am

"I dunno if ne'os is telling the truth," he said rubbing his face in anger "I mean he's been acting strange lately and then you get sacked. Christ so much is happening. I really don't know who to believe!" He tried calming down, but Danny always had a problem with trying to relax when something wasgoing on.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top