Returning after weeks
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Returning after weeks Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Returning after weeks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Returning after weeks Empty Returning after weeks

Post by Maria Lanchester Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:03 pm

I am so so so very sorry to everyone I had topics with a couple weeks ago. I realize it's probably to late to bring them up again into active and I really understand. As soon as I got back from vacation, I got thrown into school and the first three weeks have been very very hectic and I never got the chance to come online. School is slowing down now though so here within the next week I should be able to post properly and again I am so sorry if I started I post with your character and then left without saying anything, I swear that was not my intentions.

Love me again? Smile
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 35

Back to top Go down

Returning after weeks Empty Re: Returning after weeks

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Aw... of course we love you, how can we not? Welcome back btw, and Maura and Maria NEED to rp! *nods*
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:29 pm

Aw yay! ^_^ Thank you and of course! I would love too, unfortunately tonight I'm loaded down on homework but if you would like to, you could create a topic or we could just pick up from the one started weeks ago? If you still have your muse from that one that is lol.
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:34 pm

of course I do, I just redid Maura's plotting so I pumped! Just let me edit some! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:37 pm

Alright! I've been ill as well since I got back in the states and it takes a lot of energy from me from time to time so my responses might not always be very fast.
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:40 pm

It's np, I understand and here it is
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:43 pm

Great Smile I just have to do my homework first and then I'll work on a response. ^_^
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maura Goldstein Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:45 pm

ok, take ya your time! Wink
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Shane Diamond Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:56 pm

*falls in* Kay hiya! Welcome back! I think I have a couple of charrie that can rp with ya! Wink I have Shane he's my seveth year Gryffie, LOVES singing and reading (although he doesn't like for people to know he's smart) but yeah welcome back!
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Lanchester Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 am

Thanks Shane! I would love to rp with Shane as well, and Maura I'm sorry I haven't posted back I past out right after doing homework last night and it doesn't look like I'm going to find time tonight either. :/ School is slowing down really slowly lol but I promise I'll post back soon!
Maria Lanchester
Maria Lanchester
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top