Forest - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forest - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forest

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest - Page 6 Empty Re: Forest

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:04 pm

It was strange that he didn't comment or have any emotions because she mentioned order, though, maybe he only acted. But she nodded. „Indeed,“ she agreed with him. Studying life forms was really interesting and also chemistry... Oh, would she only have her own lab! The life would be perfect!
„Dark arts are... well, difficult, though, interesting and a good object what to study, however, they aren't good things to take well... as a hobby,“ she explained in a soft voice. Yes, even she had interest in all those things which is why she once concidered to become a Death Eater. But it was so long ago.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:11 pm

He tried to take out the image of the Order out of his mind, as it brought him memorys of his dead mother and locked father. He sighed and listened to her as she spoke. "Actually, Dark Arts aren't that hard. If you have a thing for Dark Arts, you are good at it. It kind'a picks you instead of you picking the Dark Arts." He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:17 pm

Miseria shrugged at him:“Good for you that you are good at them. Everyone is probably at casting Avada Kedavra if he or she really wants to kill his prety. But if not... It's douptful that this curse would even make a nose to bleed,“ she said in a calm tone. It was more than a true. She had killed once someone. To protect herself and her family, and luckily, they escaped. But then again, it was all in past.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:26 pm

Zakk sighed. The Death Eater's idea of victory was pretty dark. Killing and killing, but he was decided to become a Death Eater. He smiled and kept walking next to her. "We've been here for a couple of hours. Look at the sky, it's even night! And full moon I think. I think I read it somewhere. That's bad news no?" He said laughing.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:39 pm

Miseria looked up and took a deep breathe. „Today is not a full moon...“ she said calmly. „But yeah, i think we should go now. We don't want anything bad to happen now, do we?“ she asked in a sarcastic voice, reminding now old Miseria, the one who people knew before she suffered in a little loss of hers.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:41 pm

"Then I'm confused. Probably mis-read it somewhere. But yeah we should go. Well, I'll go to the Slytherin Common Room get some rest. Hope I'll get to talk to you again. You seem cool!" He said before turning around and going away with her, separate ways. Him going to the Slytherin Common Room.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

She raised her eyebrows, and watched as he went to the other way. He reminded her of someone, but who, she couldn't remember clearly. Old friend, perhaps? But she nodded to herself, and running her hand trough her hair, she started walking towards the school.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top