Forest - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forest - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forest

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest - Page 5 Empty Re: Forest

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 pm

If the mood in the air changed into sad, Miseria didn't notice it. This subject was already old for her, and she has gone trough it. Even those suicide attempts and the voices what she heard after her parent's death were gone now.
„I play in Hufflepuff's quidditch team. I'm a chaser,“ she said quietly. „But no other positions, though. Guess i'm not good enough for the staff,“ she grinned. Vinsent would never put her in a prefects position. They had too much fights before and he probably hated her, though, Miseria didn't hate him. It was just a stupid noncence with what to waste time and emotions.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:21 pm

"I'm Slytherin's keeper, next to my favourite firebolt." He laughed. "A chaser heh? Maybe next year we'll play against each other. I'll make sure you don't score any goals against me." He said smiling at her.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:23 pm

Miseria snorted at him, and put her arms into her jean pockets. „We'll see about that,“ she grinned at him. Definately, they'll win this match against the slytherins like they did the last time. It was a total goal! She was so happy this time, but now, as they don't have anything coming up, or she didn't know, they didn't have any practices. Sad, but true.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:29 pm

"Hahah .. I have my hopes high. I'm not that bad at beeing a keeper!" He smiled. "Maybe we could arranje a private practice between us two and see if you can score some goals while I'm the Keeper." He said smirking, obviously joking, since he didn't like cocky people at all. "I have many free time, especially now since classes are over."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:34 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows. Was this a competition between two of them? Even if it wasn't, she nodded. „You're on,“ she said, happy that she's now able to do something what's more than just sitting in her room and reading old books, which are interesting actually. But the hopes were high, too. She wouldn't miss any of those goals on match, this was a promise! Though, they were only hufflepufflians, they won't lose!
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm

"I'll make sure the Slytherin's win next year's House cup and the Quidditch cup. I'll love to see in our trophy room two trophys in the same room. But then again, every team has the same chances of winning." He said smiling. "I bet you are one of the best chasers in Hogwarts. Do you have any will to maybe join a professional team when you grow up?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 pm

She sighed. Elijah told her the same thing. They once played together and he said that she's a bloody good chaser. She herself didn't think so. „I thank you, again, though, there are better players than I am,“ she said. And there were. Mariana for example, who sadly graduated. But also, there was Abbey and Willow and all others. „Nope. I am thinking about something different,“ she said, nodding to herself.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:45 pm

"Care to share what you want to do when you grow up? I for myself am going to Romenia see Dragons and then probably opening a business. A restaurant in Diagon-Alley maybe." He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:50 pm

„I don't know what I have to share. I am interested in chemistry and a littlebit in biology, though, i don't know much of jobs what I could be having here, in wizarding world. Also, i am quite interested in joining the order or just acting neutral...“ She shrugged. Nothing interesting in her opinion. „But this... making own business... I'm not much in it. I don't know what would I sell if i'd open a shop. I'd better go to St. Mungo's as a healer,“ she added.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:01 pm

"Chemistry .. That seems fun. I like biology as well. Studying life is something pretty cool. There are so many life forms, that in all our life years we won't be able to study them all." He said smilimg. "I personally like charms and Dark Arts."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top