Forest - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forest - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forest

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: Forest

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:31 pm

A grin appeared on her lips as she nodded. Anger wasn't also the word with what they could describe a werewolf. Or maybe it even was. Anyways, she was happy that she will get this potion.
„Walking around,“ she agreed with him. There was nothing to do after all and right now, she really didn't want to be in school with her schoolmates or even housemates. What she really desiered was silence.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:35 pm

"Is it okay if I keep you company? I was just looking around. I heard there was a big battle at the Graduation and they were evacuating everyone so .." He said, lying, but he was hoping the girl wouldn't understand that. He smiled and kept walking, at the same pace the girl did. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself .. Haha .. I'm Zakkary Blood, but you can call me Zakk. I'm from Slytherin .. What about you?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:43 pm

„No, it's okay. Instead, if i've stayed with you for too long, it means that I don't mind it at all,“ she said calmly. And it was more than a true. If she wouldn't like his company, she'd left herself. When he mentioned this graduation battle, she felt how all her insides went cold. „Oh, yeah, i've heard about that,“ she said, nodding to him. I saw everything she added in her mind. Thankfully her mind was also protected.
„It's nice to meet you. I am from Hufflepuff and my name is Miseria Lupin,“ she gave him a grin. Lupin, that was the name of one of the order's member who was now dead, but also, Khaat was now very popular too, and so was Teddy Lupin.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:46 pm

"Hufflepuff .. Let me guess .. Loyalty? That's how you got in?" He asked smiling. "Oh Lupin .. That's a member of an old Order of the Phoenix member right? He was also a werewolf if I'm not mistaken .. "He said, calmly. "It should be pretty cool to be from his family no?" He asked, laughing. His family wasn't that known, that is, outside the DE's.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 pm

Miseria shrugged. Probably it was this. She really was kind of loyal and helpful. „Yes,“ she said calmly. This was an answer for both of his facts what he asked.
Then she just shrugged. „It is. Even when all of this family members are smart and brave while I am the only one who's stupid and well... not brave,“ she grinned. Her low ego didn't even give her a chance to adore herself a little bit.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:52 pm

"Aww .. Don't down yourself like that! I bet you are full of potential, many skills. Everyon's brave deep down inside, and I doubt you are stupid. You seem pretty smart to me, and caring as well. I think you are a good person." He said, trying to cheer her up.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:53 pm

Miseria laughed shortly at his words. „Thank god that you don't know me,“ she simply said, stepping closer to one tree. It was good that she wasn't in a forest of dean. One deatheater already knew that she was the reason why there has been such a mess. A lot of broken trees and wholes in the ground, however, he never told this to anyone, as he promised. Such a good man, keeps his words.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:58 pm

He laughed a little. "Well, I'd like to get to know you. I barely get alone with anyone. So, it's quite good I'm talking to you. I'm pretty much reserved to myself. I don't even chat with my brother .. We don't get alone." He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:01 pm

„Wouldn't you rather prefer a chat with a normal girl than someone like me, who has chains on her jeans, wearing combat boots and has a blue hair?“ she raised her eyrbows. That was kind of strange, though, it didn't stop people before. Maybe her strange and gothic-punk style didn't stop people after all. If they liked this style that much, why didn't they just wear the same clothes?
„anyways, i'm happy that i can be worthy of your talky,“ she grinned at him and turned herself aroun, leaving a poor tree alone.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:10 pm

He smiled. "Actually, I like that style of yours. It's funky." He said smiling at her. After all, he thought the chains on her jeans and the combat boots were pretty awesome, showed she was a strong girl, and the blue hair made her funny. He smiled. "Yeah, I'm also glad you haven't scolded me off and to know I'm good company." He said.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top