Forest - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forest - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forest

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: Forest

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 pm

Miseria shrugged. Well, it was a good that a death eater appreciated her company that much and even liked her strange and heavy style which was mostly popular in muggle culture.
„Thank you, again,“ she said calmly. Comments weren't nicest things for her, though, she thought that it was good to show that she liked them. Somehow. „And your... style is pretty, too,“ she said, looking at him.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 pm

"No problem .." He said. He kept walking, looking around. He smiled at the comment on his style. "Heh, I just dress random." He said, smiling. "But thanks. Good to know my style is cool." He said, laughing.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:32 pm

Miseria nodded at him while walking next to Zakk. „Yeah, muggle mainstream rocks,“ she gave him a grin. She knew something about their style. She once was a follower, though. Running her fingers trough her blue hair, she looked up at the sky and then again down. It was kind of boring here.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:34 pm

"I prefer your hair blue then the sky blue. It's becoming repetitive, your blue is funny." He said laughing. He looked up and saw that it was still early and only the sun was showing, no clouds. "So, what do you want to talk about?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:36 pm

She stoped to look at her long hair and then back at him. „What's so funny about my hair?“ she asked. Yes, there were some white and black stripes, but that didn't matter much. She liked this and actually, she didn't even think about that her blue hair might be related to a sky colour.
„Me? I don't know. I actually hoped that you'd find anything interesting to talk about,“ she said, letting her hair go.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:44 pm

"I like blue and yellow things. I think they are funny, and I've never seen a blue haired person." He said smiling. He kept walking yawning, in boredom. "Well, actually, I was hoping you would come up with something." He said smiling.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:48 pm

„Ah,“ Miseria said, scowling a bit. This sounded too unlogical, though, she didn't mind it. It was interesting to talk with the ones who were talking every kind of stuff.
„Alright, so... tell me about yourself. Whatever, just keep talking. Hope that this will stop you from yawning,“ she said, looking at him at the right time.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:54 pm

"Well, my father is in Azkaban and my mother is dead. I hold a grudge against the Order of the Phoenix and the Minister. I want to avenge them both. I don't get along well with my older brother, since he's cocky." He said, not smiling anymore. He waved his head around, fixing his hair. He sighed. "What about you?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:58 pm

Miseria's mouth fell open. That was so sad that one of his parent was dead and the other was in prison. „I'm so sorry about your loss and also about that your father is in Azkaban and that you don't contact your brother,“ she said, but then sighed, looking down for a second. It was also miserable that he hated Order and the Minister for it. But why? Did they do something wrong?
„My real parents were killed by death eaters and I have no brothers and sisters. Later I was adopted by my new mother, and I've met a lot of new friends, most of them actually graduates. I lost my love, though, i'm sure i'll find him one good day again,“ she shrugged. More details she didn't give. Also, she didn't mention about her birth and a daughter. That wouldn't just fit.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:02 pm

"I'm sorry for your loss as well .." He said. The mood in the air had become a little shabby, sad. She had both her parents dead, and Zakk had one of them dead and the other locked in prison. He sighed. "So .. Are you in any Quidditch Team or something? Perfect anything .."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top