Forest - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forest - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forest

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: Forest

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:12 pm

The interest about her skin made her smile. „We had several albinos in the family and the blood ran into me,“ she said. „Though, I'm a natural ginger, I still have the pale skin,“ she added. Ginger, it was hard to believe, but if people would look closely at her face, they'd see some freckles on her cheeks and some on her nose, too.
„The sun won't help. Instead, it burns and it's really painful, however, I doupt that I'd get a skincancer because of it,“ she added, walking ahead. It was strange to talk with someone about well... useless things like... Herself? Yes, she was unnaturally pale, almost like a vampire, though, she doesn't have fangs, funny.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:15 pm

"If you want to speak about anything else, be free to speak. You just seem interesting. Not everyday you see blue haired pale girls." He said laughing. She also seemed skiny. "Almost like a vampire right?" He said laughing. "I'm a Werewolf myself." He said, smiling. Although it didn't seem, during the night, when he went by without his potion, he would go away from Hogwarts, so he wouldn't hurt anyone. Just for safety measures.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:20 pm

Suddenly, Miseria bursted into a laughter when he confessed who he really was . „Oh, that's so sweet,“ she said, looking at him.
„Yes, almost like a vampire, but the same as you,“ she rolled her eyes. It wasn't a secret. Better let people to know who she really was than let them be without the knowledge that near them was a full moon monster.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:47 pm

"I guess. Werewolf's are pretty awesome." He said, smiling. The girl liked werewolves, but even better she said she was one. "Oh, a fellow wolf here?" He said laughing. "Well, I'm peacefully. I take my potion every night so nothing bad will happen." He said, looking at her. "How did you become a Werewolf?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:04 pm

She didn't even believe that the young boy like he was, would come with bad intentions. Everyone would know that older student or just older person is stronger than 4. year student. However, Miseria herself didn't have any intentions of attacking him as well, was he a werewolf or not.
„I got lost in woods later attacked by a werewolf,“ she told him shortly. She never was in much of those details, though, she'd like to hear other stories. „You?“ she asked. Or maybe he was already born with this ability... or curse.
„You don't need to drink it every night. Only when it's a full moon. Netherless, it's just useless if you drink it when you are guaranteed human,“ she rolled her eyes at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:08 pm

"Lost .. Well, that sucks. Well, I was bitten by a fellow Werewolf. On purpose though, I wanted it myself. A DE bite me, but I don't mind since I asked." He said, yawning. "I know you don't have to take the potion every night, I was figurtively speaking, just a way to say it. I only take it when it's full moon. Waste of potion to take it when it's not full moon." He said laughing. "Luckly I never hurt anyone, I'm always safe, but when I forgot to take it, I usually go away for the night so I won't hurt anyone."
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:11 pm

Miseria looked away at the time when she heard a familiar word. Death Eaters. Something flashed trough her eyes and thankfully the young boy didn't see it as she was still staring at one tree. She didn't even know by who she was bitten. Probably by another transilvanyan werewolf who was well.. hungry.
„Lucky you,“ she said quietly. She regretted the day when she transformed in a wrong place and Andrian was also there. He tryed only to help her but instead, Miseria had bitten him and now he was also a part of this curse. Sad, but she didn't take this potion. She didn't even know where and she was afraid to ask a professor about it, too. Best way was it to make this potion herself, but then again, where would she get those ingredients?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 pm

"Huh .. If you want, I have some extra bottles aldready done, if you want I can give you some and then teach you how to make. It's pretty easy. And you can get the ingredients in Diagon-Alley pretty much. Common stuff." He said smiling. She looked a little down when he spoke that he never hurt anyone. Maybe she had a bad episode and she hurt someone but he decided not to ask.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:21 pm

Raising her eyebrow, she looked back at him. Was he really going to give her a potion? „Thank you, I really appreciate your kindness,“ she said, being really thankful, but really, she could just ask Khaat or someone else who would've made her this potion. They were the doctors, the healers after all. Also, she felt glad that he didn't ask her about her life episodes about being a werewolf. This would make her things even... more complicated.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:24 pm

"Hey, no problem. I understand what you have to go through when you are without a potion. That happens to me as well, when I doze off and forgot to take it then, well, I get angry, I guess." He said smiling, using the term angry, since werewolf's don't tend to be .. Well .. Calm. He smiled. "So, what were you doing here? Just walking around?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top