Forest
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Forest Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Forest

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forest Empty Forest

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:07 pm

When she visited this place last time, it was creepier. But now, when the summer was there, and she couldn't even see any shadows right now, this place looked so different. Also, one of the last times here was when she was in a fight with Ne'Os and Alester. Also, this was the last place where she saw Josh before he disappeared somewhere, where she couldn't follow him.

Like always, she wore her traditional clothes. Skinny jeans with belts, heavy combatboots, skinny t-shirt with some lyrics and some pictures on it. Her white hands were covered with some bracelets and her blue hair was made in a high ponytail. Wand, what she always carried with her, was in the back of her pocket.

It was strange to be here, though, she missed this place horribly.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Forest Empty Re: Forest

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:13 pm

Zakk, was trying to relieve himself from the battle. He hadn't done much except try to harm Jess or something. His arms were still sore from the table, but he could move them. He entered the Forbidden Forest, wanting to get some peace. He had his long straight blond hair to the front, his white shirt and his grey vest. His yellow tie hanging on his neck. His black jeans and his brown belt, with his white sneekers. He looked around and walked inside the Forbidden Forest.

He looked around. It wasn't as creepy as it was in the Winter or the Autumn. It was pretty lighted. The sun was shining in the plants, the trees, the dark species in the forest walking freely in the logs, trees, found, everything. He saw many spiders wandering around, all together, a common thing in the Forbidden Forest. As he kept walking, he saw a girl walking around as well. He recognized her from the Graduation, she left, but he still reminded seeing her.

He speeded up his pace, still walking, as he made his way through the big flora, and arrived at the girl. He walked at her pace and smiled. He wasn't gon'na say anything, if she was on the side of Jess, she could get angry. Still not looking at her, he waved his hand and parted his lips. "Hello there." He said cheerfully to the girl.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:29 pm

The thing was, Miseria didn't remember the face of the young boy who was one of those who attacked Jess. People didn't even know that she was from Potter's Army because she wasn't on the first and also the alst party what they had there. She was busy on those days. Like she always has been. She was still disapointed that no one resqued him, and ... what could she do on the other side? Just try to stop them, not even doing a harm to the ones who she hated?

When she heard someone speaking to her, Miseria turned herself around and looked at the boy. He seemed kind of familiar, but where and when she has seen him, she couldn't remember. „Hello,“ she greeted him back, looking away like he did. Maybe he didn't like when people do stare at him, however, Miseria loved to study every person's face.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:34 pm

I'll just hope she won't recognize me .. Zakk tough as he looked at the girl and smiled. She had greeted him back and he kept smiling. "How are you?" He asked, calmly. Even though he wanted to become a DE, he was a pretty calm boy. He looked up to the sky and saw it was still early. And no matter what, he had been taking his potions, so he hadn't transform into a werewolf into a good time now. He smiled and looked at her.

"Why is a girl out here all by herself? There are dangerous species here and with the DE's on the loose .." See. He still cared, even though everything. That girl had no fault for what happened to his father and mother, so why would she take the blame. He wanted only the Order and the Minister. But, those were hard, specially for a 4th grade.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm

Miseria didn't worry about the transformation. It was a part of her life and though, only for eleven years, but she was almost used to it. Though, she once attacked Andrian, fought Matt and also Jess, she never killed someone. And when she was human... well, she didn't eat even meat, so that even her werewolf part wasn't fond of it.
„Fine,“ she replied to him. It was strange to talk with someone who was well... from slytherin. Not that she didn't have any friends from there, she did. And once, she was even best friends with one of them, a half-vampire also.

„Dangerous species?“ she rasied her eyebrows. A girl who loved to read, she always wanted to learn something new. So she looked now at the boy, waiting for him to continue. „Tell me about those, please? So that I will know what to fear,“ she added with her transilvanyan accent which showed that she clearly wasn't a part of enlighs culture and didn't know much about it. Also, she didn't know much about the death eaters.

Though, lad was one of their supporters, Miseria wouldn't want to kill him, though, the death eaters totally destroyed her own family by killing her mother and father. But that was another story. She smiled at him, trying to make him believe that she was the one who people could trust, though, she didn't even need to pretend. People kept trust in her, no matter who they actually were.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:45 pm

"I couldn't explain you even if I could. This forest is the home to many species. But I guess you should watch out for big spiders. And I mean pretty big. But those won't appear unless you sink deeper in the forest. So no worrys." He said. He looked around, and gave the girl another smile. Yeah, she wasn't from Slytherin, but he was in the 4th grade and still didn't had much friends. He kept walking.

"You aren't from here are you? I mean from England. You have a different yet cool accent." He said, chuckling a little bit. "I myself am from here. London. Big house, deserted mostly. My brother, myself and the servant, but, it's fun. Where do you come from?"
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:54 pm

„So you mean those... acromantulas, right?“ she asked, smiling widely at him. It was so nice to know that someone actually was interested in animals and creatures what were in their own forest. But yeah, there were also centaurs, wolves, foxes and all other animals what even were in the muggle forests. Typical.
„Nope, I'm from Transilvanya, the vampire land,“ she grinned at him. It was funny to look at people's reactions as she was one of the pales persons in this school. Probably the reason was that there were a lot of albinos in her family and the paleness ran into her like the ability to change her looks the way she wanted.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:57 pm

"Cool. I love vampires. And bats too." He said smiling. He saw the acromantulas and well, he looked at them but didn't wave or anything. "Yeah these spiders. They can be pretty evil if you mess with one of them." He smiled. So the girl next to him was from Transylvanya, that's pretty cool. He noticed the paleness in the girl, but what drew his attention was the air colour. Blue. "Blue hair. Seems fun." He smiled.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Miseria looked at the huge spiders who were not far away from them, and nodded to him. „They are not evil, they are protecting their area which is why we should leave the place right now. Or if you want to get eaten, you can go ahead and maybe talk to them. Probably someone will answer you before throwing a net at you,“ she grinned. The evil talk wasn't really for the hufflepufflians, though, she never cleared the vision why she got in this house anyways. She was different from all of them, yet, she really had a piece of what she needed to be in this house. Loyality.

When he commented her hair, Miseria ran her long and skinny fingers trough it, laughing at him sofly. „Yes, it is. It's even better if you don't have to visit a stylist to have a haircut,“ she shrugged and looked up. Blue sky with no clouds. It was a rare view actually because usually, England is rainy. Even sun was shining, and it was kind of painful for her because she wasn't used to it, and she didn't even get a tan. How pretty.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:07 pm

"How are you so pale?" He asked. The sun had been shining the last few days, and since she seemed to be in school for some time now, for now, it was supposed to expect that she would have a tan by now. He smiled and walked out of that area together with her, leaving the spiders alone. They looked around. The forest was quiet. Beuthifull sky, no clouds, shining sun, quiet forest. This day was quite good. His soreness in his arms had finally disappeared, as he sighed in relief.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top