Andrew's Apartment - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrew's Apartment - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrew's Apartment

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew's Apartment - Page 9 Empty Re: Andrew's Apartment

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 am

Andrew still felt his face grow red as she began to get closer. Some memories were starting to pop back into his head, and rather liked the thoughts. He leaned closer to her, her face getting closer and closer by the second. "I don't mind the scar," he said softtly to her, taking a step forward towards her "I have one to." he pointed to his left shoulder, which was a large line that went from his shoulder to a large sum of his arm. He had recieved it from a sniper bullet back in Africa. It hurt like hell and since he didn't heal it in time, would have it the rest of his life.

As he began to get closer to his love, his face turned blood red as he heard something hit the ground. He looked down, seeing her body and a large grin on his face. "Didn't see anything," he said, still looking down there "I swear." He would've have to have been blind in order to not see it. He leaned over to her and kissed her tenderly on the lips. "Chase," he said softly "I love you. You don't have to be afraid to show me anything, or be worried that I might be offended or anything."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:58 am

"I'm not afraid of you seeing me Andrew! I love you so much.." she whispered and kissed him back gently. She moved a bit closer to him and smiled, putting her arms up around his neck. "I just.. I don't feel comfortable.. getting rid of the sheet yet.. if it was the middle of the night sure.. I guess.. but, I guess with the possibility of a neighbor coming.." She said looking towards the door and then looked back up at him. "It's not that I don't trust you.. I don't like my own body.." She said softly and let go of him, feeling ashamed of herself.

She moved away from him, and walked into the front room and pulled the sheet to her tighter and stared at the wall silently for a long moment. "I just am uncomfortable with my own body I guess.." She said more to herself then to Andrew. "Do you know how much makeup I have to put on over these things and how much editing there is in a single picture that shows my stomach?" She said softly. "I wish I could have that body again, but these were caused by dark magic, and it just.. won't go away, even St. Mungos is at a loss for what to do with them." She said and took a deep breath relaxing her head back on the couch, her eyes closed.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:52 am

Andrew looked at Chase with his medium sized eyes, watching her walk away from him. His eyes wandered down south though and the thought came into his mind on how she could be so ashamed of her body. "Chase," he said softly and gestured at the door "I always lock it once we get inside y'know. Plus all the windows are closed." When she said she didn't like her body, he walked over to her slowly and placed his arms around her waist from behind delicately. He kissed her neck tenderly and smiled brightly. "You are very beautiful," he said softly "scars or cuts don't change that..."

When she began to describe her scars, he frowned a little, keeping his hands secured on Chase's waist. He spoke softly saying "Chase, your beauty comes from the inside, not the out. I truly believe that outside appearances mean nothing. I only care about what you think about yourself on the inside." When she went to go sit down onto the couch, he followed her, sitting very close next to her. "I mean look at me," he said lifting up his arms a bit "I''ve got a lot of scars, motly just from Sectumsempra. A couple on my stomach were from bullets, and everything else is...well I have no freaking clue."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

View previous topic View next topic Back to top