Back to the Old Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back to the Old Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back to the Old Apartment

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back to the Old Apartment Empty Back to the Old Apartment

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:20 am

Ash made her way back to the apartment that her brother had been paying for until he had found out she had temporarily dropped out of school. She hated the fact he quit paying for it and she was now either forced to go back to school and finish it out or move in with him and be miserable with him and his wife that blatantly hated her.

She walked up the stairs to her floor and walked to her door, stopping for a second at the door across the hall that was Varod's. "I wonder if he still lives here?" she thought outloud as she stepped to her door looking for her key.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Number of posts : 497

Back to top Go down

Back to the Old Apartment Empty Re: Back to the Old Apartment

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:24 am

Varod sighed. This had been his home for so long, but with never paying anything all his stuff had been dumped. Well, all the stuff he left there. All the important things were safely at his new house. Wanting to check out his old place, see what everything looked like, he headed up the stairs and onto the narrow walkway.

There was someone trying to get into Ashling's door.

"Who're-" he began, then stopped. "Ash..?" He dropped the bag he was holding. It jangled ominously, but he didn't care. "You're back."

He ran forward and hugged her.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1896

http://thehunt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:29 am

Ash stopped dead turning around seeing him. She left without a goodbye, not even an owl. She dropped her keys when she saw him. Her eyes grew wide when he hugged her and she hugged him back like it was nothing that had happened. "I've missed you." she said quietly pulling back to look at him. She wanted to kiss him. She hadn't been allowed to talk to anyone while she was visiting her brother. "We've got a lot to talk about V." she said resisting the urge to kiss him as hard as she could.
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:34 am

"First, where have you been?!" Varod said smiling and pulling her close, his lips inches away from hers... Man...Why don't I kiss her? he thought to himself. Christy... a voice kept nagging him. But she's okay with it. Ash isn't....

Sighing, he released her. The little voice had won.

"I really, really missed you," he whispered. "I have a house now. No one should be there. You wanna go hang out there?"
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:39 am

Ash looked at him, seeing his lips so close to hers it was hard to resist as she pulled him to her and kissed him hard. She missed him. He was the only guy who she had actually fallen for and her brother had probably messed that up forever. 'I have to get a few things from the apartment." she said sounding surprised about his house.

"Wait...house?!" she asked looking at him, "When did that happen?" she asked and then she had to explain what happened, "My brother stopped paying for my apartment when he found out I had dropped out so I'm going back to school." she said looking hurt that he just didn't seem like he loved her anymore, "Yeah we can hang out there."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:22 am

"It was a few months ago," Varod said chuckling as he kissed her back. Screw the little voice. "That really bites baby..."

He kissed her again.

"Go get your stuff so we can head over there," he said with a smile. "I missed you so much..."

Releasing her finally, he stepped to the door.

"Anything I could help you lift? Or is it all easy to carry?" Shrugging to himself, he smiled. "I have some of your stuff over there in my new house, by the way. I kept it. The rest was dumped."
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:29 am

"Yeah it really.." she trailed off as he kissed her again. Her lips melded to his sweetly as she returned the kiss. When they broke away she finished her sentence, "know." she blushed slightly as he said this.

She smiled at him, Please don't leave me, she thought as she bent over to pick her keys back up off the floor and she unlocked the door. She opened it and pulled him in, "I think all I have left to get is just a box of stuff and my brother is going to get the rest." she said as she closed the door.

She pushed him against the door and kissed him passionately again. "I've missed you so much." she said looking him in the eyes. "I love you so much it almost killed me I think."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:26 am

Varod nodded and followed her. Blushing when she kissed him, he kissed her back just as hard.

"I love you too..." he whispered. "Please don't let anything kill you..."

Slowly he kissed her again.

Maybe I should juggle them again...I missed her so much... he though as he pulled her closer. He smiled at her. "I'm always going to love you..."

"Let's go get your stuff...I have a bigger place...no one will hear us," he whispered in her ear, needing her so badly...
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiera Ashling McKinley Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:31 am

"And just what would kill me?" she asked as he kissed her slowly. She wrapped her arms around him as her eyes closed when he pressed his lips against hers. She let out a soft moan against his lips. She couldn't believe they were back together again. The fact he was being so forgiving of her disappearing without a word. It wasn't like she hadn't tried to get a hold of him, she had...her brother wouldn't let her.

She smiled at him, "One last time here?" she asked looking at him, "At least for old times sake?" she smiled running her hand through his hair. "Then we can start making happy memories at your house I promise."
Kiera Ashling McKinley
Kiera Ashling McKinley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sean Wilson Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:35 am

Varod didn't even answer. With a grin he pulled her to the couch which was mercifully still there.

"I'm surprised it's not stained white..." he whispered into her ear. He kissed at her neck, playing again with her hair with one hand as he slipped her shirt off, leaving her in a bra. "I missed you..."

Unclipping her bra, he pushed her on her back..

HOURS LATER

"That was awesome...I missed what you felt like...you're better than Christy ever was, you know," he told her chuckling.
Sean Wilson
Sean Wilson
First Year Hufflepuff
First Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top