Andrew's Apartment - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrew's Apartment - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrew's Apartment

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew's Apartment - Page 8 Empty Re: Andrew's Apartment

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:36 am

Andrew walked inside the apartment, feeling rather exhausted from their date. The movie had nearly made him cry, due to the ending of such a great trilogy. He had seen the first 2 when he was a small child, and it just made him pretty emotional at that time. He had never really shown that kind of side to him, but he had grown up seeing those characters. In a way, they were family. Surging himself back into reality, he found himself close to Chase, which made his heart rate increase a little. She really looked beautiful at that moment, wearing just casual clothing.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, his hands touching the edge of her jeans. His heart rushed into his throat once she said that he could do anything. No! he told himself, fighting his thoughts don't even think about it!. But it was hard to ask, his body froze up, and his breathing seemed to increase a fraction of a second. "Umm," he croaked, but felt himself being pulled into another kiss. If you couldn't beat them, join them. He pressed his lips back onto hers, kissing her like he had not done before. It seemed as if every emotion, thought and memory began to pour out of his mind and began to amplify the passion of it all.

He pulled away a second later, and found himself taking semi deep breaths. All his thoughts died, everything melted away from him. No more nervous feeling or fear. "I love you," he said abruptly. He had not regretted what he said. He hadn't even thought twice about it, nor put any thought into the consequences that may have risen afterwords. He truly did love her, and knew she was the one. He stood there, staring into her blue eyes that had him mesmerized. It reminded him of an old song that he had played back at the Leaky Cauldron. Sweet Child O' Mine.

He continued to stand there, gazing into her eyes, a large smile on his face. "I love you Chase Moor." No doubt continued to stick into his mind. It was as if he had said the right thing at the right time. Even if he couldn't tell from the beginning.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 am

Chase froze for a fraction of a second. He said the three words that made her whole heart jump into her throat. But Chase didn't even have to think about her response. In fact, she had never felt more sure in her entire life. "I love you too." She whispered, staring into his eyes. It felt so right, to be standing here in Andrew's arms, tucked against him safely, as though nothing in the world could tear her out of them.

"Oh Andrew, I love you too!" She felt small tears prick her eyes, and she hugged him hard, her head against his neck, and her hair brushing against his ear. "I love you Andrew Thompson, and I've never felt more sure of any words in my life! I love you, I love you, I love you with my entire being." She said as though her heart had been bursting to say these words since she had met him. "Andrew..." She whispered and gently kissed his neck. Her eyes closed as she continued to hug him.

"Andrew Thompson.. Andrew Thompson, I thank Merlin for the day I asked you why Honeydukes was close.." She said softly, her mind spinning with joy and magic. If she had been holding her wand, pink sparks would have been flying out of it and hitting the walls with such force they would have made fireworks. She smiled and pulled away from him again, to look into his eyes, joy radiating out of her own eyes as though she had never been more happy in her life. And she knew right then, she really had never been this happy in her entire life.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:57 am

Andrew embraced Chase, feeling more than eladed. It was something that he himself couldn't describe, but knew how he felt about Chase. It was hard to believe that he and Chase had known each other for only about a week, yet already told each other about their love. He even felt a small tear come out of his eye, which he immediatly wiped away, pretending to scratch his nose. "Chase," he said softly, his hazel eyes glinting from the angle of the light "I...I truly do love you. Ever since we kissed at Hogsmeade, I've never felt the same about anything..."

He continued to hold her by her waist, but moved hishands up slowly to the middle of her back. His heart thumpson in his chest to where he could hear it in rhytm. So many things came to mind now, and he wondered what would happen next. Everything was going to be different after that day, and he knew it. But as long as he was with Chase, he would fight the world if he had to. "What happens now?" he asked softly, keeping his posture straight and strong, feeling more confident than he had ever been before in his life.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:04 am

Chase looked at Andrew when he told her about his love. Since they had kissed. And she nodded. "I don't know.. I think I might have loved you ever since you healed my back.." She said softly. Feeling his hands move up her back. She closed her eyes as though he was petting her. "Now what?" She asked slowly. And then a small grin spread across her face. "I think I know what now.." She said softly, and then moving away from him, her hand moving to his, and she grabbed it, lacing her fingers in his. She tugged and then lead the way into the bedroom. Spinning around she closed the door, and pushed Andrew against it, kissing him as she pulled on his shirt.

----- Quite some time later------

Chase lay under a sheet on the bed. Curled up against Andrew. Her body hurt, hurt more then she could have imagined. She was so sore she groaned and curled up tighter against him. Suddenly an alarm went off. She rolled over and saw the alarm clock. It was seven in the morning. She groaned and put her arm over her eyes. "Andrew?" She muttered reaching out to turn off the alarm clock, but not wanting to move to much. Her hand found the switch and she turned off the alarm, before rolling back over and touching Andrew's shoulder. "You awake?" She whispered and sat up, leaning over his arm to see if his eyes were awake.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:14 am

Andrew pretty much had the greatest night in his life. He would try to think about what had happened, but even then was too tired to grasp his mind around what had take place. The neighbors must've been pissed at him, too. His mind was in it's own bliss, as he was sleeping soundly. He heard the soft chatter of the alarm clock next to him and shrugged it off, like he always did. He immediatly woke up though, once he heard Chase's voice.

Turning over on his side, he saw Chase sitting up beside him. Now he could remember everything that happened the night before. He sat up, looking into her eyes, his hair messed up like it usually did whenever he fell alseep. "Morning love," he said softly, kissing her softly on the lips "god I just remembered what happened last night...wild times." He smiled widely and then collapsed back onto the bed, a large smile across his face.

He felt like singing at that point, even though he couldn't sing. Most people referred to him as being tone deaf, yet knew he wasn't that bad. Humming slightly, he looked back up at Chase and felt himself grin. "Well just to let you know," he joked, speaking softly "I'm always ready for round two."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:33 am

Chase laughed when a look of pure bliss fell on his face and he fell back onto the bed. "Round two eh?" She asked giggling and moved so she was laying on top of him. Her lips found his again and her hair made a kind of curtain around their faces. "Andrew.. I never want anything to come between us okay?" She whispered. "Nothing at all, because I love you more than anything in the world.. You've finally made my life worth living." She said softly and kissed him more deeply then she had ever kissed him in her entire life. Pouring her love and amazement, her complete awe and life into the kiss. Wanting him to know, wanting to share. Her hands moved down his chest, and she kissed him harder, knowing his wish was her command.

-------more time later?

Chase lay on the bed, absolutely in bliss. Her body didn't hurt anymore, in fact, she felt like she was floating on a cloud. Somehow she had managed to completely switch sides of the bed with Andrew and she turned over to look at him. Resting her head on her hand. She reached out and gently ran her finger along his chest, tracing the lines of his muscles. "Mmmm Andrew.." She whispered and moved closer to him so that she was cuddling up against his side. "Love you.." She whispered and closed her eyes, ready to sleep again, but knowing it was almost mid afternoon by that point.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:54 am

Andrew looked up at her, his face turning red once again as she hovered over him. He kissed her back tenderly, deepening the kiss heavily, pouring his blissful emotions into it. "Nothing will seperate us," he said softly, kissing her forehead "not even god could if he tried." He was about to wrap his arms around Chase, thinking that there wasn't going ot e a round two, but was interuppted by Chase's move. He grinned slyly as he could tell what she was doing and followed her lead, not thinking about it twice.

-----------

Andrew lied on the bed, his arm around Chase and a large smile on his face. He moved his hand over to her face and brushed away some hair that got in her face again. "I love you too," he said softly, moving his hand down to her side "how about you get some sleep, I'll go see where Calla is and see about..." he checked the clock that was near them and said "Yikes. Lunch!" He laughed softly and looked back into her eyes.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:59 am

Chase grinned at Andrew and nodded. "Alright.." She said softly, and sat up slowly to find the blanket. She curled up under it and smiled at it. "Thank you Andrew.. for making my live so much better." She whispered and was out like a lamp. In her dreams, she could swear she was flying. Soaring over the clouds and drifting through beautiful landscapes, her mind was so blissfully happy that she couldn't even be bothered to wake up when she heard something in the waking world. And then she smelt food. Her dream self went to the ground, where wonderful smells were drifting out of a house. Just as Chase stepped foot on ground though, she woke up to find the smells were real.

"Mmm." She said softly, and grabbing a sheet, she wrapped herself up and walked out of the bedroom. "What's cooking? I"m starved.." She said softly, pushing a strand of messy hair out of face. Her hair stuck up wildly around her head, and a blissful smile graced her lips. She had tucked the sheet around her more securely so that nothing could be seen, but she didn't really care anyway. She was more cold then worried about being seen by Andrew. "Smells great.." She said and sat down on a stool looking into the kitchen for Andrew and Calla.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Aug 05, 2010 9:42 pm

Andrew smiled lightly and was about to reply, but she had already passed out. He smiled widely and kissed her on the forehead. He walked out of the room silently, to let Chase sleep in peace. He looked around the house, noticing that Calla still wasn't around. Probably hiding or invisible. She maybe toke a jog around the house, to avoid the...noise. He grinned devilishly and walked into the small kitchen. He figured that he would try to make the breakfast/lunch, since he still didn't like the idea of a house elf. He had no problem letting Calla stay at the apartment, yet didn't feel right having it clean everything. Yet, if the house elf wanted to do it, he wouldn't say anything to stop it.

Andrew then began to set pans on the stove and turned the heat up to High. He leaned against the counter, his mind still set on Chase. I love you Andrew Thompson, and I've never felt more sure of any words in my life! I love you, I love you, I love you with my entire being!. The words continued to swarm through his mind, taking control over every other process or thought. He still couldn't believe that everything was set in stone now. He would be with Chase, and he would enjoy every minute of it.

After a while, Andrew was cooking some bacon, not wanting to cook pancakes since Calla had pretty much made fun of it with her cooking. He even felt like making fun of his own pancakes after trying Calla's. He flipped the bacon over and over again, trying not to burn it and make it seem flavorless. Or at least that's what he thought. He continued to turn them over, until he heard the angelic voice of Chase behind him. He smiled immediatly and turned his head to where he had heard the voice. And there she was, standing with the sheet over her body. He grinned, showing a little of his teeth and said "You know, you don't need to hold the sheet around. I already know what's under it..." Andrew blushed slightly, wondering why he did so in the first place.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:09 am

Chase felt a blush so deep go through her cheeks that she was sure her face would blend in with her hair and she wouldn't have a face anymore. She sat down on a stool and then looked down at her hands. "I know, but it feels a lot different standing in front of you openly.. then it does.. in there." She said jerking her head back to the bedroom behind her. "Besides.. it's dark in there.. and I'm.. I'm kinda.. well I don't like people seeing them..." She said glancing down, her hand running along her stomach carefully, feeling the scar there.

"I am.. very self conscious about it.." She said softly and walked around into the kitchen, putting her arms around his neck and grinning at him. "I'm sorry.. I just.. I don't like them, and I wasn't about to walk out of there.. well.. without anything on..." She said giggling slightly, her face so red she was sure it matched her hair.

"Andrew.." She said softly, and then leaned up to kiss him. Only for the sheet to slip and fall to her feet on accident. She gasped and looked up at him, her face red as she quickly bent to grab it, her scar flashing up at him as she pulled it up over her arms and put it around her neck, as though her shoulder could keep it from falling off.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top