Andrew's Apartment - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrew's Apartment - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrew's Apartment

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew's Apartment - Page 6 Empty Re: Andrew's Apartment

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:16 am

Andrew began to slip in and out of conscienceness over the next matter of minutes. His face was buried slightly in his pillow, his breathing still slow and relaxed. He couldn't remember the past few hours and rather couldn't remember the past few days. Neither his name. This was usual for him, as he was a heavy sleeper and had trouble trying to get up in the mornings. Usually when he was at school, he would just use a spell to help wake him up instantly, but it was vacation and had no need for it.

So after a few minutes, he passed out again. This time he dreamt. He dreamt as if an entire building was trying to collapse on top of him and narrowly escaped. After he had taken a minute to catch his breath, he saw everyone he knew standing there. And then Ne'Os appeared. With one wave of his wand, everyone he knew fell onto the ground motionless. The two people he saw out of all of them were Nerissa and Chase. He felt himself slip back into reality, slowly but surely, and remained lieing there for the next few minutes as he began to collect his thoughts. Was it just a dream?
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:24 am

Chase groaned and grabbed her toothbrush and clothes out of her bag. "I'll be back in a bit Calla.. gonna try and wake up.." She muttered and slipped into Andrew's room. He was still passed out in his bed, and she giggled slightly when she heard a soft snore escape from him. She turned down the weird little hallway and went into the larger of the two bathrooms, the one with less of his stuff around. The washer and dryer were also in here, and she smiled happily. She'd have to do some laundry later. Shutting the door quietly, she started the shower and slipped into the warm water, waking herself up more completely then any cup of coffee could. She dressed quickly and brushed her teeth. Opening the door to let the steam out, for it was clouding up the mirror. She ran a hairbrush through her hair and stepped out of the bathroom. Dressed in a very short black skirt and a white shirt with her Hufflepuff tie underneath. Her hair was hanging loosely around her shoulders, still wet from her shower.

"Andrew.. are you awake yet?" she said just loudly enough so that if he was he'd hear her, but if he was asleep he wouldn't. She snuck past his bed without really looking at it, and headed into the kitchen, where pancakes were done. She hugged the house elf happily, and took the plate, already filled with pancakes, with butter and syrup poured all of it. "Calla your the best!" She said laughing happily as she found a place to sit and started to devour the amazing food. "Hope Andrew wakes up quickly, or he'll miss the best breakfast ever! I wonder if he'll let me go for a jog this morning.." Her initial wake up time was over, and she was already thinking about going out of the house for her daily jog. Which had been an easy feat for her when she lived out at her estate, or even in Hawaii, but here she wasn't to sure.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:43 am

Andrew could her a muffled noise that sounded a lot like Chase's voice. She was up and about he figured. He muttered some intelligible and continued to try and fall alseep. After a moment, he passed out again and had the same exact dream, but it was a little more realistic than the last time. The same routine happened again, leaving him lying on the bed in silence. He contemplated if he should use the spell to help wake him up, but then realized it was still vacation. There was no need, no need at all.

After about 10 minutes, he finally got bored just lying there and sat up. He rubbed his eyes slowly, relucatant to even want to get out of bed. But, he did anyway, standing up and grabbing a plain white t-shirt from his nearby dresser. He really wished that people could sleep in at Hogwarts.

He then walked down through his room and stopped inside his bathroom. After a few moments of being in there emerged, his hair looks a little more straight and his teeth a little more whiter than before. He walked into the living and strecthed his arms out wide, feeling drowsy still.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:49 am

"Ah! Morning Andrew! Breakfast is ready!" She said giggled as she jumped out of her seat, her still damp hair flicking around her head, as she skipped up to him. "Hey, you look sleepy! I see you have a problem waking up!" She said laughing happily as she pushed him into the kitchen, where her house elf stood, unsure of what to do. She didn't know how Andrew liked his pancakes, of if he liked pancakes at all. "Coffee is here too." She said pointing at the coffee maker. She skipped back to her seat and cleaned up the rest of her pancakes, turning down another plate, she sat there feeling quite content.

"How did you sleep Andrew? Sorry I woke you up last night!" She said smiling. She caught the look on Calla's face, and she shook her head no slightly. Calla knew her problems, and had often sat up with her in the night, sometimes giving her little plants that she could chew on to numb the pain. Calla knew perfectly well why Chase had been up last night, but Andrew had run in before Calla had woken up completely, so she had let him take care of Chase. Though when Chase had collapsed in the kitchen, she had sat by her and helped her get to bed after that. Now you couldn't even tell Chase had had a bad dream or been in pain last night at all. She giggled and pulled her hair back into a high pony tail. "I was thinking of going for a jog, just to get the lay of the land, and see all there is to see, I love jogging in the morning when the air is nice and fresh, would you like to join me?" She asked glancing at the clock and realizing she had slept in a lot later then she had realized. "It is okay if I go on a jog right?" She asked suddenly, afraid they were in a rough neighborhood, she hadn't even been outside the apartment yet, and had no idea what it was like outside.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:05 am

Andrew still felt a little out of place that morning, feeling like he could collapse right where he stood. "Hey Chase," he said, yawning a bit. He nodded when she said that he had a sleeping problem, even though he did. He was just a heavy sleeper that enjoyed every second of it. He was surprised it was morning and not the afternoon, as he did that often. He could smell something good inside the kitchen and blinked a couple of times. It must've been the house elf.

"I slept alright," he said his voice sounding low and tired "always been a heavy sleeper. Always will be." He walked into the kitchen and looked down at the house elf, who was cooking. He still felt uneasy about the house elf living there and all, but she seemed to be respectable. He wouldn't want to seperate her from Chase like some sort of tyrant. "Smells good," he said complimenting the pancakes. "Sure," he said to Chase, yet felt a little uneasy about letting her out in the large city "just be sure to have your wand and cell phone...god I sound like my parents!" He laughed and leaned against the counter next to him.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:15 am

Chase laughed. "I always wake up after a good shower.." She said grinning at him happily. "Somehow hot water just.. wakes me up! I heard it was the other way around usually, hot water makes you sleep, cold water wakes you up, but I'd rather take a hot shower any day." She said rambling on as he tried to wake himself up. Calla fixed him a plate exactly like Chase's had been, and handed it to him. Smiling up at him. She hadn't said a word to him yet, because Calla was still nervous about him. Seeing as he had made Chase talk to her about setting her free again. She knew he didn't want her around, and it made Calla uneasy, and Chase, sensing Calla's feelings, patted her on the head and whispered something in one of her large bat like ears. The house elves eyes went wide and she looked shocked. Chase just giggled and nodded before Calla ran off into the entry, where rustling could be heard.

Chase giggled and looked at Andrew. "It's ok hun!" She said giggling. "I won't get abducted." She smiled and kissed him on the cheek quickly before also running off into the entry to grab her bags, which she started to lug into the bathroom, and into the closet where the washer and dryer were. She changed quickly into her jogging shorts and tank top, put her ipod arm band on, and pulled her hair back even more high, and clipped it up off her neck. Then grabbed her ipod, and her small little bag that she slung around her neck on a string. And grinned at Andrew as she walked out. Sticking her headphones around her neck and her ipod on her arm. "I'll be fine." She said giggling again. "I look like a muggle! No one will recognize me! Besides, I'm not that famous here in London!" She laughed happily and went into the kitchen again.

Calla reappeared and had on a small jogging band. "Calla likes to jog with me, don't worry!" She said warding off questions. "She'll go invisible if she has to! Simple spell, nothing to worry about, no one will even notice her!" She said laughing, and tapped Calla on the head with her wand. Calla disappeared from the head down, and there was a small noise as she moved to the door. "Off we go Andrew! Enjoy your breakfast! My wand and cell phone are in my bag, right here, and I'll be back soon!" She laughed and headed out the door. The door closed with a snap, and Chase was heard in the distance, leaping down the stairs and out of the building.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:31 am

[The apartment is in New York...lol]

Andrew blinked a couple of times as she said that she woke up after a hot shower. Usually he would wake up due to water just being thrown at him, and always woke up when water contacted his skin. It was an odd thing about him. He grabbed onto the plate that Calla had handed him. He thanked the small elf and walked over to the other side of the counter. He sat down on the chair and set it on the counter. He then began to eat it with a fork, taking his time with it.

Andrew still felt uneasy about her going on a jog, but he wouldn't argue. He would trust her and let her do what she wanted to do. "Alright then," he said, a smile etched out onto his face "I'll see ya later." After she left the building, he quickly finished off the pancakes that were set on his plate, feeling a lot better. They were very good and wondered what spicies the elf had used. He set the plate in the sink for him to wash later and continued over to the couch. He sat down and began to search for the remote that was located between 2 cushions.

He clicked the red button on the top left of the small remote and the TV flicked to life, the channel set to Spike TV. One of his favorite shows was on, CSI, and he began to watch it with almost 100 percent focus. Once again, it was another murder victim and the main protagonaist made a funny remark about the C.O.D and the main credits began to play.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:38 am

[hahaha, err.. I knew that!!]

Chase took quite a while, and once she realized where she was in New York, she managed to find her way around quite easily. After a quick morning jog, she got two ice creams, and gave one to Calla, as they sat in Central Park, under the shade of the trees. She grinned and leaned back in her seat. Not to many people had realized who she was.. yet anyway. She should probably stay on the move however, because people would recognize her if she was just sitting down. She laughed and finished off her ice cream, throwing the wrapper away, and she saw another wrapper materialize next to hers in the trash can, and she knew that Calla had finished hers as well. "Lets head back alright!" She said laughing, and taking off again.

She had to be careful, the area was full of people with camera's today, and if someone caught her in the back of the picture.. well it wouldn't be good, because someone would show it to someone, and sooner or later it would end up on her agents desk, and she would be getting a phone call saying something along the lines of "What are you doing in New York? And jogging none the less! I'll get you a personal trainer, don't worry! We need you in top shape for when you finish your school days and it's back to the photo shoots, you're gonna be big hunny I just know it!" Chase groaned inwardly, and took off down the street, weaving between people and cars as she made her way back to the apartment.

Jogging up the stairs and then to his door, she knocked quickly and leaned against the wall, a gentle sweat coating her forehead, and her music still pounding away in her ears. She grinned and stopped her iPod, pulling the ear buds out of her ears, she waited for Andrew to open up, because she hadn't gotten the key to the apartment yet. "Andrew! It's me! Open up!" She called putting her eye up to the key hole in case he tried to look out of it and only saw her eye.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:46 am

Andrew was pretty much stuck in the world of the TV. So far, the episode was almost over and the murderer was almost ready to be announced. Yet he was lurched back into reality when he heard someone knocks at the door. Probably Gerald...he hated that guy. So he decided to ignore it for the time being, not suspecting that it was Chase.

Yet when he heard her voice calling to him, he knew he would have to open the door now. Now the clock was ticking and the murderer was just about to be announced before the episode ended. He quickly jumped up and leapt over the coffee, sprinting towards the door. He unlatched all 3 locks and flung the door open.

Once it was open, he sprinted back to the couch and made a dive for it, hopefully making it in time. When he landed, he was winded heavily, losing all of his breath. He quickly positioned himself back up so he was sitting upright and turned his head towards the TV. The screen had turned black and the credits were rolling. Andrew groaned loudly and placed his hands on his face, his head lurching backwards looking up at the ceiling. He missed it.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:51 am

The door was lurched open and there was nobody there. Chase stuck her head in and saw that he had just dove onto the couch again. She laughed happily and pushed Calla in before her before turning and locking the door carefully again. "See! I'm fine Andrew... Andrew?" She looked at him worriedly as he sat in front of the tv his hands on his face. "Are... are you okay? Are you sick? Do you need some medicine or something?" She asked concern in her voice as she walked over to the couch, pulling the iPod out of the arm band as she went. He was looking up at the ceiling like it was the end of the world. "Andrew.." She glanced at the t.v. and saw credits rolling for some show or movie or something.

She backed away slightly before biting her lip and going into the bathroom to wash up after her jog. She had a feeling he would want to cool down after something she had interrupted him in doing. She bit her lip, and made Calla visible again, before changing back into the clothes she originally worn before putting on some makeup and heading out into the living room again. "Andrew... Did I do something wrong?" She asked carefully, afraid he was mad at her. He had looked so... anguished earlier. Yes, that was the word, Anguished.. "Can I help you with something?" She sat down on the couch next to him, genuinely concerned for his health.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top