Andrew's Apartment - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrew's Apartment - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrew's Apartment

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrew's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Andrew's Apartment

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:45 am

Andrew nodded when Chase said it was alright for her to stay on the couch. He wondered if Chase had been truthful about the apartment, but did not doubt her. A lot of people would say something to avoid conflict or hurting someones feelings, and didn't know if Chase was one of those people. Although, he trusted her on her opinion and felt a little happier.

Andrew listened to what Chase had said about her house elf and felt more pity than anything else. He couldn't understand why elves never wanted freedom of their own. He could never understand the physcology or anything. They had magic and they had the chance to do great things, but would rather do it byserving someone for life. It didn't make any sense.

"Alright," he said softly to Chase looking into her eyes "I just get worried about it since I never have anything magical in here except my gauntlets and wand. So I dunno how long I can keep an elf in here without having someone find out." He looked back over to the house elf who seemed to be picking up the room as if it had been commanded to. He shook his head slightly and sighed. He didn't mind having the elf there, but what could he do?

"So I guess you can go and take your nap now if you want," he said "I might be up for a little more or something." He looked away from Chase and opened up the refrigerator and pulled out a small red can of Coca Cola, one of his favorite soft drinks that he drank all the time. "
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:57 am

Chase nodded slowly, and looked at Calla sadly. "She's so nice though, more of a friend then anything else, and the last thing that reminds me of my home before that night.. Because you see.." Chase could feel the tears coming to her eyes, and she tried to push them away. "Dragon died last night.. I got the call just before we left, from the vet.. he's been real sick lately, and he had been staying at the vet, well, he had a tumor in his brain..." She whispered, and felt her whole body take in the shock of it. She hadn't even had time to digest the news. "I'm going to go pick him up.. tomorrow.." she said slowly. "I'd like to take him out to my old house.. and bury him out there.." She turned away from Andrew slowly, going into the entry and getting a small duffel bag that had her night clothes in it.

She stood there for a long moment, tears threatening to break surface. Her body tense and shaking. He had been sick, and there was nothing she could do about it. Nothing at all, he had been there that night.. he had run off, and she had gotten him back. He hadn't been killed or anything, a small dog like him. He had died of a brain tumor, it seemed such an odd way for a dog, that was so completely surrounded by magic to die. He had been her best friend, and now... he had gotten sick so suddenly. She had gotten a call that he had been sent to the vet, and now... he was gone. She slipped off into the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't hear her small sniffles as she attempted to keep the tears from flowing as she changed into her sweat pants and a tank top that she liked to sleep in. She stood in the bathroom for a long moment before finally walking out, her hair tied back in a pony tail.

"Sorry.." She said softly, before falling down on the couch, and burying her face in a pillow. Her blankets were still packed up in a bag somewhere, she knew she had stuck it in one of those small handbags that she kept on her that had small emergency stuff in it, though it had enough room to completely put everything in his house in it. She sighed slightly, and curled up into a small ball on the cough, hiding her face from the room. What was she going to do without her Dragon? She couldn't even imagine life without the cute little dog in her bag, or yipping at something, but.. it had been him who had alerted her presence to the man who had killed her family. Except had he not.. the man might have done something worse then what he had done.. and she would miss the spunky puppy.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 pm

Andrew felt his body go cold once she explained that her dog died. He walked over to her and try to console her, but she was already walking towards the bathroom located near his room. He had a look of forlorn on his face. He had never seen her dog, Dragon, before, yet she sounded like he was really close to her. Everything seemed to be taken away from Chase and nothing good ever came. Except him, but that was the only thing.

He waited against the wall, noticing the elf begin to pick up some more small things. Andrew couldn't believe how much the atmosphere had changed in just a few moments. It was a turn for the worst and wish that everything seemed happy again. When Chase exited the bathroom and sat back down onto the couch, he sat down next to her and began to moved his hand on her hair, trying to console her.

"I'm sorry," he said, knowing that he did nothing wrong in the first place. He hadn't even seen the dog before, and didn't know what it looked like. Probably something small. At points he wished he knew what to say, and something had snapped in his brain to make the wish come true. "We could get another dog or something," he said softly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:24 pm

Chase snuggled up to him when he started to pet her hair. She snuggled into the crook of his arm and pressed her face against his side, her legs curled up, her arms holding her knees as she sat for a long moment against him, until he spoke again. Another dog.. she looked up at him and smiled. "I don't think I told you, but this Dragon was a replacement for another Dragon.." She said softly. "My first dog ever was a Chihuahua, he.. got sick too." She said softly. "I guess I'm not to good with picking out dogs that don't get sick or something.." She said slowly. "Well I got Dragon.. he was a shih tzu.. wanna see a picture of him?" She asked looking up at him, and then unfolding her arms and legs to get up.

Moving to her stuff, she pulled out her small rucksack, that was just a tiny little bag that she had gotten for her birthday from her dad one year. He had put an enlargement charm on the inside, so she could hold anything she wanted in it. Glancing at Andrew, she pushed her arm into it, and rummaged around in a for a bit, before her fingers came in contact with the picture. She pulled it out, frame and all, and moved back to the couch, where she snuggled up against him again. "See... it's our yearly photo..." She said softly, showing him the picture. It had her, her parents and her siblings, and in Chase's arms was a tiny shih tzu, fully grown, but still very small. "There's Dragon.. and my sister Clara, my brother Max, my mom and dad.." she said pointing at them all as she said their names. "And me.." She said smiling lightly.

"Oh!" She turned the picture around, and took the back off, there was actually quite a few pictures in the frame, all stacked one on top of the other, so that the most recent was on top. "This was the year before.... we were in Japan that year.." She said smiling lightly. Running her fingers over the picture as she looked at her mom and dad, her siblings, and her dog. She handed the pictures to Andrew, and then pulled out the last one. "This was our original Dragon.." She said softly, touching a picture of her and her family next to a beach, an island just visible behind them. "Our backyard.." She said giggling lightly, her head resting against his shoulder as she passed over the photos for him to see.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:04 am

Andrew had his arm over Chase's shoulder, blinking a couple of times as she began to rummage through her knapsack. He wondered how she was about to fit so many things into that small pack, then realized that it was probably a charm. He had heard about it back when he was in his 5th year, and would be learning during his 6th year. He was already looking forward to his 6th year, and was even more excited now.

When she came back, he glanced at the photo that she showed him. He had never seen her family before and when he saw it, he could notice the resemebelnce from her father and her mother. She looked like her mother and could see some features of her father(I'm just imagining that she looks the same as her mom so yeah xD). He put his arms around Chase again and looked at the picture. "You look like them," he said softly, a smile in his face.

He watched as Chase showed him the other picture and stared at it, looking at the small dog. He had never liked Chihuhas. Always a problem with him. He chuckled lightly as she showed him where her family was and said "I'm jealous now, having such a large backyard and all." He handed her the picture, and rubbed her right shoulder with his hand as he pressed her against him.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:11 am

[OOC: She got her hair color from her dad, and everything else from her mom XD She's almost a splitting image of her mom, cept for her hair XD ]

Chase smiled slightly and stared at the pictures of her, which progressively were of her smaller and smaller, until in one picture, her little brother wasn't in it, but her mom was pregnant. She smiled slightly. "I remember taking every single one of these.." She said softly. "It's what made me want to be a model.." She giggled slightly. "And of course, that succeeded, but I'm taking time off for school and everything, I have a career in the muggle world just waiting for me when I leave school, if I can't find a good job after I get out, I'm still... well I'm trying to figure out where I want to go.. I want to be a healer, but, I don't know if I want to go to St. Mungos you know?" She asked looking at Andrew.

"It always seemed like such a dreary place to me.. whenever I went, somehow I think I'd like to work with animals, are there pet doctors for the wizarding world?" She asked blinking before looking up at him. She had been rather sheltered in her life, she had barely known what her parents did, or how they got so famous with such high connections, but she knew they had worked hard all their lives, to have them taken from her so quickly like that.. right in front of her... her whole family. She shuddered hard and curled up closer to him, pressing her face into his shoulder, as though that would stop all of the bad things from happening.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:28 am

Andrew looked at the photos that were appearing and disappearing at a quick rate. He studied each one of them, noticing that the height of Chase was getting shorter. He smiled, seeing her smile back at the camera as it was being taken. He hadn't seen most of the things in the backgrounds, noticing different types of cars and all. She must've had a good childhood. He looked at her when she began to talk about her job and kissed her lightly on the top of the head, which was really fragrant "I think you would make a great healer," he said softly "I was thinking about becoming an auror, and I think we'd make a really great team together."

"Yeah I'm sure there are wizard pet doctors," he said thinking about dragon tamers as one. He didn't think Chase would like to be with dragons or not, but that was the only thing he could think of at the moment "I have only heard of one though." When Chase pressed her face into his shoulder, he moved a little bit and pressed his lips onto Chase's for about 10 seconds, knowing that she was feeling sad about her parents. "Come on," he said softly, pulling away from her "I don't want to see you sad."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:39 am

Chase wiped her eyes after he kissed her and she smiled at him lightly. "I'm sorry.." She said softly, and then smiled at him before taking the pictures and putting them back in order before putting them back in the frame and sitting the frame on a table. "I really am tired though..." She said suddenly, as a yawn escaped her lips. She giggled lightly and reached up, touching his hair lightly with her fingers. "I like your hair.." She said suddenly, her hand running through it gently. She reached up and gently kissed his nose. Smiling, she looked into his eyes and giggled. "It okay if I take a nap?" She asked softly, her hands running down from his head to his back, and she hugged him hard.

"Thank you.." She said suddenly, and giggled, falling back onto the couch and curling into a ball, she closed her eyes and snuggled her head into the cushion. She smiled and glanced back at him, before stretching out her legs and laying them across his lap, and pretending to snore loudly. "Hmm...." she grumbled, pretending to be a sleep for a second before peeking her eyes open and giggling again before turning over onto her stomach and closing her eyes against the pillow. "Night night.." She muttered, and in a manner of seconds, was fast asleep.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:07 am

[Are we going to do a fast forward or something?]

"I don't mind if you pass out," he said, a smile etched onto his face. He felt a little awkward when Chase began to run her fingers in her hair and laughed lightly. "Thanks," he said and got up to go and open up his soda can that he had taken out earlier. He walked into the kitchen and opened the can up with a large click. He drank some of the contents inside and already noticed that Chase had passed out. He smiled lightly and walked softly into his room.

Inside, he changed into his pajama pants and didn't wear a shirt. He felt more comfortable with it off. He then lept onto his bed, making little noise due to the temper pedic material. He felt more comfortable now, being that the matress melded to match his body. After a moment or two of silence, he passed out.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:15 am

[hmm.. just watch!]

"What do you want?"

"I just need to see you're parents, they have done a very bad thing." The man stood in front of her again, smiling that smile that was full of lies. "I don't understand.."

*A flash of light*

"I won't let you go! You can't expect to just do that to my parents and get away with it! Max get away from the door! Max!" Chase was yelling at a little boy who stood by the door to the den, her wand was pointed at the same man as earlier, and Max had his eye pressed against the key hole. "But Chassy!" He cried out. "Not now Max!" "But Chassy! The room is full of.."

Water, endless amounts of water poured down on her, her little brother was thrown against a suit of armor, the man and herself were blasted against the door, bodies came out with the water, pale, and wet, and dead.

"MOM!" Chase sat bolt upright, tears falling down her face, her whole body drenched in a cold sweat. She curled up against the arm rest of the couch, her body shaking, half expecting the room to fill with water again, trap her, see her parents bodies, with her sister and brother, the man who was gone when she woke up. She felt tears pour down her face, and she shivered, holding onto a pillow as though it might save her life or something.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top