Moor Estate - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 5 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Chase spun around when she heard a voice behind her. Sophia.. Growling slightly she turned away from her when she spoke. "You have no idea Sophia.." She said still shoving things into her make up bag. Unable to stand up at the moment. "It's not like he just killed my parents! He killed my siblings too! Everything I ever loved.." she felt tears prick her eyes, but she wiped them away angrily. Her eyes had fire within them. She could see Sophia in the mirror and she glanced at her every now and then. "Angry and upset.. right, I've never been better Sophia." She growled and spun around on the chair.

"I've never felt so.. so.." She stood up and stumbled slightly, pain making her entire body shake. "I can't stay here Sophia.. I'm leaving.. the servants will find a new job soon enough.. there is nothing left for me here." She growled and pushed past Sophia, starting to throw clothes back into her bag. "I will kill them.. I'll make them pay for what they did to my family.." She spun around to glare at Sophia. "He raped her Sophia! Immobilized my father and RAPED my mother!" She cried out, fire burning away whatever tears were left in her eyes. She clutched her wand so hard, sparks flew out of the end of it. Green and black, unlike her normal golden sparks. "You don't just stand there and watch that happen.. and then expect not to DO Something about it! He told me I had a chance to avenge them.. He told me I could do that and more, and I plan to!" She spat and spun around, unaware that her back, which was still covered in splinters, was open to her, showing her the scar that she had gotten long ago, showing the pieces of wood that stuck there now, no doubt scarring also.

Chase hadn't had the best life ever, she had actually had a pretty tough life. And now she was going to fix it. He had said it would be hard work, and she was determined to follow through until the end. She would become a Death Eater.. she would take over that Ministry, and she would have her vengeance. They would rue the day they had dared even turned their eye on her family, yes they would. For the dark side officially had a new member.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:09 pm

Sophia ran after in full vampire speed and appeared in front of her. "Chase I can read you mind and the ministry had nothing to do with this, my father is the minister and you know him!"said Sophia angrily looking at Chase with anger in her eyes. "So I shuggest you think twice before you think about who your going to kill!"said Sophia angrily as her crisom eyes glared at Chase. Sophia was nevered more angry at Chase in her life for she was making a stupid mistake that would cost her everything! "Go ahead and join the damn death eaters and suck up there a**es and become one of them but you'll regret it!"said Sophia angrily.

"But don't you even think about coming near me or my family or you'll regret Chase Moor mark my words."said Sophia angrily. Sophia had never been this angry in her life, she felt like literally beating the crap of Chase and knock some sense into her. Sophia tried to calm herself down but it was no use, her Lestrange blood was showing and it wasn't a pretty site. Although Sophia had to admit she did feel powerful with all this anger showing which she never felt before. "No Sophia your not thinking right, your powerful no matter what!"Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:18 pm

Chase could feel the anger coming off of Sophia like heat. She had forgotten.. Sophia's father was the Minister of Magic.. Her father.. Chase lifted her chest up in defense, and turned calmly to meet the angry Vampire. She let Sophia yell in front of her, her whole body tense. It wasn't nice being on the bad side of a Vampire, let alone a Lestrange. Her body was tense, as she thought back to all the times she had been to Sophia's house. Her father had always been so nice to her. Almost like a second family.. how could someone so nice secretly plan to kill her family? Give a man the right to rape and murder them. Chase felt tears prick her eyes, her anger was ebbing, she didn't want to.

Chase looked into Sophia's eyes for a moment, the fire gone from them. "Sophia.. you're a graduate right? You.. you know of the rules that all wizards have to follow.. the ones that are punishable by death.." She said her eyes wide. "Is it possible.. that my parents could have broken one of those rules?" She whispered fear and pain etched into every single word. She took a deep breath and felt herself sit on her bed, her whole body shaking. She had almost made a horrible mistake. She couldn't join the Death Eaters.. she couldn't be on the same side as Nerezza.. the woman who had made her presence known in every existence of Chase's life. Either before or after her memory loss, she had been scarred by that woman.. she wouldn't be like her! "Sophia.." She said her whole body shaking with pain and humiliation. "I'm sorry!" She felt tears rush down her face again, and she covered her face with her hands, sobs racking her body.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 pm

Sophia looked at Chase she asked about the rules of wizarding world and if her parents broke a rule. "Chase I don't there's a death penality rule... I mean yes, if you use one of the Three Unforgivable it's a one way ticket Azkaban."said Sophia softly as her eyes turned back to there normal chocolate brown. "But your parents were great people, they never done anything wrong whoever told you that was lying to you!"said Sophia softly. "Ministry was on you parents side, they would never kill your parents just because they done something wrong, and like I said your parents never done anything wrong in the years I known them!"said Sophia softly. "I honestly think it was a death eater calming to work for the ministy and filling you head with what I would call a bunch of B.S."said Sophia angrily.

Sophia ran towards her and hugged her. "Sh... Chase it'll be ok, we'll get through this together I promise."said Sophia softly stroking her hair. "Ok... lets get you packed and you can stay at my place, you'll be safe there mark my words."said Sophia softly. "Oh this is so silly."said Sophia rolling her eyes. As she gotten out her wand she thought 'pack' as all Chase's clothes went neatly into her suitacse along with her other stuff. "Come on, lets get out here!"said Sophia softly grabbing Chase's trunk.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:45 pm

Chase was shaking hard. She sat on the bed staring at Sophia. A Death Eater pretending to be an auror. Why did she have to be so gullible? Watching as she waved her wand and her stuff flew into her trunk. "I could have done that.." She said looking down at her wand. "I'm 17 now." She said slowly, her eyes downcast. She grabbed Dragon's carry case, and glanced around the room. It felt empty, almost like the rest of her house. "Sophia.." She said slowly, glancing at her friend, and looking away again, staring around the room once more. "Why did they come after my family?" She asked tears leaking down her face again. "My family.. we haven't done anything wrong.." She whispered, her body starting to shake again. Suddenly she gasped and almost fell down. She put Dragon down quickly and sat down.

"Are you good at healing spells?" She whispered her body shaking with pain. She could feel the bruise starting to come in, all of the shards of wood still stuck into her back. "I hit the door pretty hard.." She whispered rubbing her temples. "Splinters like none other.." She glanced up at Sophia and back down. "It hurts.. it hurts so bad." She whispered and wrapped her arms around her stomach, again feeling that scar that Nerezza had left. Knowing she had one to match on her back. She whimpered and covered her face again, rocking slightly on the bed. "I almost joined the woman who hurt me..." She whispered tears falling down her face again. "I almost joined her! She could have killed me.. she almost did kill me.. multiple times.. and I almost joined that... that.." She whimpered and started to rock again. "I'd like to stay with you Sophia.. but only for a bit... I need to get my own place soon, I have money, and I can pay you if you want me to.." She said shivering on the bed, she was still pretty wet, having not changed yet.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:08 pm

Sophia looked at Chase and nodded when she said she could have done that seeing how she was seventeen now. "I know, but your never good at magic when your in the state you are now."said Sophia softly. "Chase.... I can't really answer that."said Sophia softly as she sat back down beside her. "But my guess is, that they attack and kill for they know you will do anything to get revenge even joining the death eaters and if you do and you kill all those people you claimed you were it's very little they have to do and it'll be you that gets in trouble not them!"said Sophia softly. "Death Eaters are so much like dementors it's unreal, they ever drop of happiness and goodness in where there's nothing left, seeing you this way is there power and makes them happy!"said Sophia softly.

When she asked if she was good at healing spells Sophia nodded. "Of course I am, I'm training to be a healer so I have to know them!"said Sophia softly. "Ok Chase, lay down on your bed and I'll get you fixed up before we leave.'said Sophia softly. "Sh... Chase just relax your safe now, nothing can hurt you.'said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded when she said she'll stay with her for awhile then she will get her own place. Accio, blood repealing potion!"said Sophia softly as it camed towards her. "Ok Chase take this, it will stop any and all bleeding you have."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Chase nodded slowly. "I guess... I doubt I could even light my wand.." She said glancing down towards the wand that now sad just like a weird stick. She bit her lip and looked up at Sophia as she spoke. Their power.. they were.. happy because she was in so much pain? Having her family killed, her life stolen away from her, everything about who she was, and where she belonged was gone. Right now, she didn't even have a future.. she didn't know where she was going, or what type of person she'd be, but now she understood why her memory had been erased, had she had to live with all of that stuff.. AND this, she probably would have done anything to get out of it.. Even fought Sophia and joined the Death Eaters.

"Thanks Sophia.." She whispered and laid down on her stomach. "I'm taking a year long healers training course this year... so I'll be able to do this kind of stuff too, but like I said, right now I don't think I could even light the end of my wand.. let alone heal this much bruising." She said softly putting her head in her pillow. She gingerly moved her shirt up so her back was open to Sophia to see and inspect how to heal. The huge scar ran from her right shoulder down to her left hip, it was old and had obviously been there for a long time. There were little shards of wood from her front door stuck in her back, and a huge bruise covered most of her shoulder blades and lower back area. She inhaled sharply as the air was allowed to hit her wound. Taking the potion she drowned it in one gulp and nodded to Sophia, wincing at the odd burning sensation the potion made down her throat, but thankful for the warm tingly sensation it caused her afterward.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:52 am

Sophia looked at her and nodded. "You been through alot Chassy, I woudln't expect you to even light you wand!'said Sophia softly. Sophia was glad she saved Chase form making the worse msistake in her life and regreting it. Sophia was bound to get revenge on the person that killled Chase's parents no matter what she did. "It's ok Chassy."said Sophia softly as she gaped as the sight of Chases' back and then put a numbing spell on her and started removing the splinters form her back one by one. "Ok Chassy, now I'm going to do your brusie on your shoulder and back."said Sphia softly as she finished getting the splinters from her back.

As she started working her brusie on her back and shoulder blade she examed her for any more bruuses and cuts on her. "How are you feeling Chassy?"Sophia asked her softly still healing the bruise on her back and shoulder blade. "You feeling alittle bit better?"Sophia asked her softly as she finished Chase's bruise on her back and shoulder blade. Sophia hoped she was making feel alittle bit better, but after all she was only a healer in training. Sophia sighed and kept on working on Chase healing her as much as she could. "If I can't heal you completely my mother can when we get to my house."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:10 am

Chase laid her head down on the pillow, tears leaking out of her eyes as the numbing spell was placed on her back. She could feel small tugs as the wood splinters came out of her back, but it didn't hurt and she was grateful. The pulling stopped soon though, and she could feel an odd cold sensation spread up her back and through her shoulder blade, she could almost feel the bruised skin repairing itself. "Don't worry about the scar.. it's been there for a long time, I doubt anything could get rid of it either.. it's from a Sectumsempra.." She said slowly as she sat up when it was done. She stretched her back and smiled at the relief. "Thank you so much Sophia." She whispered and hugged her friend.

"You don't have to trouble your mother!" She said smiling at her as she let go of her. "I'll be fine" She said smiling. "Let me just change out of these clothes and we'll head out!" She said smiling at her. She opened her suitcase quickly and pulled out some sweat pants and a t-shirt. Walking into the closet she quickly closed the door to change. She felt so much better after all of those splinters had been pulled out, and with the bruise gone she could move her back just as much as she could have before. Pulling on the clean dry clothes she glanced at herself in the mirror. She was a wreck, her eyes were red from crying so much, her hair was still wet from the water that had spilled out of the room. She grabbed a hair tie that she kept around the handle of her closet door and pulled her hair back into a low pony tail. She'd dry her hair later when she could use magic again. Until then she'd deal with wet hair. Grabbing her sandals she walked out of the large closet feeling a million times better. "Thanks Sophia.. lets go." She said softly, grabbing Dragon's case she walked to the door.

At the door Chase turned and stared at her room, it would be the last time she'd be in there she was sure. The beautiful bed, floor, the closet. It was going away from her life forever. She bit her lip and felt a single tear fall down her cheek. She wiped it away before smiling at Sophia and turning to leave the room, snapping the light off as she went.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:35 am

Sophia watched Chase as she changed her clothes and put her hair up in a low ponytail but alos looked around the house making sure no one was around them. "Homenum Revelio!" Sophia muttered to herself as she seen or heard anyone around them. Standing up Sophia grabbed Chase's trunk with her right hand and kept her wand in her left hand just incase something happened. As she walked out ahead of Chase she seen her look back at her room and seen her cry. As she hugged her her she whispered to her. "There'll always be with you Chassy, just remember that."said Sophia softly.

"Come on lets get out of here."said Sophia softly as she flicked her wand at Chase's trunk as it flew behind her as she walked downstairs. As she reached the door she noticed it was still raining and sighed but pulled her keys out of her black leather jacket and unlocked the car with her beeper. Putting Chase's trunk in her back seat she closed the door and gotten into the driver's seat. "You ready to go Chassy?'Sophia asked her softly as she seen Chase get into the car. Sophia felt so bad for her seeing how she lost everything that was so close to her in one day. As she waited for Chase to say yes she looked at the house and felt tears coming down her cheeks for she spent so much time with Chase her just laughing and talking about boys. Chase's parents were like a second family to Sophia and they didn't deserve to die like they did. Wiping her tears she looked at the house one last time then Chase and hugged her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top