Moor Estate - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 2 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:21 am

A shiver of pleasure ran up Vito’s spine upon hearing her whimper, and watching her eyes fill with fear; it was empowering, and there was nothing that gave him more pleasure. He noticed that she had backed up against the wall, and simply could not turn the opportunity to frighten her further, “Oh, sh sh sh sh…” he spoke, though his words were flat and uncomforting, despite the comforting words that were being spoken. He stepped forward until there was absolutely no space in-between the two of them at all. Vito was much taller than her, and couldn’t stop his eyes from rolling slowly up into his head as he felt the power he was in take effect on him; he was in control of the situation- to such a point that he could kill the female right then and there if he wanted to –and the feeling it gave him was like pumping heroin into his veins.

Tauntingly, Vito moved his face in close to hers, his calm breathing to be heard in her ear as he pressed his lips lightly against the skin of her jaw line, inhaling her scent. He wouldn’t take it any further than a kiss, for he was running short on time, what with having to be back at Satin’s and all, but he would enjoy making her squirm while he could. “Where are your parents, darling?” he asked quietly, pinning both of the female’s wrist to the wall in order to avoid being hexed- oh yes, he had caught her little slip-up, she had used the word ‘muggle’, and knew full well that there was a possibility of her being a witch.

The girl’s parents would be the next ‘act’ in the show, though he would be more brutal with them than he ever would with the young girl.

“I work for the Ministry, doll, and I really need to speak with your parents. They have been misbehaving, I’m afraid,” Vito lied, speaking directly into her ear in that smooth voice of his, smiling against her skin; a plan had formed in his head last minute, and he planned on fallowing through with it.

There was a good chance Vito could turn the young women against the Ministry, and the idea sounded more than entertaining. What would be her reaction? Oh, Vito could only imagine…
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:33 am

Chase was shivering now. This man.. he wasn't like the other travelers, no... he was a wizard she was sure. He hadn't had any water on him from the rain when he stepped in, and that was an obvious charm he had used. When he spoke and moved closer Chase tried to back up again and her heels hit the door. He was over her, pinning her to the door, and she turned her head away from him as he bent down. He was so tall! She felt his lips brush her jawline and another small whimper escaped her lips. "Let me go!" She breathed when his hands closed over her wrists, pinning her to the wall more completely then he had just a second ago.

Unable to grab for her wand now, she started to struggle. "Let me go!" She whimpered her eyes darting around the room as though trying to find an escape. She kept her gaze away from his. Afraid of what she would see in his dark eyes. Ministry? What could he mean he was from the Ministry? No Ministry wizard would ever act like this! She struggled again. "What do you mean?" She whimpered her eyes connecting with his for a moment before looking away again, trying to get his hands off her wrists. She could feel his warmth in front of her, and it made her blood run cold. She suddenly closed her eyes as hard as she could, willing a servant to come back, willing anyone to come in and help her! Her parents had been bad? What did that mean? They weren't bad people! In fact they were really famous! Popular people, sure her mom was uptight, but she would never do anything to hurt her reputation!

"I won't tell you..." She whimpered. Her head turned to the side. In fact her parents were upstairs, her mom talking on the phone to an important client, her father working on a thesis paper he had been working on for almost the entire year. Her brother and sister were both upstairs, working on the homework their tutors had given them. Being home schooled because of their magical parenting. Her eyes glanced towards the stairs, as though hoping her father would come down for a kitchen break or something. "Please let me go!" She said her voice filled with fear. This man was scaring her, and if he was from the Ministry..

Then something was terribly wrong.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 am

Quick on his feet, Vito replied, his lie as convincing as it got with lies, “Alright, listen closely because I really don’t enjoy repeating myself: the Ministry has a set of rules that everyone that has ever even heard of magic has to fallow, and your parents broke one of said important laws just twenty-nine hours ago, and I am here to do my job. Have you ever heard what happens to people who break the rules the Ministry sets, princess? Well, I come in and I punish them.” Vito allowed his lips to hover a few millimeters away from the female’s neck, “But don’t fret, the punishment isn’t all that bad,” he added before kissing her again, waiting for her to beg him to back away from her once more, for he enjoyed it so.

The thought that perhaps the girl wouldn’t tell him where her parents actually were, crossed his mind, and he was suddenly filled with a rage that he himself couldn’t explain or rid himself of. And that was where he made his first mistake; he released the female’s wrists and snaked his arms around her waist roughly, needing to get another reaction of some sort out of her.

With that anger burning away within his black heart, he had a new objective; make the young girl scream, and her parents will come.

The cold man moved his lips away from her neck for a moment to speak once more, his every word deceitful, “Now, I ask you not to hold this against me, but my job is to punish the rule breakers one way or another, and I think a simple scream from you would work nicely- after all, it would be much easier for me to bear than using the unforgivable curses- which the Minister himself told me to use if there were any signs of resistance…” and as soon as he finished speaking, he put his plan into action.

Vito grabbed two fistfuls of the girl’s beautiful red hair and pulled her down towards the floor. He figured there would be struggle from her, and prepared himself for whatever she would do in order to attempt to free herself from his grasp.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:21 am

Chase went quiet as the man started to talk. Her parents had broken a rule? What rule?! Why didn't she know of this rule? Maybe they taught it to you after you graduated? Because she certainly didn't know of any kind of rules her parents had committed! Her parents were so up to date with muggle fashion, maybe that was it! They used to much electricity! Magic usually interfered, but magic wasn't used to much in the household, except for now, since Chase could use magic now. When he said princess she made a noise of protest in her throat, but suddenly her hands were free, and his arms were around her waist, he was kissing her neck! "Let me go!" She cried out, afraid to be to loud. If he was really after her parents.. if she was to loud they might come down! She whimpered loudly struggling to push him off, get him away from her enough to get into her pocket and get her wand!

Scream.. Minister of Magic, Unforgivables? The words flew through her head, swirling around and making no sense at all. He wanted her to scream, in order to punish her parents, but if she screamed, her siblings would come down as well! They would come, and what if he found a simple scream from her wasn't enough punishment?! What if he hurt them? She struggled against him, his body to close to her in order for her to get her wand out of her front pocket. "Please let me go!" She whimpered, but suddenly his hands were in her hair, pulling her down. "Ouch!" She cried out falling to her knees, tears springing to her eyes as he pulled her hair.

"Let go!" She cried out, her hands flying to her head to try and pull his hands off. Tears fell down her cheeks, and her hand flew to her pocket, digging in it for a second she pulled out her wand. One hand on her head, the other fumbling with the wand, unable to get a hold of the handle, she quickly turned it around and pointed at his stomach. "Protego!" She cried out, hoping to push him away at least.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:04 am

He had been stupid enough to let go of the girl’s wrists, and had to pay for that mistake.

As soon as the teenager pulled out her wand he knew that he needed to get away from her, but he couldn’t move fast enough, and was shot in the stomach by the charm she had casted. He flew a foot backwards and skidded painfully against the cold floors on his side. “Bitch!” he growled under his breath, but he did not stand right away, for the pain in his shoulder was a bit much for him to handle.

He inhaled sharply and pushed himself up off of the floor, straightening, holding his shoulder gingerly. Vito ran a hand through his hair, combing it perfectly once more, and then started re-adjusting his suit, careful to make sure everything was in order.

“Scream for me!” the man ordered as he pressed two of his fingers to his forehead. Suddenly, his skin and his clothing began to pale noticeably at quite a speed, until he had vanished from sight completely. But it was no special charm or invisibility cloak that he was using, that much was clear by the way he had disappeared; Vito’s natural form had never been that of a human, in fact, being a poltergeist, his ‘natural form’, was complete invisibility- which was one of the many reasons Vito cared so very much of his appearance.

The sound of footsteps echoed eerily in the room as he stepped closer to the female, and then around her, until he was close enough to her again to see the droplets that were falling from her wet eyelashes. And there was that feeling of power again… Vito sighed, feeling victorious already, giving away his position without meaning to. He knew he needed to act quickly if he wanted to avoid being shot across the room once more, and so, he wrapped his transparent arms around the female’s shoulders, pinning her arms close to her sides so that he could keep her from waving her wand for the moment.

The girl was a challenge, and was quite entertaining, and had she not begun shedding tears so soon, Vito probably would have decided to keep her around him for a little while, but those salty tears that fell from her wide eyes were a sign of weakness, and therefore, were a real turn off for Vito.

He suddenly felt that pushing the girl’s parents around would be a lot more fun.

“Just tell me where your parents are and I can do my job, once I am finished I will leave and it will all be over, I promise…” Hearing Vito speak in such a comforting tone was a very, very rare thing, so rare in fact, that he almost didn’t recognize his own voice when his words fell from his lips. He was lying, of course, but his tone had changed so drastically that he had trouble believing that he was capable of such a level of deceit.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:22 pm

"Hah!" The word escaped Chase's mouth before she could keep it back. He had flown across the room from her spell. She rubbed her wrists gingerly before straightening up off the floor. Wand still in hand she kept her eyes on him as he told her to scream for him. "Fat chance." She growled her eyes on him, her wand pointed directly at him. Wiping her eyes quickly she missed the beginning of his transformation. Her eyes widened when he slowly became transparent, and was soon completely invisible. How had he done that?! She held her wand higher, scanning the area for him. She felt a shiver run through her body, he could be anywhere! Her protego shield slowly vanished when she realized it wasn't helping her at all when she didn't know where he was.

Chase's breathing heightened when she heard footsteps coming towards her, then nothing. The silence was terrible, and for a moment she was wondering if she had dreamt it all up. Until she heard the sigh from behind her. Gasping she spun around, but was to late, an invisible arm was pinning her to an invisible person. Her arms locked at her side she could wave her wand to do even a simple spell. And she knew she hadn't dreamt it up now. The voice that sounded in her ear was so.. not like the man who spoke it, that the feeling of anger and distrust she had for him evaporated slowly. Biting her lip she closed her eyes for a moment before opening her mouth. "Mom! Dad! Someone is at the door for you!" She called out, her voice echoing through the room.

There was a moment of silence before somewhere from upstairs a voice called. "Ok sweetie! Be right down!" A man's voice, and then footsteps, slowly coming down the stairs, before the foot of a woman appeared. Clad in high heels, the foot was soon followed by the figure of a beautiful woman, somewhere in her thirties, she wore a simple black dress, that showed her every womanly curve, and her hair was pulled back into a bun at the top of her head. She had dark brown hair, and a stern gaze, that somehow made the beauty of her body just a little less. After Chase's mother, her father came down the stairs. He was the one Chase got her hair from, flaming red and messy, it stood out against his jeans and t-shirt. A very handsome man, it was obvious that Chase got her facial features and body from her mom, and her hair and temperament from her dad. "Who is it darling?" her mom purred walking into the entrance hall and looking around.

Chase was to afraid to move or say anything, still being pinned to the invisible man behind her, she could feel his hot breath on her neck, it was like a constant reminder or what was happening at the moment. Feeling the trickle of fear spread through her body again, she smiled at her parents. "He's.. in the den, I told him to wait in there for you.." She said hoping her smile would be relaxed enough. She was a very good actress, so her parents just smiled and turned into the door to lead into the den. Chase felt herself sag in the man's arms, and she closed her eyes for a long moment. "Do what you must." She whispered. "Just please don't hurt them... if you have to.. please.. not to much." She said glancing over her shoulder, unaware that she was inches from his face.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:54 am

“Thank you, sweetheart,” Came the man’s voice. He smirked at the female, knowing that she couldn’t actually see him, even if she had managed to lock eyes with him. Vito pressed his full lips against hers for a moment before releasing her from his grip and taking a step away from her. “I’ll be on my way then…” he replied, though his voice was further away from her at that point. He ran a hand through his hair once more out of habit, smoothed out his favorite tie, and walked forward, slowly becoming visible with each step he took- but by the time he had once more taken on the appearance of a human, he was just heading out of the room, and was out of the young female’s site.

“Hello, My name is Vito Dee Symons,” He spoke calmly as he stepped into the den, making it appear as if he had been leaning up against the wall the entire time, and the couple had simply failed to notice him. His lips curled slowly upward into a dangerous grin, one that looked both threatening and amused as he slipped both of his hands into his pockets and stepped towards them. Vito could see their curiosity in their eyes, and decided to explain himself; “Your daughter let me in. She seemed quite fond of me, actually,” the man began, “I can see that your rather confused. Let me explain your current situation, I am here for a bit of entertainment…”

“But that puts you in a bad place because what I find entertaining… Is what most people find devious, deceitful, and rather cold,” With that, Vito slipped in-between the two swiftly and stood behind the women, “You, good sir, can watch, and then its your turn,” he said quietly, almost so quietly that he was whispering. Vito snaked an arm around the women’s waist abruptly, and then took both of her wrists in his hand, pinning her arms behind her back; he needed to be extra cautious with these people, for he knew that they could whip out a wand at any moment and blow him up if they felt the need.

Vito held his own wand out for a moment and flicked it in the man’s direction, “Immobulus,” he spoke, his grin widening as he watched the spell take effect; the man would now remain immobile and would be forced to watch as Vito harmed his wife.

“Now… you, what to do with you?” Vito asked her, pulling her backwards until the two of them were close to the wall, and then let go of her to push her against it, “Hmmmm, you are beautiful aren’t you”- the man looked her up and down slowly with his dark, vicious eyes- “but your not my type, unfortunately,” he added with a simply shrug of his shoulders. Vito ran a hand down the side of the women’s face, covering her mouth with the other in order to mute her shouted objections, and pressed himself up against her tauntingly to see how she would react. “But perhaps I have a new ‘type’ now…” he whispered in her ear in a sing-song voice, smiling against her skin.

-

“Oh quit looking at me like that…” Vito mocked the man who stood completely still on the other side of the room, as he buttoned up his suit, carefully making sure that everything about his appearance was absolutely perfect. He sighed and shook his head when the clock hanging on the wall caught his attention, “It appears I have only ten minutes left before I have somewhere to be, so, unfortunately, I wont be able to have too much more fun with the two of you”- Vito picked his wand up off of the floor and held it in-between his teeth before bending down and tacking the women’s wand as well. He walked towards the man and slipped his wand out of his imobile hand, and pocketed that one as well; “You wont be needed these anymore,” he told them.

Vito walked over to a mirror that was on the far side of the room and held it close to his face, examining his every facial feature, “Perfect,” he said with a devilish smile, and spun quickly on his foot to face the two adults once more. “Now where is your restroom?” He asked, scanning the area for any door that looked as if it could be a bathroom; he needed to find a faucet of some sort in order to flood the room. “Oh- there we go,” Vito spoke, spotting the door, which he pushed open with his palm. He made a beeline to the tub and turned the faucet as far as it would go, watching for a moment as the water rushed out of the pipe quickly, “That will do nicely,” he said with a grin and headed back into the room where his entertainment was.

“It is time for me to take my leave. Goodbye. You were a lot of fun, doll,” Vito said, pointing at the women for a moment, before opening the door he had first entered, and closing it behind him. He touched the tip of the wooden stick he was holding to the brass doorknob, “Colloportus,” he spoke the incantation of a spell which locked doors, and could not be unlocked without a counter-spell.

The man headed into the entrance area, his hands slipped into the pockets of his pressed suit as he walked, one foot in front of the other as usual.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:09 am

Chase whimpered softly when he whispered right behind her. She didn't like not being able to see him. His voice was so close, suddenly she felt lips on hers. She gasped and was frozen stiff until he let go of her. She pulled her arms around herself and fell backwards against the door again. Staring after him, she could slowly see something starting to materialize, but by that point he had gone around the door and was gone from her site. Shivering hard she listened as the voices on the other side of the door grew louder. Suddenly she heard "You let go of me! Let go of me I said!" and then the voice was gone, as though muffled by something. To afraid to move, Chase looked up quickly when suddenly her siblings came down the stairs and looked at her curiously. "No! Come over here.. Clara! Don't.. get over here now." She gasped and ran forward grabbing her younger sister by the arm, and holding onto her younger brother as well. "Wait.." She whispered and put her fingers to her lips, and put her eye to the crack in the door.

What Chase saw within was horrifying.. absolutely disgusting, and vile. Chase fell backwards away from the door, and then straightened up. The man had gone into the bathroom momentarily and she snuck into the room. Her brother and sister snuck after her, staring at their immobile dad and shaken mom. "Mom! Are you ok?" Clara, her younger sister was at her feet. Chase heard a faucet go on in the bathroom, and she took one look at her parents and then rushed out of the door. Back into the Entrance hall, she made a line for a shadowed corner of it. Her wand in her hand, she felt her fist curl over it. This man.. this horrible, disgusting man would pay! And she would be the one to make him do it! She watched as he pointed his wand at the door and said something, it made a small noise that made it sound like it had been locked. She frowned, what was he up to? Then he turned and was heading towards the door.

Gripping her wand tighter, Chase stepped out of the shadows and right into the path of the door. "What did you do to her? Why.. I.. I.. " she was shaking with anger and fear and humiliation. This man had kissed her, and done something.. so horrible to her mother, she felt anger leaking into every pore of her body. She held up her wand at the man. "Ministry Wizard or not.. I will make you pay for that!" She growled, her eyes dark with anger. She had never felt like this before, so angry she could hurt someone. But fear presided over it, mostly because of the underlying hate, the hate so strong she could have killed someone, and it scared her like no other feeling she had ever experienced.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:47 am

Vito stopped dead in his tracks and stared at the redhead for a moment, watching her anger boil to the surface; he hadn’t expected such a strong reaction from someone who had begun crying after only having her hair pulled. He kept his face blank as he stared at her, waiting for her to do something to get back at him, “Its only my job, missy, don’t take it personally,” he told her, though he knew full well that it was impossible not to take something like what he had done personally, and had to rub his face for a moment in order to keep himself from smiling.

Vito Dee Symons fed off of chaos and harm, he always had, and in a way, he couldn’t help it being what he was… but he wasn’t using that as an excuse for his behavior- in fact, he took pride in the trouble he caused others, because it was a remarkable thing to be able to make someone feel so much hatred, fear, and hurt all at once. Once upon a time Vito had only pushed people around to the point of making them frustrated with pranks and such- but when he looked back on those years of his life, he could recall feeling as if something was missing. Well… he had certainly found out how to fix that, hadn’t he? For he certainly wasn’t bored…

“Let me walk out that door and I won’t harm your sister,” the man offered, his wand darting quickly in the direction of the child who looked quite a lot like the older female before him. It was clear by the look in his eyes that he wasn’t bluffing either- or, atleast, he had managed to make it appear as if he wasn’t bluffing, but in truth, Vito had had his fun for the evening and would have much rather just returned to his club to have a smoke. He didn’t plan on harming the child unless it seemed he had to.

“I once knew a very unkind little boy named Zack- in fact, he was around the same age as that little sis of yours is, I’m sure. He was cruel to other children his age, and one day, he met someone named Vito Dee Symons, who was even colder than he was. It had seemed that he had met his match, and they had it out, words and fists flying about- but in the end, Zack won the fight, but what he didn’t know, was that the other cruel boy had really just ended Zack’s life. How? Well, the headmaster was alerted, of course, that Zack had been found with blood on his hands, beating the shit out of a Slytherin boy, and Zack was banned from the school. When he returned home, his parents brought him to a doctor who made him take pills for depression, and he heard voices in his head telling him that if he overdosed, he wouldn’t be angry anymore, that he wouldn’t feel as if he could kill someone because of the rage blackening his heart… You can guess what happened, cant you? You can guess that things didn’t end well for cruel little Zack?” Vito told a story that he knew very well, trying to prove his point about the young girl being harmed if he wasn’t allowed to leave.

“I made him do it… I made him leave the school, I made him feel that hatred… and I made the little guy feel like dying,” Vito whispered, having stepped closer to the teenager slowly as he had told Zack’s story.

After all, fear had always been Vito’s strongest weapon.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:59 am

Chase stood stock still in the doorway. He had hurt her mother.. her father, and now he was threatening her little sister! How dare he! Anger flooded her system, wiping out the fear now. No one hurt her family, it just didn't happen like that! They could tease her, make fun of her, hurt her even, but NO ONE hurt her family! They might not have always been the best family, but it was all she had! She had no other close relatives, so her immediate family were the only ones who looked out for her. Chase glared at him, and then spit on the floor. "I'll move.. when I feel like you've been hurt enough for hurting my mom!" She glared at him, red hair waving oddly, sparks flying out of the end of her wand. So much anger, she had never felt before.. and it felt kind of good. Which made Chase even more afraid of it.

When the man told the story of Zack, she felt her face turn red, he had caused such a boy pain? That much pain.. ended his life! The story had Chase frozen, she hadn't expected such a long story all of a sudden, and her mind was reeling. Not noticing him coming closer to her, her wand fell to her side limply. How could someone look like they had enjoyed that much pain? Killed a little boy, sure he hadn't cast an unforgivable, but it was worse then that. He had made the boy so scared, so full of anger, that he had ended his own life. That boy's blood was on HIS hands.. and he had hurt more too, by the sound of his job title. Hurting the people who broke these 'rules'. Anger bubbled again, but she was pulled back into the present by a small voice. "Chassy?" Max Moor stepped out from a shadow, he must have followed her out of the door when she hadn't been looking.

"Max.. get away from here." Chase said fear bubbling in her stomach now. Chassy.. Mom's hurt real bad.. tell him to go away!" He whimpered, sticking a thumb in his mouth. Chase felt compassion leaking out of her pores, her eyes spun back to the man. Anger returned and she held up her wand again. "Max.. go to your room." She growled. "Immobulus.." She growled, her wand pointed straight at the man, who hadn't even said his name yet.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top