Moor Estate - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 4 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:11 am

Ne'Os starred in aw at the changes she had just experienced he tried not to let this throw him off of what he was doing "Yes I can more of we can the death eaters...can" he said "You have so much power within you i can see it and feel it. Its like a fire not out of control but has the potential to burn the world if fueled properly we can help you kill those you want dead" he said and then with a slight pause "And more."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:37 am

Chase barely heard what he said, but then it slowly sunk in. Death Eaters? Her heart seemed to stop. She slowly looked up at him, anger burning in her, but it was slowly sizzling down. "You want me.. ME.. to become.. a death eater?" She whispered her heart hammering in her throat. Could she even do that? She was so nice.. That woman.. Nerezza, what would she say? What would happen if she wasn't angry enough? What if they wanted her to kill someone else? But suddenly Chase felt angry again. It was so much easier to be angry rather then sad and crying. "I want to." She said suddenly looking up at him and taking a step towards him. "I want to!" She said again, this time the fire in her eyes refused to dim. She had a mission. She would get back at that stupid Ministry, she would kill anyone who got in her way.

She looked up at him, and spun around suddenly, looking around the room, her eyes sweeped over her dead family, and then fell on her wand. Picking it up carefully she went to her parent's bodies. Putting her hand in their pockets, she searched for their wands. "That.. that... bastard." She whispered her eyes closed, hand clenched. "He took their wands.." She growled and suddenly looked up. A dog was standing not far away, whimpering and staring at her. She slowly got up and picked up the dog, it whimpered softly and curled up against her chest. "It's ok Dragon.." she whispered, holding the dog. She turned to look at the man again. "What do I do now?" She asked suddenly taking a few steps towards him. "I can't just.. leave them here.." she said looking around at the bodies. Her mind now saw them as just bodies, not her family, she had no family anymore, she was Chase, and she was alone.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 am

"Don't worry about the body's they are at peace they send there love by the way they understand what you have to do to get revenge" he said calmly as he transformed into a large mass of silver energy and flew over the body's as he flew back to his position in front of her the body's had disappeared. He reformed back to the way he appeared to her as. "Everything will be much harder from this point but your doing the right thing" he said to her giving her a warm smile. "Hogwarts has a new program for students wanting to be a death eater i recommend you join it that way you can finish your education and join us next year. I have a question would you like me to track down the poltergeist? He can hide from a human maybe but not me" he said his smile this time much darker his fangs showed as his clothes appeared to bleed black a millisecond later it was back to the peaceful white and a warm smile was on his face.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:09 pm

Chase watched him as he changed into a ball of light, and in a flash her families bodies were gone. Closing her eyes for a long moment, she allowed the grief to wash over her for a split second before she locked it away again. Wiping her eyes on her wrist she opened them again and looked up at the man who stood in front of her. A new program? When had that happened? Wasn't Hogwarts still under that damn Ministry control. They would never allow a program for aspiring Death Eaters. Or did something change without her knowledge? Taking a deep breath she looked up at him again, Dragon tucked safely in her arms. It would be her one weakness, Dragon, her shih tzu, she needed him anyway. He would help her still look like herself. Help others see her as Chase Moor, and not this new person who had taken over.

Another deep breath she looked up at him again. He was offering to track down that man he called a poltergeist, Chase stood still for a moment, did she really want to kill him? Somewhere in her said yes, but over it all, she wanted to get back at the Ministry, back at the whole lot of them for ordering someone to do this to her family. She looked up at him and nodded. "Yes.. you can get rid of that son-of-a-B****," She growled that fire back in her eyes. "I want to.. to.. destroy the whole lot of them.. for ordering someone to do something like this!" She said and pointed at the broken den doors, the water still coming out of the bathtub, but no longer contained so it simply went under her feet and out the front door. Grabbing her wand she waved it towards the room, and the water turned off, things started to go back into their places. Furniture zoomed across the room, landing where they had always been, and the water dried up. She stared at the work it was doing, until the broken door repaired itself and flew back into it's hinges blocking her view.

Glancing down at herself, she didn't realize she had been slightly hunched this entire time. Pain was shooting down her back and legs. She had been about to take a course on healing at school, so she didn't really know any good healing spells, a few maybe, but not strong enough to pull this much wood out of her back. She glanced up at him. "Where do I go now? I have servants who are going to come in in the morning and find we are all gone, no struggle, but completely empty. Should I just leave.. and hope they find new work?" She felt her gaze drift over to the newly repaired door again. "I don't have anywhere to go." She said slowly, the realization sinking into her bones. She was homeless, she had her room, but her family was gone, she couldn't stay in this house. She had money though.. that was always good, she was almost as rich as her parents, so put the two together.. and well, she was pretty damn rich. Glancing up at Ne'Os again she felt a slow, smile cross her lips. It was pretty sure, but there was something off about it, maybe because it didn't reach her eyes, or maybe because it had a slightly evil twist to it, but it wasn't her same smile.

"Ne'Os.. I'll be fine from here.. I think.. thank you." She said and the smile vanished as quickly as it had come. She looked around the room quickly, as though making sure everything was in place. It too had fixed itself up from her charm, and there was no sign of something bad ever happening. The servants would come home in the morning, and start to do their regular chores, it wouldn't be until noon or so they even realized there was no one in the house, or that there would never be anyone in the house. She should sell it, but the image of letting it grow over and crumble was to enticing for her to do that. She'd keep it there, and come back a long time later, and see the childhood home that had made her who she was. She looked up at Ne'Os again, "I have things to do." She whispered and turned on her heel, marching towards a hallway, down which her room was.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:00 pm

Sophia was tired of being stuck at her house on a rainy day with nothing to do so she decided to go and visit one of her friends. Deciding to go see Chase seeing how she haven't seen her in awhile she gotten in her blue mustang and drove towards her house. After minutes of driving she turned on Chase's street and drove down the street until she reached her house. Pulling up in the driveway she parked her car and turned it off grabbing her umbrella and opened it as she gotten out. Locking her car with the beeper she looked around the house and for some reason it didn't feel as welcoming as it usually did.

Deciding to change into her wolf animagus to see what was wrong but before she did she went towards the garden and fell into the rose bush with thrones in it and gotten a throne in her finger. Smiling to herself she turned into her wolf animagus and limped on three legs towards the door whining and scratching on the door with her non injured paw. Hoping Chase would answer the door for her she kept whining and scratching the door. As Sophia in in her wolf animagus all wet she waited for Chase to answer the door. She was sure she would seeing how she was a so called injured wolf.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:05 pm

Walking down the long hall, Chase was stopped dead in her tracks by a scratching on a door somewhere. She turned around and stared down the hall, unsure of where the noise was coming from. Was HE back for more? Wanting to finish the job? Well she wouldn't let him! She ran down the hall and put her dog in her bedroom, closing it quickly so he couldn't get out. Pulling out her wand she stalked down the hall, looking around for the sound. She followed it until she came to the kitchen door, which had a door out into the backyard. She glanced at the window and didn't see anyone there, and there were no shadows so, very very carefully she opened the door.

And saw a wolf.

Yelping she jumped back and stared at the wild animal. It seemed to be hurt, and Chase bit her lip. Her earlier anger was subsiding, and concern for the animal found it's way into her heart. But she pushed it out. That thing could eat her! And for all she knew it was that poltergeist here to take another stab at her life. She pointed her wand at the dog. "Shoo.. get out of here.." She growled, the unmistakable fire in her eyes again. "I don't have time for a stupid mutt on my doorstep." She growled and made to close the door on the wolf's face.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:20 pm

Growling in defeat Sophia went through Chases's leg and started searching the house still limping on her three legs. "Well that wasn't very nice Chassy, good thing I wasn't a real wolf or I would have ate you."said Sophia softly to herself. Sophia looked around the place, for some reason it didn't feel right which made her eyes turn gold in worry. It was weirder that Chase growled at her and had fire in her eyes. "Something not right."Sophia thought to herself as she looked around and smelled around the place.

"I wonder if she knows who I am?"Sophia thought to herself. "Pfft... I doubt it, if she did she would have not told me to go away."said Sophia still walking around. "God I need to get this paw fix it''s killing me."said Sophia to herself as she growled in pain. Sophia knew Chase's house like the back of her hand seeing how she been in it so many times. "Hey where Mr and Mrs Moor at?"Sophia asked herself as she looked around for them. "Ok... this is getting to weird."Sophia said to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:29 pm

Chase yelped when the dog ran through her legs and disappeared out of the room. Crap.. now she had a loose wolf in the house. No matter, there weren't any bodies for it to eat, it'd get bored and leave. She left the door open a crack just in case it needed to get out. Spinning around she marched off to her bedroom again, her wand still out, but held more loosely in her hand. Walking to her bedroom, she pushed the door open and picked up Dragon. Who had been howling for quite some time. She left the door open a bit, it was hot in her room, and cooler out in the hallway, and the cool breeze coming through the crack was nice. Chase grabbed Dragon's carrier and muttered "In ya go.. we gotta get out of here before he comes back." She said softly patting his head.

Chase turned to her wardrobe and started pulling out clothes. She could feel her shield cracking, could feel her body sagging. Her back hurt so bad, she could feel the weight of what had happened slowly sink in on her again, and she stopped what she was doing. Sitting on her bed she buried her face in her hands. "How.. how could he do that.." She whispered to herself, Dragon sniffed at the mesh opening to his cage and whimpered softly in response. "you don't just.. waltz into someone's house.. and rape and murder her family!" She felt tears fall down her cheeks, clinging to her chin before falling into her lap. "Dead.." She felt sobs rack her body now. But slowly, the fire returned and dried up her tears. She stood up and almost collapsed with the pain. Falling to her hands and knees she sat there for a while, trying to recover. "But... they won't get away with it." She growled and stood up again, she started to pack harder then ever. Grabbing a large suitcase out of her closet, she started to shove everything she thought she would need into it.

Clothes, both winter and summer were thrown into the bag, her school trunk she filled with her robes and spell books and cauldron, everything she would need for Hogwarts. She went to her closet and pulled out her traveling cloak. A simple black hooded cloak, she threw it into her bag. She started to tremble again after this and she sat down in the chair by her vanity, determined to get some stuff packed while her body wouldn't let her. She started to pull makeup and bathroom stuff towards her. Putting it into a small bag. She had no weight limit, and she didn't care, she needed to get as much of her stuff packed as possible in the shortest amount of time. "I'll kill them.. I'll kill them all.. I swear I will! They will bow to me and wish they had never ordered my family dead!" She growled her body shaking with pain and anger now, all thought of sorrow pushed to the back of her mind again.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Ne'Os had decided to disappear when he sensed Sophia though she appeared to be a wolf. He floated high above watching for a few minutes before he flew off in search of the creature that caused his newest interest harm.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:44 pm

Sophia followed quietly behimd Chase without her noticing she was foolowing her towards her room bound to find out more. As she snuck underneath Chase's bed she listened as she started talking angrily to Dragon. Sophia would have gasped after she heard that Chase's parents were murdered by somebody. Sophia was determined who would do such a thing and ruin Chase's life. "Oh no poor Chase."Sophia thought to herself as she listened to everything Chase was saying as she seen her pack harder.

Sophia gasped as she heard Chase say she'll kill them all, surely she was just angry and upset right? Hearing enough Sophia crawled out from underneath Chase's bed and stood behind Chase "So this is your plan after someone killed your parents is kill the people who did it?!? that won't solve anything Chase!"said Sophia softly as she turned back into her normal self and crossed her arms with anger in her now red eyes. "Chase I know how you feel, I lost my real parents to but killing isn't the answer!"said Sophia. "Chase I know you don't want to do this, your just angry and upset that's all."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top