Moor Estate
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate Empty Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:35 am

outside front:Moor Estate The-castle-in-all-its

Entry: Moor Estate Rooms-014

The Moor Estate is a beautiful castle type house outside of london. It lays on a beautiful lake: Moor Estate London-lake

Chase walked up to the house tiredly. It had been a LONG ride home. Her bag slung over her shoulder, her trunk being carried by a butler up the stairs a long line of serving people waited for her when she opened the door. They all bowed. "Welcome home Miss Moor." They all said as one. "Yeah, yeah, where is my puppy?"She asked looking around. Then, from around a corner came a yipping. Chase set her bag down and watched as the tiny little puppy flew around the corner and into her arms. It immediately started to lick her face. "Yeah I'm home!"She said laughing as it quivered in her arms. She smiled at everyone. "Good to be home you guys." And turned and walked down the hallway towards her room and other random rooms past it. Seeing as she had the whole wing to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Moor Estate Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Thomas hated being home for the holidays and the only reason he did come home was because he hoped that when his parents died they would give the house to him, which he knew they would. Still, they never seemed to have gotten over the death of James, his little brother and they spent more and more time in the house. Thomas got sick of being around all of their negativity and he found he spent most of his time wandering the neighborhood looking for people to torment. It was on this day that he found a person from his school lived just down the road from him.

He only recognized her, did not know her name. He knew she was in Gryffindor so while he was at school he was sure he had hated her. Thomas was not to into the hating other people because of what house they were in thing. He hated most people in general, even those from his house. He only respected those who were more powerful than himself, and even them he would try and undercut. Friends were a thing Thomas did not have much of, the reason being his lust for power and inability to remain loyal to anyone.

Thomas, in a daring mood, followed the girl into her house. Quietly he walked through the house, even stopping in the kitchen to pour himself some pumpkin juice and grab an apple. When he was done with that he walked through the house until he saw where the girl was. Taking a huge bite out of his apple he walked into the wing where she was "Nice place you got here!" He grinned and plopped down on one of her couches looking around "Not as nice as my place, but still pretty good."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:51 pm

Chase was in the living room when some random kid walked in and sat down eating an apple. She jumped three feet in the air and her dog started to yap loudly. "Shush."She said to him and it looked at him. "What are you...some sort of new hand helping around the house?"She asked staring at him. If he was she was going to talk to her mom about getting him fired. The job hands around the house had their own rooms to sit down in, they weren't allowed to sit on THEIR furniture. Chase pet her dog silently. He was growling at the boy his whole body shaking. "I just got home..so if you want to talk to me come with me to my room."She said turning around and walking up the stairs.

During the summer Chase lost all of her bouncy happiness. It was her time to get angry. Her mom didn't like to see her happy and bouncy, so she hid it in snobbery. Walking out of the room and down the hall she headed towards the door at the very end. Most of the doors on the left and right were both empty or had random things in them. Like her closets, or spare bedrooms for friends to stay the night. She opened the door at the end of the hall and walked into a very fluffy, very PINK, bedroom.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Thomas laughed when she asked if he was a helping hand around the house. At this question he thought back to when, or if, he had ever done any work around the house. When he thought about it, once he was told to make his bed, but then he threatened to have one of his servants fired if they did not make it for him, so of course he did, but Thomas still had him fired. It was his only job and he had to feed his kids or something, a sob story but it would teach the man about giving in to snobby little brats like himself. He laughed at the thought of that stupid man, all alone on the streets.

When she told him to follow her, his eyes widened a bit. "Alright, quick to the punch, I like it." He laughed and followed behind her, finished his apple and when the girl wasn't looking, he tossed it into one of the rooms on the way up. Once inside her room he looked around with huge eyes and a smile on his face. "Holy crap.... you like pink." He laughed again but then he looked around and he spotted her bed. He quickly walked over to it and jumped onto her bed, sprawling out on it. He lay on his back and put his hands behind his head.

"Nice and comfortable, I like it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:05 pm

Chase stared at him and slowly put her dog, Dragon, in his own little fortress of a dog house. Shutting the door he ran to the nearest window and growled at him. Chase turned around and stared at him. "So if you're not a help then who are you?"She asked staring at him her dark chocolate brown eyes wide. "And how did you get in my house?"She asked sitting down in a chair by the window. Glancing at Dragon's house she smiled. Seeing the big scary looking name on a board printed over it. That was new, her brother or dad must have put that on there.

Looking back at the boy her smile faded. Some creepy guy followed her into the house, and was now laying on her bed. What was he thinking? Didn't he know who she was? Blinking she stared at him. Getting up quickly she went to the door. "Well seeing as you're here do you want something to eat or drink?"She asked pulling a string that was hanging by the door.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:12 pm

Thomas looked at the dog and every time the girl turned away, Thomas made a face at it, only making the situation worse. Antagonizing the dog was pretty fun, it would be more fun if he could get close to it and prod it with his wand, but he doubted she would allow him to do that, he also doubted she would let him get close to her dog, at least not yet. "I am Thomas Tangleton, I live in the huge manor down the street, you have probably seen it."

With that he turned over and opened up her dresser drawer trying to find something interesting, when he found nothing he turned back to her "Bah, would I like a drink! Of course I would!" He clapped his hands trying to get the servants to respond to him, but nothing happened. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, it was actually quite easy. You see, I put my hand on the door and pulled it. Now, this is where some people mess up, they sometimes push. Common mistake that foils hundreds of robberies each year."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:17 pm

Chase stared at him. "Hey! Get out of my drawer."She said glaring at him. A servant walked into the room. "Two butterbeers please Mary."She said smiling at the girl who was just a little older then Chase. "And maybe some handcuffs for him, so he'll stay out of my stuff."She said walking over and snapping the drawer shut. She didn't let anyone in there, not even the servants. It had her diary in there! She couldn't let anyone know what were her secret thoughts! Grabbing her padlock she shut up the drawer tight and hung the key around her neck.

"Yeah I've seen you're house, you're a Slytherin aren't you?"She said glaring at him her eyes narrowed. She didn't like him at all. He had walked into her house and had just Made himself at home. She didn't like that. She turned to Mary. "And if there are any of those cookies you make left could you bring some in here? I've been dying for one of those all year."She said smiling. Mary bowed her head and left the room.

Turning to Thomas she sneered. "So what brought you to follow me inside the second I got home from school?"She asked staring at him. Just then the butler came in with her suitcase. "Just set in the corner Brian."She said waving her hand. "I'll pick it up myself."She said glancing at it and then turning back to Thomas when Brian had left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:42 pm

When she slammed her drawer shut he snickered at her. She really was protective of that little drawer, and when she took the key he only laughed. He pulled out his wand and he tapped the lock, and it quickly unlocked. "Ta-da! Magic!" he laughed before flicking his wand again and the lock shut back, easing her worries. He quickly pocketed his wand and lay his head back down on the pillow and stared over at the girl.

"Yeah I am a Slytherin, and you are a Gryffindor. I hope you aren't on that whole hating me just because I am a Slytherin." he looked over and made a fake sad face and in a mocking voice he said "I have feelings to ya know." He turned his head to the lady before she walked out and said "Uh, excuse me but I think I will be having one of those cookies as well. Thank you." He turned back to the girl grinning. "Such great service in this place. I should come back more often!"

"You need to stop being so hostile towards me. I am a guest in your house, treat me like one!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:47 pm

Chase narrowed her eyes. "you are an uninvited guest who snuck in behind me."She said staring at him. "That means I have every right to be rude to you."She said going over to Dragon's castle and giving him a sticky snack so he'd shut up. He had been growling and yapping at Thomas since he had seen him. Dragon took the treat and immediately went quiet as he concentrated on getting it off the top of his mouth.

She turned around to look at him again. "Well, I can't say that I like you."She said narrowing her eyes. "But not because you're a Slytherin." She sat down in her chair again and looked at him. If he came back she'd have the staff lock and seal every door and window in this place. And that was a lot of doors and windows. Or she'd lock herself in her room. She pulled out her own wand and tapped the drawer, sealing it so it couldn't be alohamora'd. She sat back down at the end of her bed and glared at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 7:56 pm

Thomas stopped for a few seconds "Yeah, I guess you are right." Then he laughed again. Honestly he could not believe he had been in her house for this long, and he was getting service on top of it. One could not ask for more. "What reason do you have not to like me? I have been respectful to you since the moment I walked in. Please and thank you's and all that jazz. I mean you could at least give me a chance!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top