Moor Estate - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 2 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:05 pm

Chase stared at him silently and then nodded slightly. "Ok then, impress me."She said leaning back and crossing her legs. "Show me you're not like every other Slytherin I've met."She said folding her arms across her chest and moving her foot slowly in the air like she was waiting. She watched him carefully, examining his face. He seemed just like every other Slytherin she had met, but he seemed to think that he could prove her wrong.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:10 pm

Prove he was not like every other Slytherin? Hm, how was he to do that. "Well, for starters I have not insulted you once since we have been here. I haven't degraded you or called you names or thrown anything at you." He knew what she wanted, she wanted him to say something sweet or say something nice. What he was going to do next was going to be hard, but he could do it, he had lied before. "But fine, you want me to prove it. I followed you in here because I thought you looked... er... nice. There, would any other Slytherin say that?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Chase stared at him. She kept her eyes on his. He was to careful. She let her foot go on tapping and pressed her lips into a hard line. "I don't believe you."She said her foot still tapping in the air. She flicked her hair over her shoulder silently and kept her eyes on his. No self respecting man would say that, and if he said it, he was lying. She may have her blonde moments, but she could be observant too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:26 pm

Thomas grumbled and sat up from his spot on the bed. He looked over at her with a look of confusion and almost desperation "Oh come on! What do I have to do to prove it to you? I have been nice this whole time to you, and let me tell you it is not easy being nice, and then I even say something nice and yet you still don't believe me. Some people would kill for a Slytherin to be this kind to them, and your taking advantage of it. You should be ashamed." he grinned and almost laughed at his last comment, trying to be a little bit funny.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Chase felt a small smile crawl onto her face. He seemed pretty sincere for that. She uncrossed her legs and then leaned forward towards him. "Ok, I believe you."She said holding up a peace sign and laughing with her eyes closed. "Sorry, but I wanted to make sure you really were nice."She said smiling at him. "Sorry I was rude before, it's how my mom expects me to act when I'm at home, I'm not really that mean."She said smiling at him her chocolate brown eyes sparkling with amusement.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Thomas grinned and he lay back down on her bed, feeling a little bit weird knowing that he was befriending a Gryffindor, and feeling even weirder because he was befriending a Gryffindor in her own home, something he would have never seen himself doing, and yet here he as laying on her bed becoming her friend. "Yeah your right you are sorry. Apology accepted." he laughed at her jokingly then when the lady finally got back with his butterbeer and cookie, he sat up straight and ate it quickly and drank the butterbeer fast.

"So, what is there to do around this place?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:44 pm

Chase ate her cookie a bit slower, enjoying it more. Then took a quick drink of her butterbeer. "Erm...the lake it out back, I usually am out there all summer, either on my motorboat or skiing."She said shrugging. "Or sometimes I go to the beach that isn't far from here with my family, or head into town and do some shopping."She said taking another swig of her butterbeer. She laughed slightly and leaned back into her chair. What was wrong with her? Here she was drinking butterbeer and eating cookies in her room with a Slytherin. How odd. But maybe they'd be friends. Probably not at Hogwarts, but her mom sure would be happy to know she was hanging with the "Right" type of people.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 8:55 pm

Thomas played around with the ideas she gave him, all of them sounded interesting. He had not been swimming in years, and he was not for sure it was a good idea, what with his dark mark on his forearm. Then he remembered he had learned a spell to cover it up, it was one of the first things he had learned as soon as he got it so that he could still get a job and walk among the normal people. He doubted the Death Eaters would approve, but he had to be secretive, he could not do anything if people knew he was a Death Eater.

"How about we go to the beach, I can apparate us there." He grinned big, showing off his magical skills by telling her he could apparate.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:12 pm

Chase frowned slightly and then nodded. "You want to swim or what?"She said slowly. "If you want to swim then I gotta get into my bathing suit."She said smiling at him. He'd find out in due course that her bathing suit was a two piece suit that was rainbowed. She smiled and stood up putting her butterbeer down.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Thomas grinned and knew his next comment would probably make her extremely excited "Forget that, how about we go buy new swimsuits, both of them are on me." He did not have any swimming trunks, so going and buying a new pair sounded like a good idea, plus he needed a new pair anyways. He was not for sure if any of his old ones even fit anymore. He was sure the thought of buying new clothing would excite her, she was a girl after all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top