Moor Estate - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 10 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:23 am

Daniel looked at her hand that she held out her hand toward him, he had no idea what exactly she wanted, did she want him to help her or take her hand. He didn't budge to move his hand and followed her to a good tanning place then finally pulled his t-shirt off that showed off his muscles again. It seemed like he been doing that a lot when he was around her that is weird but he didn't let that thought bother him so he pushed the thought away and sat down on the chair looking at her with a grin. "It's awsome. I'm so jealous now," said Daniel sticking out his tongue at her playfully then pouched onto her gently then started to tickle her while he was on top of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:25 am

"No!" Chase squealed struggling. "No fair!"She said giggling as she squirmed. "you have the upper hand!"She said trying to push his hands off her ticklish spots. Which he somehow knew exactly where they were. Laughing she kept on struggling. She squealed and squirmed but was careful not to kick, like she sometimes tried to do when someone was tickling her. She spun around so that she was laying on her stomach on the chair and kept on squirming. "let me go!"She squealed laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:31 am

Daniel chuckled and lifted her off the chair then spun her around in the air, holding her up by her armpit but his arm wrapped around her chest. "Your wish my command," he grinned at her then gently let her down looking at her quietly then tapped her on the shoulder calling out. "Tip your it!" he exclaimated then started to run around the beach doing zig zags and pretending to go right but went left.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 am

Chase yelled out and ran after him. Slipping and sliding in the sand she wasn't getting very far. She slipped, fell, and got a faceful of sand, but didn't let that stop her. She jumped to her feet and ran after him. Slipping again she did a turn to quick and slid to the side. "Man, this is hard!"She said giggling. "I'm not very good at running am I?" She grinned and jumped to her feet again and chased after him. Funny that she should be CHASING him, and her name was Chase. She giggled at the thought, lost concentration and fell again laughing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:43 am

Daniel stopped and looked at her as she fell down laughing her eyes out. He didn't know what she was laughing about and wanted so badly to know what really she was laughing about, it must of been really funny to caused her to fall down laughing hysterically on the ground so he walked over to her placing both hand on her arm carefully pulling her arm. "Are you alright, what so funny," asked Daniel laughing because she was making him laugh by the way she looked when she was laughing. His expression confused and suspicious as he looked at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:55 am

Chase looked at him and laughed harder. "I can't run!"She said laughing. But then she got a mischievous grin on her face. "Tag!"She said hitting him lightly on the arm and sprinting off, her feet sinking in the sand. She stumbled and kept running hoping he wouldn't catch up to her. She laughed and glanced back to see where he was.

[OOC:sorry so short..I'm out of muse]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:01 am

Daniel looked at her and curled his lips with irritation. He let her have a headstart before he could chase her, he began to ran toward her grinning cheerfully at her. "Arrgh, i'm going to getcha," growled Daniel with a pirate accent. When he got as close to her as he could he tested his luck and lunged at her but missed her by an inches. He laughed and started to push his leg harder so he could run faster then wrapped his arm around her body to stop her. "Your it again!" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:05 am

Chase found herself swung around and suddenly pulled close to his chest. Seeing the bare chest she felt her face immediately heat up. "yeah...guess I am!"She said looking up at him her cheeks pink. "It's hard to run in the sand."She said breathlessly. She sure was out of breath, and it didn't help that she had a full view of his bare chest. She took a deep breath and looked back up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 am

Daniel looked down at her smiling cheerily at her but then his expression turned confused. He felt her warm body pressed against his body, she just stood there as if he had an invisable arm around her that she couldn't move away from him. He had his arm down by his side. "Well, that what it'll get you muscle in your leg..." he said quietly looking down at her, his eyes locked onto her taking a few minute to read her expression to see what was wrong then he snickered a bit when he realized she was drooling over his bare chest so he grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest and let her trace it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:15 am

Chase's face felt even redder now. She backed up slightly her hand still on his chest. "That's not fair."She whispered her eyes locked on her hand which he had tracing over his bare chest. She couldn't say anything else, just watched her hand silently. She opened her mouth to say something, but no words came out. Clearing her throat she tried again. "I have a boyfriend."She said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top