Moor Estate - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moor Estate - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moor Estate

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moor Estate - Page 3 Empty Re: Moor Estate

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:11 am

The spell had shot out towards Vito too fast for him to even consider moving out of the way, and as soon as the charm collided with his chest he felt his blood stop in his veins, his heart slow until it had almost stopped beating completely. It was almost as if he had been turned to stone. His head was aching all of a sudden, as if he was hungover, due to the extreme shock of having lost so quickly…

No defeat was not even to cross Vito’s mind- it was a law in his little ‘world’. Besides, he could still hear, even if it was a very faint and far-off noise, the trickling of water running, and the floorboards creaking under the water’s weight in the next room... The women he had left in that room had been on the floor, and had probably already drowned. As for the man, the water must have been up to his chest.

If the Vito could have grinned, her certainly would have. The girl before him was completely unaware of the fact that her parents were drowning in the next room- or so he assumed.

Ninety-Nine. Ninety-Eight. Ninety-Seven. Ninety-Six. Ninety-Five… Vito counted down the seconds in his head, just waiting for the large wooden door to explode due to the extreme pressure of the water which was filling the room. He hadn’t expected the water to move so quickly, and could feel the excitement running through him, from the tips of his thousand-dollar shoes to the ends of the perfect brown hair atop his head.

Time is running out, kids, better go find your mommy and daddy…
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:28 am

Chase felt a grin wash over her face. She stared at him for a second, before she ran to her brother, and grabbed him up. Holding him to her chest she went to the door, and froze. Water? It was starting to leak out from under the door, with his spell put on it.. there was no way that a tiny leak of water could get under there... that meant there had to be a lot more water then just a small bit on the floor. Fear flooded Chase, and froze her to the spot. "What did you do?" She whispered fear freezing her in spot. She put Max down and ran at him, her wand pointed at his neck. She glared him in the eyes, searching for an answer. She didn't know how to make it so only his head could move. So she stood there, afraid to try anything but afraid not to. What if the water was more then she thought there was?

"Incarcerous!" She growled, ropes binding the frozen man from head to foot. Glaring at him, she undid the freezing charm, hoping beyond hope it wasn't to late. "What did you do?!" She cried out moving as close to him as she could, glaring up into his eyes. Max was looking at the door feebly, he poked his finger at it, and his eyes went wide, looking into the key hole. "Chassy.." He whispered, his voice full of fear. "Not now Max!" She growled her wand still pointed at the man's throat. But.. Chassy!" He whined. "Not now Max!" Chase growled turning her attention to him for a second, hoping her ropes were strong enough. Chassy! The room is full of water!"He cried out. At that moment the doors burst, water flowed into the room, Max was thrown forward, and Chase felt her concentration slide, the ropes came loose on the man, and she was thrown into the front door at the force of the water.

Last edited by Chase Moor on Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Number of posts : 2008

Back to top Go down

Post by Vito Dee Symons Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:12 am

Vito had hoped that he would have had time to get out of the building before the door came down, but instead, he had been immobilized, had a wand jammed against his throat, and had been bound with ropes, all in ten minutes flat- which, unfortunately, meant that he would be a part of the rush of water coming from the room. “Damn it!” Vito cursed as he did his best to rip the binds off of him; they were loose, but they were still a hassle to untangle.

The poltergeist threw the ropes to the other side of the room once he freed himself and started quickly towards the door, only to be washed away with the teenager and her siblings, along with splinters of the hunk of wood that once was a thick door, and the pale bodies of two adults whom Vito had thought he would see no more of after locking them in the flooded room; he should have been back at his club by the time they had drowned. “F*ck…” He growled just before his head went under the water and his back hit the front door with so much force that it knocked him unconscious.

Vito hadn’t signed up for going down with his plan, that was for certain…

-

Drip… Drip Drip… Drip…

The rain could still be heard outside, but the storm had calmed hours before. Vito opened his eyes slowly, a sharp pain shooting up his spine when he tried to sit up; his back had been bruised badly when the water had knocked him into the front door, and he would definitely need to have a few healing spells casted on it if he wanted to be able to walk without looking like a fool. There was water on the floor, and a good few inches of it too. Vito’s dark eyes slowly moved around the place, taking in everything: The majority of the water had escaped underneath the large doors behind him, but some of it still pooled around each figure lying on the floor, including Vito. His suit had been ruined to such a point that he wondered if any spell or charm would ever be able to repair it.

Vito pushed himself up off of the floor, his every movement pained as he straightened to the best of his ability. The adults that Vito had tortured were lying there with opened eyes, a good few feet away from each other. The children? Vito scanned the area, his eyes stopping when he spotted them sprawled out on the other side of the room. He didn’t go to see if they were breathing, or to see if any harm had been done to them; Vito cared for no one but himself, and such an act would require the empathy that he did not possess.

After managing to get on his feet and find his missing shoe, Vito pushed the front door open and stepped outside into the small droplets of sprinkled rain, limping away from the disastrous building.

He had come for entertainment, and entertained he had been- but pain hadn’t been expected, and definitely wasn’t something he was good at handling.

Once Vito was a good mile away from the place, he rested his back up against the nearest tree and pulled out the two wands of the adults he had murdered, and snapped them over his knee, dropping the pieces in a pile on the ground. Next, he slipped his own wand out of his pocket and began attempting to repair his damaged clothing and back, slowly; Satin’s could wait… after all, his staff were trained enough to handle a single evening without him there to overlook things, and Vito Dee Symons didn’t owe anyone any explanations.

Ever.
Vito Dee Symons
Vito Dee Symons

Number of posts : 797

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:28 am

Chase stirred.

Her head was pounding, and she was soaked with water, she could hear someone moving in the room, but she was in to much pain to take notice of it. Until finally it was silent. The front door was open now, and what water was left was leaving it and going out to wash across the already flooded ground by the front door. Chase slowly sat up and put her hands over her face, trying to register where she was and how she had gotten there. Suddenly memory came back as fast as that rush of water had been. She looked up quickly, staring at the shattered doors to the once beautiful den. No one was moving, she couldn't hear anything at all. Chase gingerly got to her feet, but fell back down almost as quickly. Pain shot through her back, splinters had rammed into it from when she had hit the front door. She sat on her hands and knees for a long time breathing deeply before she managed to stand up again. This time she stayed standing, and she looked around.

Bodies..

Chase screamed and ran forward, four bodies were laying on the floor around her, she ran to her brother first. He lay next to a suit of armor that had been crashed down next to him. He was pale, and not moving. Chase leaned down to put her cheek to his mouth, feeling for a breath. None came. Chase ran to her sister, who lay not far from her brother. Feeling for a breath, she had the same result. Her father, her mother.. they were all dead. Chase fell to her knees in the middle of the room. Pain racked her body, her mind threatened to explode, but all she felt was the grief. A ministry official had come into her home.. and killed her family. Chase didn't know when the sobbing had started, perhaps when she had found her brother, or maybe when she had realized they were all dead. But Chase sat on the floor, dry sobs racking her body.

She covered her face with her hands, sobbing, rocking backward and forward on the floor. The pale bodies lay in an almost perfect circle around her, and she sat in the middle of them all. The rain poured outside, water still collected around the people who had once been her only family left. But Chase realized now, that she had no family, she was alone now. Looking up she felt her hair fall into her face, red streaks that fell down from her head like blood. The sun had gone down quite a long time ago, and she could tell that the man who had done this was long gone. Chase slowly got up and went to the door. Afraid to close it, and afraid to leave it open. She stood there, staring down the long driveway, knowing he was around, but unable to do anything about it. Chase fell to her knees again, and sobbed, afraid to do anything else but wait for help, when her servants would come in the morning.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:55 am

Ne'Os had been watching the whole ordeal with some interest a poltergeist or what ever the other one was had caused significant damage he could be a potential allie but for now it appeared Ne'Os had to clean up this mess and at the same time keep the current chain of events that was happening intact. He flew down to Chase as a silver ball and with a small burst of light he appeared as he used to look but he was wearing a whitest of white shirt, pants and shoes. The top of his neatly combed brown hair looked like a spotlight was on it but not as harsh and the air immediately around him appeared to glow. He would let Chase acknowledge him first.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:02 am

Chase wiped her eyes, tears still falling down her face, so that wiping her eyes didn't affect it at all. Suddenly she heard something in front of her, and without looking up she reached into her pocket, only to find her wand gone. It must have been blasted out of her hand when the water had hit her. Anger flowed through her body. Maybe he had realized she had lived and had come back to finish the job. Well she wouldn't let him. She stood up quickly and held out her fists ready to fight, but was taken aback by who actually stood in front of her. A man.. dressed all in white, she had no idea where he had come from, or how he wasn't wet, or why he was glowing, but she had a feeling they had met before. She was immediately on guard. Last time she had had a feeling she had met someone, they ended up giving her yet another scar to go with the one on her back.

"Who.. who are you?" She growled, tears still falling down her face, her fists up to protect herself from this strange new intruder. The rain was slowing down to a light trickle, but the sky wasn't any lighter, it appeared as though it planned to rain all night. "What do you want? Come to try and kill off my dog too?" She said, her voice full of pain and anger, hoarse from crying. She was tempted to close the door on him, but she knew she had no strength at the moment to close such a large wooden door. "Please just.. just go away!" She said hoarsely trying to wipe away the tears that didn't seem to want to stop.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:12 am

"My name is Ne'Os Xaho you probably know me as Ne'Os Emof you know the idiot who got himself killed by the minister of magic. I'm so glad i'm not plagued by his presence anymore being a horcrux since your a small child is not very fun" he said to her "I'm not here to kill your dog or you i'm here to help you i know who sent that poltergeist or whatever he was to kill you and your family" he said ready to get his revenge on the ministry by turning another promising witch away from them.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:19 am

Chase stared at the man who was in front of her. A Horcrux? What was that? What was he talking about? Mind reeling, Chase fell against the door frame, unable to hold herself up anymore. Chase felt her heart turn cold when he said he was there to tell her who sent that man. "I know who sent him!" She growled, her eyes darkening. "The Ministry of Magic.. and if what you say is true.. they killed you too!" She said tears falling down her face again, until she wiped them away as fast as they had come, and they stayed away that time. "They never bothered us before.. we were a normal family, rich yes, pureblooded yes.. but.. we didn't hurt anyone.. and suddenly this.. this man comes and.." Chase fell to her knees sobs threatening to over come her again. "And he just.. kills them! Kills them all!" She cried out, her wet hair clinging to her face. Her once nice clothes ruined from the water. She was shivering now, cold sweeping over her.

She looked up at the man, tears on her face, hair clinging, red eyed, she looked pitiful. A sorrow so deep she felt like she wouldn't be able to stand straight for the rest of her life. "I'm only seventeen!" She said in her hoarse voice. "I'm not even out of school yet.. and yet.." She looked up at him again and felt her body shake harder from the shivers. "They come... and kill my family, and.. they probably set up the flooding of our servants too! So that they would be gone just this day!" She said dry sobs wracking her body again, unable to produce more tears.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:41 am

"hell i'm 17 and i'm dead well dead on human terms anyway but thats not the point we can help each other while i'm in this state i can go where ever i please....i could help you track down those specifically involved and help you kill them. I can also point you to the political ties that can help you more than i can" he said realizing this could also be a chance to assist the death eaters with some of the losses they suffered. "Or i could help you see how your parents took there death's while my magic is not as strong when it comes to earth it is at its peak when it comes to what happens after one moves on to the next level of existence..be that nothing or something." he said wondering what choice she would take.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chastity Moor Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:55 am

Chase stared at the man who apparently was dead, was 17, and was offering her help. Kill someone? She was angry enough to do it, and it scared her that she was considering that as an option. Get ties with people.. and become big in the world, and avenge her families death, or get to see what happened to her parents. She felt a powerful surge of hatred towards who had killed her parents and she felt anger and betrayal wash over her. She had always trusted the Ministry, stood behind it on it's acts, but now.. now she wanted to crush it in her own hand, murder everyone in there, and claim it as her own. Anger swelled in her chest and she stood up, adrenaline helping her block out the pain in her back.

"Can you really help me? Help me kill the son of a B**** who killed my family?" She said her voice low. Chase looked like a completely new person. Anger changed her features, deadly looking, but her face became more beautiful for it, her hair was drying quickly, and becoming full, magic and adrenaline rushing through her so completely it was lifting her hair up in places and making it float around her head. Her hair, once a light shade of red, was now almost blood red, still wet slightly it made it look even darker in the light. But her eyes were the part of her that had changed the most. Once a pleasant blue color they were dark, almost stormy gray. Hatred bubbled through them, and there was an underlying look of grief and pain there as well. She was a woman on the war path, and nothing could stop her.
Chastity Moor
Chastity Moor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top