Emerald Moon Manor - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emerald Moon Manor

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 7 Empty Re: Emerald Moon Manor

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:07 pm

Belle looked up at him, she had been trying to hide the worry she felt but she guessed it was time to tell her husband. "I'm worried about the baby Andy...what if I lose this one as well?" She asked, the sudden sorrow in her voice as the past memory came forth was clear.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:32 am

I'm worried about the baby Andy...what if I lose this oen as well...

Andrian looked at her with confusion in his expressions, he looked down at the baby and back at her. He considered this for a few second, debating wheather or not she was telling the truth but he let her go with this one "What are you talking about?" he asked her, his voice sounded shock but he kept his best to keep calm. His jaws cletched as he said this, his muscle tightened as he placed both hands on her cheek and looked into her eyes to show that what he was going to say now really showed his cared and mean't what he was going to say. "How can you think that, Bell?" he asked her, pausing for a moment as sadness feeled his voice. "We're not going to lose the baby, alright?" he told her, quietly, his voice stern at the moment. "I promise I'll do everything I can so that we can bring our baby into this world, don't worry about a thing," he told her, rubbing her cheek warmly and hugged her, giving her a gentle peck on the lips as he pulled away. "The baby is going to be fine, trust me. You have been taking good care of our baby, she going to be a beautiful baby," he smiled at her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:39 pm

Belle listened to him and nodded her head when he was done. She stepped into his protective embrace and closed her eyes as she staid that way for some time. Then something got through to her and she smiled softly up at him. "She? Are you quite certain of that love, after all it could very well be a he."

Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:15 am

Andrian closed his eyes and placed one arm on her back, with one arm on her hips, holding it possesively as he pulled her closer to him while placing the other arm on her back as well but this time placing it on her head as he enjoyed the feeling of her head laying, gently on his chest. Then when she asked if he was sure that the baby was a she when it could be a boy afterall. He pulled away from her and furrowed at her, then smirked at her. "Oh." he said to her, laughing softly. "I don't know, love. I just don't know," he told her stroking her cheeks, with a cute, devilish grin on his face as he looked at the ground between them and back at her. "I do know that if our baby look like anything like her mother, he/she going to be the most beautiful baby in the world." Andrian told her, smiling and kissing her, softly.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:07 pm

Belle smiled up at him. "And if they look like their father they will be just as beautiful." She returned his kiss then but deepened putting all her feelings into the one kiss as she wrapped her arms around her husband's neck pulling him close...

Later that day....

Belle took one last look at the back patio. A long tables was set up like a buffet with food and more tables were spread out on the large stone patio each with an umbrella to shade the table below. The grill was set near the food table where she knew Andy would be most of the time today. He had insisted on being the chef at the grill even the Cook had insisted that he would. Finally Martha had stepped in and told them that Andrian would be the one to serve his guests if it pleased their Lord.

The pool was on the next level of the patio down a set of four stairs and set up for all those who wanted to swim. Belle was going to take this time to swim while her stomach was still toned and flat. She looked down in to the garden then, which one could get to by going down a flight of ten or more stairs she could not quite remember at the moment. The smell of the lilies and roses filled the air and she took a deep breath enjoying it. But soon the smell of bbqing meat would cover them up.

The garden was large but she could still see the path that lead up hill to the stables and the forest beyond. She had told the grooms to make sure all the horses were at their best incase the quests wanted to go riding.

She heard someone behind her and turned to see Martha just smiling at her. Martha had been there when she had discovered that she was pregnant and it had been her idea to hold the party today to share with their family and friends.

"Martha could you find my husband for me? I am sure the guests will be arriving any minute now and I would like him to be here with me when they do."

"Of course milady, I do believe he was in his new game room looking things over for when his friends arrive." Martha smiled at the shirt Belle was wearing. "By the way dear, I love the shirt." And with that she turned and walked off into the manor.

Belle laughed to herself. She loved the shirt boldly saying that she loved werewolves and he was wearing his matching one that said he loved stuborn goths. It fit them perfectly and she sighed with a smile as she went over the food table once more.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top