Emerald Moon Manor - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emerald Moon Manor

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 6 Empty Re: Emerald Moon Manor

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:18 am

She smiled at him, "Good, I want this pregnancy to last. I want to give you a son or daughter that will grow up here in the manor, their laughter echoing off the walls or out in the garden." She said. Bell then thought of something. "Love, do you want a boy or a girl?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:51 am

Andrian smiled and looked down at her, staring into her eyes as she told him the good news. "That sounds," he paused for a dramantic effect. ".. absolutely perfect," he told her, kissing her softly on the lips. He could imagine it now, starting a family with kids running through the house, reading bedtime stories to to kids at night. Despite the fact he had already had a few kids already, it felt never so right. He wanted this, it was a wonderful idea and he was ready for it. Then she asked if he wanted a boy or a girl, he chuckled as she asked him this. "Boy." he spoke quietly. "But, it doesn't matter to me. It our child, and i'm gonna love and care for them everyday," he smiled at her.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:31 pm

She laughed as he said this, "I am beggining to think that every man wants a boy." She kissed him softly then. "I know you will love and care for our child, I never doubted that for an instant love. So shall we leave the bed yet, or do you intend to keep me here all day?" Bell asked with a smile.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:21 am

"True," said Andrian, nodding in agreement and laughed, quietly with her. "Every father just want to see their son do better things then the father," he told her. "Maybe, that just me. I wouldn't mind having a girl as well," he smiled. He didn't care, as long as they made them happy. He wanted to start a family with Bell and become a better and devoted husband and father to his kids and his wife. Then he laughed as she asked if he was going to let her leave the bed yet or keep her in here all day. "Well, we got a long day ahead of us, we better get ready," he told her and laughed. "We can always do it again another time," he smiled at her
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:50 am

She smiled as she left the bed. "This is true a bonus of being married." She teased. "And this is true we have lots to do. When will everyone be arriving love?" She asked as she headed towards the bathroom.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:58 am

Andrian only replied with a chuckle when she told him that it was a true bonus of marriage of having so much time to spend together for the rest of their lives. "And, you know you love it," he teased her back and kissed her gently on her lips again, placing his hand, carefully and gently on her neck and her cheek, running his finger down her hair before pulling away, gently and curlings his fingers throughs hers as he held her hands, leading her towards the bathroom so that both of them could have a shower before the barbeque party comes. "Soon, but we still have a long time to get ready and everything. I got Martha to help us set some stuff up just before we wake up for the barbequ-" he told her but trailed off until he realized he had got something for her and him for the barbeque. "Speaking of the barbeque, I got you something earlier yesterday it in our bedroom on top of your bed side table for the barbeque," he told her but not telling her exactly what it was because he liked to keep it suspenseful.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:30 pm

Belle let him lead her to their bathroom happy to listen to him. But she stopped and raised a brow when he told her he had gotten her something. "Oh? And do I get to know what it is before our shower or will you keep me in suspense love?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:31 am

Andrian felt his arm being pulled back, after Bell had suddenly came to a stop. He furrowed his eyesbrows at her and turned to look at her, to see what she had to say. "I'll let you know as soon as you get out of the shower," he told her, his voice calm with a hint of excitement in the back of his voice. He couldn't wait to see the expression on her face when she look at the present had had got both of them, earlier yesterday. It was two plain white shirt, which had large, red and bold writing on it which read 'I love stubborn little goth' which he had got for himself and another for Bell which read 'I love furry, cuddly werewolf', he thought it'd be cute to have them wear that at the party be he didn't want to force her to wear it if she didn't like it. "But, I won't tell you what it is just yet," he smirked at her
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:57 pm

Belle smiled at him and since he was so excited about it she would not cheat and try to catch his thoughts so she allowed him to pull her forward once more. Their bathroom was huge with a large jacuzzi tup that could easily fit four and a shower of all green tile and glass doors with a water fall spout in the center of the ceiling and shower heads on all three walls.

Belle went and turned on the water to the perfect tempature and stepped into the warm bliss. Nothing felt as good as a nice hot shower...well there was one thing but that was different.

She turned to Andrian, "Are you joining me love?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 am

Andrian looked at her, carefully and watched as she turned on the water and as he watched her, stepping in the shower, letting the water run down her beautiful, sexy body like a candle wax melting from too much heat, he couldn't help but smile at her. He frowned, slightly and just by reading her expression he couldn't help but noticed that something was bothering her. "Why is she so sad," he thought to himself as he watched her with worried eyes. "Of course," said Andrian stepping into the shower and shuddering as he enjoyed the warm, hot water running down his body like a heater in the cold. He placed both hands on her hips and kissed her passionately on the lips, whilst closing his eyes as he did this. Whats wrong?" he asked, quietly, his lips brushing lightly against her lips as he pulled an inche away from her as he looked into her eyes, softly

OOC: again, soz it sucks...
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top