New Moon News
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

New Moon News Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

New Moon News

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Moon News Empty New Moon News

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:49 am

Well everyone I just wanted to let everyone know there is a release date for it.

November 20, 2009

OMG I can't wait. I am sooo excited.

Just had to share that
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

New Moon News Empty Re: New Moon News

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:11 am

what is this again? it sounds familier to me.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:15 am

New Moon is the 2nd book in the twilight series. THe are in the pre-production stage and the release date is nov 20.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:16 am

oh ok and i rememberd why it sounds familier because some of my friends were talking about it in english class lol.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:22 am

lol. I just found the updates. I am really looking forward to it. I loved the books. The movie was intresting. I'm ready to see the next one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:05 pm

Ahhh are you serious it's going to be out by November?

That's so awesome! Smile I just bought the Twilight DVD the other day, i'm interested to see the next one too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:52 pm

They are filming the cliff diving scenes now. Tyler (the guy playing Jacob) has bulked up. They told him that if he didn't do that he would be replaced.

Just some triva for you.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top