Emerald Moon Manor
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emerald Moon Manor Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emerald Moon Manor

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerald Moon Manor Empty Emerald Moon Manor

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:42 am

Belle used her key to get into the mansion and then took Andrian's hand and lead him up the stairs quietly giggling as they snuck past a few servants. It was the first time Belle had brought him here since she had had it opened once more, but she was not in the mood to share him and so smiled with Triumph as they made it to her chambers and she shut the door and locked it.

"Ha! I made it, Vincent will be so mad when he finds out I got past him." She turned then and with a wave of her wand the large fire place that nearly took one whole wall burst into warming flames.

She turned and looked at her room having not seen it in a while it was easy to see what a stranger would. A massive chamber with a fireplace with a white bear rug before it and two over stuffed thrown chairs in an emerald velvet with silver threading with a couch in between them. Then directly across from them now was the wall with the large French windows and doors that opened up onto her private balcony. The thick drapes were pulled tightly over them at the moment though.

Belle then looked at the wall across from the fire place where her large canopy bed sat upon a dais with three steps. Curtains of emerald green velvet were pulled back to show the bed covered in a satin comfertor and satin sheets of the same shade of green.

"Well welcome to Emerald Moon Manor my love. I hope it is to your liking."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Emerald Moon Manor Empty Re: Emerald Moon Manor

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:59 am

Belle Fey wrote:Belle used her key to get into the mansion and then took Andrian's hand and lead him up the stairs quietly giggling as they snuck past a few servants. It was the first time Belle had brought him here since she had had it opened once more, but she was not in the mood to share him and so smiled with Triumph as they made it to her chambers and she shut the door and locked it.

"Ha! I made it, Vincent will be so mad when he finds out I got past him." She turned then and with a wave of her wand the large fire place that nearly took one whole wall burst into warming flames.

She turned and looked at her room having not seen it in a while it was easy to see what a stranger would. A massive chamber with a fireplace with a white bear rug before it and two over stuffed thrown chairs in an emerald velvet with silver threading with a couch in between them. Then directly across from them now was the wall with the large French windows and doors that opened up onto her private balcony. The thick drapes were pulled tightly over them at the moment though.

Belle then looked at the wall across from the fire place where her large canopy bed sat upon a dais with three steps. Curtains of emerald green velvet were pulled back to show the bed covered in a satin comfertor and satin sheets of the same shade of green.

"Well welcome to Emerald Moon Manor my love. I hope it is to your liking."

Andrian finally arrived at Belle's Mansion with his hand intwined with Bell warm, velvet hands. He stood still for a moment as he took him time to gather everything; his jaws dropped down slightly. After all this time Bell had spoken about the masion this was no where near how he imagined it to be. It was so much bigger and sophisicated nothing too fancy though, which made it a lot easier for him to move from his small hut near Hogwart to the mansion. To his dismay he felt her hand pulling him into the house, he followed her in quickly and soon found himself sneaking past a few servants as Bell had told him to. He grinned with success as they soon made it to Bell's chambers and locked the door behind them.

"It has been a long time since i've done anything such as naugthy as that," he laughed, flashing a perfect set of straight white dazzling teeth. His adrenaline was rushing through his body as he watched Bell set a large fire place with warm flaming fire with a simple flick of a wand.

He begun to look around as the room soon came clearer as the light filled the room. "Its great, love. It feels like i'm living Hogwart."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:50 pm

She laughed softly, "It is nothing as grand as some of the other homes in our family that have been lost through the times." She went to the windows and threw back the drapes letting the moon's glow shine in through the windows. "But it is home."

Belle then went to him and took his hands in hers. "And now it is our home love." She then turned from him and removed her coat. "The ceremony will take place in the west wing in the music room, and then the party will be held in the grand ball room natrually of course."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:07 am

Andrian stood and watched as Bell open the window, threw back the drapes and allowed the moon's glow to shine in theough the window. "How did they lose their homes?" he asked, taking a genuine interest in her family history.

He smiled and held her hands back. "Feels very cosy," smiled Andrian he complimented as he stared into her eyes. Andrian raised one delicate eyebrows at her as she spoke to him about where their wedding ceromony would take place. "That sounds lovely love," he finally spoke his face broke into a cute grin.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:46 pm

"Time mainly. Death Eaters and the lot, the homes lay abandoned most likely to ever open again." She smiled at his cute grin. "And I thought you would think so."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:58 am

Andrian frowned slightly when he heard that they've lost their house mainly because time and death eaters. "Death Eaters?" he asked.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:49 am

"Yes, I am ashamed to say it, but a few of them were Death Eaters and they used their large houses for meetings and the like. So most lay in rubble with vines over them." She answered. "But death and destruction follows them where ever they go."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:44 pm

Andrian raised his eyesbrows at her at the mention of Death Eaters using their large houses for meeting. "Your not telling me your involved with the Death Eaters?" he asked a thoughful but cute smirk appeared on his face, taking his chance to add a little bit of humour into the convostation to make it ligther. Of course he wansn't trying to offend her or make light of the situation.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:05 pm

Belle shook her head at him, "Considering I tag along with you to all the Order meetings and battles, that would be a no love. But some of my family has in the past, it is one of those dark secrets you know?" She said.

She then went to him and wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his chest. "But you are apart of my family now, and it is only fair that you know."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:43 am

New Day

Belle stood in the eastern drawing room, where all of Andrian's things had been delievered. Boxes were stacked every where and shook her head and tapped her new wedding ring on the glass of her coffee mug.

Her hair was pulled up into a high pony tail, she wore a black tank-top and a pair of blue jean cutoffs and her feet were bare. She was dressed to clean and unpack, nothing special and her make up was not even on except for a thin line of eyeliner...it was not how she would go into public that was for sure.

She turned as Martha came walking up, "You two have a full day a head of you. Are you sure you don't want us helping?"

Belle shook her head. "Nope, I want everyone off and enjoying the day. Other couples move in together with out the help of staff and so will Andrian and I."

"Are you sure? I could stay and cook?"

Belle shook her head. "For the last time no. Andrian and I are quite capable of cooking for ourselves. I want him and just me, so go enjoy the day off before I toss you out."

Martha sighed and nodded in defeat. "Fine, but I have me cell incase you need me."

"All right, now go."

Martha turned and walked mumbling about little girls growing up to fast. Belle laughed softly to herself and turned back at the project at hand, waiting for Andy to join her.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum