Emerald Moon Manor - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emerald Moon Manor

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 2 Empty Re: Emerald Moon Manor

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:19 am

Andrian walked into the drawing room, where most of his stuff laid unpacked. On his shoulder he carried two boxes mainly full of his clothes and accessories. "What did I miss?" he asked taking his gaze from Martha's annoyed face to Bell as he walked over to where he laid most of his stuff and placed his stuff on the other boxes as he bent down. He then started to stand back up again and threw his 'new' car key onto the table next to him. He had a secret for her, well -- a surprise. But he kept it quite until it was the perfect time to tell her. Andrian smiled at Bell and wrapped his arm around her, kissing her lightly on the cheek. "What you doing?" he asked.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:25 am

She smiled at him, "Martha is just mad because I kicked her and all the staff out today. I told her I want it to just be you and me like a normal couple doing this. She thinks we are uncable of unpacking and cooking by ourselves. I do love her though, but once in awhile I like feeling normal." She said as she watched him move about the room.

When he came to her she leaned into him, "Trying to figure out where we are going to put everything. How in the world did you fit so much into that tiny hut love?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:32 am

Andrian rose on delicate eyebrows at her when she told him that she kicked Martha and all the staff out today. That she wanted to be just her and him today like normal couple doing this. He let a soft, mystical laughter escape his lips; his breath smelt of vanilla and honey. Andrian said nothing for a while as he walked acrossed the room. "Just, today or is then permanent?" he asked her.

He laughed when she told him how he could fit so much into the tiny hut. "I didn't," Andrian told her. "I kept some packed up."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:36 am

Belle watched him walk off and took another drink of her coffee, she really was not a morning person...not on the weekends anyway. "Just for today, there is no way we could run this house and the stables by ourselves love at least not with me keeping my sanity and youth about me anyway."

She went and set her coffee on the table and noticed the keys, one was different. She raised a brow even as she responded to him. "That is a good thing." She picked the key up, "New car love?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:45 am

Andrian felt relief that it was only a temporary, he didn't want to be the reason why they've all been kicked out. "Alright," he smiled, he felt better now. Just as long it was only temporary and that he wasn't the reason they were kicked out. He then rose his eyebrows at her when she mention 'horse' and 'stable. "We have a stable here?" he asked. Boy, he thought. I sure do need a tour of this house later. Andrian loved horses though he never rode one in his life, but he was always interested riding one all his life.

He watched Bell as she made her way to the table and set her cup down. "Yeah." he spoke, smiling sheepishly at her as she held up the key as if she was punishing him. "I was kind of hoping I'll surprise you."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:07 am

Belle laughed at him as she walked over to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, looking up at him. Without her normal combat boots or heels on she was almost a complete foot taller then her, she laughed at herself. "I feel like I have to stand on your feet to kiss you." She laughed. "And I'm sorry I ruined your surprise love."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:06 am

Andrian chuckled as he watched as she walked over to him, wrapping his arm around her as she wrapped her velvet like soft, warm hands. He rose an eyebrows at her when he heard her laugh. "Whats funny?" he asked, he chuckled softly looking at her not understanding why she was laughing. "Oh." he said, laughing softly when she said she feels like she has to stand on his feet to kiss him. He considered on this and smirked when he thought of the perfect idea, he then looked at her with a devilish smirk on his face. "I have an idea that might help," he told her pausing for a dramantic effect before picking her off the ground and spinning her around in the air then sat down with her sitting on his lap. "Better?" he asked laughing.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:22 pm

Belle laughed as he spun them around and then smiled at him as she sat in his lap. "Aye love, much better." She tilted her head to the side, her braid falling over her shoulder to brush against the stomach of his shirt. Bell kissed him lightly and then pulled smiling at him once more.

"So are you glad to finally be moving in love?" She asked.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:57 am

A New Day

Belle stood on the balcony that was connected to her and Andrian's room, her emotions were a rampaging storm within her but none would know that by looking at her. In fact Margret was looking at her and she shook her head sadly.

The mistress had not spoken a word to anyone since she had come home four nights ago after her return from the Maiden's Forest with Scott and no one knew why...though Margret was starting to get her ideas.

The new master had not been home in that time either, true he was a busy man with being a Healer but a glimpse of him was heard of, but the last four days not even that had happened. And Margret was beginning to wonder if Andrian was the source of Belle's withdrawal.

Marget took in her appearance and again shook her head. The girl's long raven hair hung lose around her blowing softly in the warm spring air. Her eyes seemed hollow and yet stormy at the same time. She wore only her black silk night gown that flowed about her legs rather elegantly with the small straps and low neck line. She even seemed paler as the sun shown down on her and in four days Marget could tell the girl was thin from the food sent back to the kitchen every time it was taken up to the room.

Finally Marget marched up and looked at Belle, "All right miss, I have no clue as to what has happened though I can guess...but let me tell you now I will not stand by and let you waist away. Now you will march in there and bathe, dress and eat what I brought you and then you will march down stairs and go for a good ride on one of your beasts, do you hear me?"

Belle turned, shaken from her thoughts and at the end of Margret's speech gave a small smile for the first time in days. She had actually just been thinking the same thing to herself, she couldn't waist away just because she had seen Andy in the arms of Sophia.

"All right Margret, I am going." And after kissing the woman on the cheek she did just that.

She was coming down the stairs when she heard the front door bell ring and stopped on the stairs and watched as Marget got the door.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:11 am

Andrian drove his new red dodge viper and parked it just outside the mansion, he pulled out his flowers which consisted various colour of flowers. There was red, blue, purple, yellow and white each of them symbolized different things. The red was love, yellow symbolized friendship and white symbolized purity. He made his way up the stairs and pressed the door bell waiting for her to answer her, hiding the present behind his back. He wore a v-neck brown jacket and a pair of jeans which he held up with a brown belt. The door swung open and he saw Margeret answering the door. "Is Bell home?" he asked her trying to look past her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top