Emerald Moon Manor - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Emerald Moon Manor

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emerald Moon Manor - Page 5 Empty Re: Emerald Moon Manor

Post by Belle Fey Potter Sun May 30, 2010 2:38 am

New Day

Belle woke up in Andrian's arms, her head on his chest snuggled tightly against his side. One his hands rested possessively on her bare hip. At least he had removed her torn pants from the night before. She smiled as she looked up at him sleeping peacefully she rose up a little and kissed his lips lightly.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 31, 2010 8:36 am

Andrian fluttered his open, feeling a soft set of lips on his lips as he woke up. He did a sneaky yawn, without opening his mouth, smiling happily as he planted a soft but long and passionate kiss on her lips. "Hello, sweetie," he flashed a cute, devilish grin at her as he rubbed his eyes sorely before turning to his side to face her and placed one hand on her back and started to run his finger, lightly down her back and up again; he knew Bell loved a good back massage first thing in the morning. "Had a good sleep?" he asked looking down at her bare hips and looked into her eyes with a warm smile on his lips.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon May 31, 2010 9:28 am

Dude, stop god moding mjy character
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 31, 2010 9:37 am

No god moding Thomas, this is your first warning, on your third you get a suspension, anymore after that and further actions will be taken
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon May 31, 2010 3:46 pm

(I'm lost what the hell is going on?)

Belle stretched enjoying the feel of his hands on her back and hips. She smiled at him, "Yes I slept well, but then I always do when you are next to me my love." She stretched again and rose from the bed. "But unfortunately we have things we have to do before the guests start arriving for the day love."

She placed her hands on her stomach as she said this, they had decided to have a day of fun and then a BBQ that night with their friends and family to tell them the news.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 am

Andrian chuckled, lightly after she said that she slept well and she always do when he was next to her. "So, i'm like your sleeping pills?" he asked, quietly as he countined to brush his finger lighty down the center of her back then started rubbing her legs, warmly. He enjoyed the feeling of her soft, warm leg through the gaps in his fingers. To his dismay he frowned slightly and saw Belle rising from the bed, he didn't really want to get up yet beside they still have a long time till they could get the barbeque ready. Andrian smiled at her, got up on his feet and started walking around the bed, wrapping his arm around her waist, kissing her gently on her neck. "What are you in a rush for?" he smirked at her as he continued to kiss her neck, passionatelly. "We still got a long time to get the BBQ party set up," he told her. "Come back to bed," he smiled at her as he realeased his grip around her waist and sat down whilst holding onto her hands.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:02 pm

She gasped at the contact of his lips on her neck, he knew darn well what he was doing to her...and she was powerless to stop it. Belle straddled his lap and looked down at him kissing the very tip of his nose. "Fine, I shall return to bed my love...but we must get out of it at least before noon." She said before she kissed him.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:35 am

"Don't worry babe, we won't miss the party," smiled Andrian as he touched her leg, softly and placed one gentle hand on her neck as he kissed her back. He was glad that she decided to come back to the bed with him again, he missed it too much. As he kissed her, he gently pushed her lips open, deepening the kiss whilst remaining in this position.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:47 pm

She returned his kiss, the desires that he stirred in her becoming a blazing fire. She pulled back just enough to remove her dressing robe and reveal to him what was his...

Fade Out

Belle was curled against his side, her skin was glistening in the sun still and her hair clung to her breasts. She smiled over at Andrian. "I'm glad you talked me back into bed love." She placed a hand on her stomach, "But will we hurt the baby?"
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Andrian kissed her with fiery passion, his lips pressing hards against her lips but not too hard. He rose his eyebrows at her as he pulled away from him, he watched her for a moment and his eyes went wild as she revealed what was his. His heart stopped for a moment and he started falling slowly towards the beds as he kissed her passionatelly on her lips, trailing it down her neck.

--------Fade out--------

Andrian laid there, his arm wrapped around Bell's waist possesively with a blanket covering only half of his body revealing only his muscular abs and chest. He looked, slowly at Belle and smiled at her as she told him that she was glad that he talked her back into the bed. "I wouldn't have it any other way," he kissed her lightly on the lips. "I'm keeping a promise, I miss moments like this," he spoke referring back to when he promise to keep moments like this going forever and ever. Andrian tore his view from her eyes and looked down at her stomach, placing a hand gently on top of her stomach and smiled at her. "Of course, the baby is safe. We're not going to harm the baby."
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top