A Little Late - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Little Late - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Little Late

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Little Late - Page 6 Empty Re: A Little Late

Post by Landon Rooney Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:04 am

"Wait," he threw up his hand. Vampires killing themselves off? "Why would a vampire want to kill themselves?" It sounded like this had happened more than once and that was a startling idea. Landon had never been one who was able to sympathize with those who committed suicide or even contemplated it. It was both selfish and childish. He could tell that she was uncomfortable with the subject. Changing the subject he asked, "So have you seen Sophia lately? Its been a while since I've bumped into her," he asked, taking another bite of food. This was a lie, he'd seen her earlier that day but it was just a way to get the conversation away from the subject of death and sunshine.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:13 am

This question brought up another painful memory. But it was ok, it happened a year ago and shes over it. "My first boyfriend tryed to kill himself that way because he was in love with someone who he thought he had killed. Turned out that they were both fine in the end." Sammy said remembering Andrian and Sophia killing themselves in the forest that day. But she looked back up at him when he changed the subject. "Oh if she isn't studying then she is doing homework some where. She in 7th year now, she must be really busy." Sammy said looking at him happier now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:33 am

Of course, the suicidal sort of love. How very Romeo and Juliet. It had cliche written all over it in his opinion but he wasn't going to say that out loud. "Well, I'm glad they ended up alright," he replied, not trusting himself to say any more than that. He was really having to bite down some comments during this conversation. Which wasn't unusual, he rarely vocalized most of his thoughts. "Yeah, she's always busy," he said, rolling his eyes. He was not looking forward to his seventh year...it seemed like fifth year but even more strenuous.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:39 am

Sammy smiled at him, she knew that it was a good idea that she didn't say who her first boyfriend was in love with. Landon would have gone loco. Expecially if he ever found out that it was Sophia that was the one that he was in love with. So she just smiled an knodded her head in agreement. But then talking about sophia and her busyness made Sammy remember her homework and what not. She had to turn it in tomorrow and hadn't even started it yet. "Oh my, I'm so sorry. I forgot that I had a paper due tomorrow. If I don't start it, I'll never finish it. It was nice talking to you though. We should talk again. Sorry to leave like this. Bye." Sammy said to him getting all her things together as she stood up and left, waving at him as she did.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Mon Mar 01, 2010 6:46 am

Landon chuckled when she suddenly remembered that she had an assignment she needed to get done. Apparently that had been the furthest thing from her mind. Given that it had been a good conversation, he did have other things he needed to do as well. He smiled at her, "We really should. It was a pleasure to meet you Sam." He too gathered his things and made his way out of the Great Hall.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top