I know, A little late
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I know, A little late Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I know, A little late

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know, A little late Empty I know, A little late

Post by Lance Corner Sun May 05, 2013 2:17 am

Lance had sent a owl to Amelia to come and meet him outside of Hogwarts after dark. Of course it was wrong but the night was young as the moon was shinning it's rays of light. The clear Moon, but that was only a advantage tonight as he waited at the front entrance for Amelia with a broom in hand. Wondering if she would even come out this late, he did feel a little foolish that he did ask her out this late
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

I know, A little late Empty Re: I know, A little late

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed May 08, 2013 2:00 am

Amelia had to fake going on perfect duties to go met Lance. She found coming out this late was thrilling. She could see her mum laughing about this when she told her when she saw her next. Well her dad probably not that much. But she didn’t care. She liked to be this reckless, carefree. She didn’t have to be the perfect daughter, she could be Amelia.

She walked to the entrance avoiding other perfects and the professors. She saw Lance right away in the dark. Her heart skipped a bit when she saw him. She didn’t know why she did that but it wasn’t a bad feeling at all. It thrilled her. She snuck up behind him and hugged him.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed May 08, 2013 3:04 am

Lance was about to bail out of here, expecting a no show. When someone had hugged him from behind, his heart had hammered into his chest at the feeling of Amelia being so close. He relaxed himself, turning around to her and returned the embrace. A smile tugged at his lips as he held her close to him.

" Amelia, you almost gave me a heart attack "

He said playfully, of course if it was anyone else. It would have been a different story that he would need to sing to. Lance looked over her in the moon light, he was thankful to have her.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed May 08, 2013 10:30 am

Amelia grinned and rolled her eyes. She knew he was just joking with her. She raised an eyebrow. She wondered what he had in mind for being so late. He had a broom but that didn’t give Amelia much. She didn’t want to stand here where someone could see them.

“You know you liked it,” she giggled. She loved being around Lance. He just made her more joyful then she already was.

“What do you have in mind for tonight?” asked Amelia. She was beaming at him. She knew they would have a good time no matter what they did. She would be happy just standing here next to him. She wanted to be closer to Lance but she wasn’t sure this was the place for it.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed May 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Lance only chuckled at her response to his freight. But as matters come to a close, he decided that it was time to get on with the show. He stepped away from her and placed his broom between his legs. The slight motion made it start to hover before landing on the ground once more.

" Come on, I want to show you something "

He said as he waited for her to get behind him and hold onto him. He didn't fly with two people on his broom often but it gave a excuse for her to be close to him. He waited for her to get on before he would start to take off into the Dark skies.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed May 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Amelia climbed on behind Lance. She was trembling. She hadn’t flown since her fall during the summer. She trusted Lance but she was still terrified. She clung to him. She reminded herself not to look down. “Okay, I’m game,” she replied being as certain as she could. She pressed herself as close to Lance as could be. “Please me careful,” she pleaded. She wanted him to know she was nervous she wanted to do it though.

She trusted Lance with her life. She’d do anything if he was going to be with her. She knew he’d protect her no matter what. He said he would and she believed him. Trust was one thing she didn’t give away like nothing.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Sat May 11, 2013 7:20 am

Lance felt her grip was tighter then usual. Looking back at her, he would know that she was scared of flying. He had never asked her why, but before he could. She told him to be careful about the two of them, he was more concerned with her. He decided that he would not rush the ride, everything would still be there for the both of them.

" Alright I will " He said to reassure her as he took off the ground into the night sky. He flew over the forest near the great lake, as he pointed to the bright stars that filled the sky. " Amelia look at all the bright stars " He said to her as he flew the broom around for abit.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sun May 12, 2013 3:24 am

Amelia eyes went to the stars. She was in awe. She had never really been out this late and totally aware of everything. She had taken a nap earlier today so she would be fully awake. “They’re pretty this time of night,” she said. She became less tense, loosening her grip. She was starting to enjoy the ride. For flying in the first time in nearly a year she didn’t mind it as much as she thought she would. She knew Lance wouldn’t do anything stupid that would send them both falling to the ground. She trusted him, otherwise she wouldn’t be on the broom.

“I’m fine now,” she told him. She couldn’t believe how beautiful the sky was. She wished she had noticed this before. She had watched the sky back at the family farm but it seemed different here. Maybe she just really needed to get outdoors more. OWLs had taken most of her time all year. She was glad not to think about them for one night.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon May 20, 2013 5:34 am

Lance only smiled as he was giving Amelia quite the show. He liked sneaking out of the castle at night to gaze up at the stars. It was a way of relaxing for him, more like he could do to relief the stress of the school. Lance just stood quiet as she had started to loosen her grip on his chest and just flew over the lake.

After a while, he had started to descend back to the ground in front of the great lake. As he waited for her to get off first, then him in exchange. The first thing, she would notice that there was a blanket on the ground closest to the great lake. Along with enough of the Moon light to shine bright enough to see.

He walked over to the blanket, and used a spell to summon some candles on the sheets and a picnic basket in his hand. The candles lit on, giving more of a romantic setting for the setting as he placed the basket on the blanket. Turning around to face Amelia. " I know, I'm a little late....but Happy Birthday Amelia. I hope you like your surprise "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon May 20, 2013 10:21 am

Amelia hopped of the broom. Despite that flying was fun she was still glad to have both feet on the ground. Her eyes wondered around the area. Her eyes fell to the blanket. What was Lance doing? She looked around at the forest, she couldn’t see much that way since the moon light didn’t cast that far away. She told herself she’d be fine with Lance. He’d make sure nothing hurt her.

She watched quietly as Lance summoned candles and a picnic basket. Her eyes got big when he told her happy birthday. She had thought he had forgotten. “Thank you,” she said turning pale pink colour. She was so surprised by this, she hadn’t been expecting it at all. She hugged Lance.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top