I know, A little late - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I know, A little late - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I know, A little late

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know, A little late - Page 3 Empty Re: I know, A little late

Post by Lance Corner Sat May 25, 2013 4:00 am

Lance heard her speaking to him again, this time it sounded different. She was trying to tell him that it wasn't a prank, that she was the leader. She was the one in charge of this secret army and she was risking her life to tell him. He felt really bad that he was acting like this to her and decided to speak.

By then, she had started to cry tears and he felt his heart drop. Was he really being that harsh to her on this day, he felt like the worst Boyfriend for her. What could he do to help her change that, more like he needed to do something. He left her ramble on about her lineage and how she was suppose to do important things.

Lance decided to take action now, moving over to her and locking his lips with her own. Kissing her passionately, and pushing her down onto the blankets. Taking charge of his actions, and after a few moments pulled away from her. " Your Important to me, Amelia. You didn't hurt me, I'm sorry if I was being stupid. I just wanted to know the truth about the matter, please don't leave me....I love you " He said those last few words with all his heart to her. He couldn't believe that he had said it to her, he was now waiting for her response.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat May 25, 2013 5:54 pm

Amelia hadn’t even notice Lance move until she was kissing and her back ended up on the blanket. She was totally stunned. Lance had never done anything like this before. She couldn’t believe what had just happened. But she didn’t fight back though she could if she wanted to. She could fell her heart flutter a bit. Had he just told her that he loved her? She knew it was true, she could see it in his eyes. She thought of the last time she had been told that, she had said it before she meant it. Should she say it now? She had never felt as strongly about anyone like this before. It was overwhelming, all these emotions.

“I should have told you my part in the PA all along. I’d never leave you,” she said her voice wavering a bit. She wasn’t crying anymore. “I love you too,” she said. She really meant it. She meant those four words more then she had ever meant anything she said before.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Mon May 27, 2013 9:35 am

Lance had enjoyed her so much, he just wanted to keep her close to him. Like this all the time, and just whisper in her ear that she was the best thing that had ever happened to him. He was still a Puzzle box to her, and she was like that too him. Always trying to figure a way to know, each other over time. When he had hear her speak to him again, he was listening.

He nodded to her, until he heard her last four words. He felt a smile grace his face uncontrollably as he was the happiest Man alive. Instead of saying anything, he moved in and kissed her again. This time with longing instead of Passion, he knew that she might be the one for him. Finally someone that understood him and would cherish him with everything that came with him.

He felt his hand start to roam her clothed body, yet he had just stopped there. Mentally slapping himself and pulling away from her abit. " I'm Sorry " He was still a Man with Urges, but he did not want to force this upon her. He was only going to do it, when she was ready or when she let him. He just looked away from her as he tried to calm himself down.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Mon May 27, 2013 6:19 pm

Amelia wondered if Lance was the one for her. Her mother had always told her the best person isn’t always the obvious one. Her mother had once told her that she would marry Amelia’s father, she would have thought they were crazy, when she was Amelia’s age. She had a feeling that Lance could be it.

She didn’t notice his roaming hands until he apologize. She really wasn’t that bothered, she had two brothers she knows exactly how they think. For crying out loud she had been in a bed with Chad, not doing anything. “It’s fine, I’m not as innocent as you think am” stated Amelia. She wasn’t innocent much at all anymore. She was leading an secret group after all.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:00 am

Lance decided that he should just take things slowly, wrapping his arms around her as he layed on his side. Wanting her to do the same, looking into her eyes. " I wish, we could stay like this forever " It was all he said to her, before he closed his eyes a little. Feeling himself start to doze off, a little nap could be good for them.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:59 am

Amelia snuggled up into Lance. She loved being so close to Lance. She felt like time had stopped. Like they could lay here forever and nothing will happen. Nothing was ever going to change. It was the most amazing feeling in the world. She felt him slowly relax and his breathing slow. She looked over to realize he was asleep. Amelia looked to the sky knowing by the stars it was very late. She didn’t want to wake up Lance nor did she really want to move. Flying half-awake was a stupid idea. She let herself fall asleep snuggled up to Lance.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top