I know, A little late - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I know, A little late - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I know, A little late

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I know, A little late - Page 2 Empty Re: I know, A little late

Post by Lance Corner Tue May 21, 2013 5:30 am

Lance only wrapped his arms around her waist as she had hugged him. Looking down at her with a smile because she liked the surprise. He stood there for what feel like forever as he watched her cheeks. They were the color pink with the candle light, they reflected beautifully and he was entranced by it.

Of course, he remembered that he was giving her a midnight picnic just for her. He broke the hug, but took her hand with his own. Taking a seat on the blanket, hopefully she would do the same as well. Afterwards, he started to look into the basket as food started to come out of the Basket. Salad, grilled Chicken, potato salad, Fruits, and a bottle of wine of Swedish Lingoberries that he loved that he had been saving for a special day, like this one.

Pulling out some glasses for the both of them, as he started to pour the wine into the glasses. He wondered if she would look at him funny for bringing this Alcoholic drink to the picnic. He just wanted it to be special, he had feelings for her and they were quite strong. Of course he was usually very reserved, he just needed to think at times. " Well eat up, I cooked it all. And it's your special day " He said with a smile towards her

Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 106

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Tue May 21, 2013 10:16 am

Amelia felt so close to Lance she was just frozen there. She could feel his chest raise and fall. She could hear his heartbeat. She took notice to the little things like that when she was that close to him. She could think so much clearer, which itself is an odd concept.

She fallowed Lance to blanket. She laid her legs stretched out since she hadn’t thought to change out of her uniform. It wasn’t the best thought out thing she had done. She hadn’t been expecting to do this. She looked at the food. She was glad she had skipped supper, she just hadn’t taken time away from studying to eat.

Her eyes fell on the wine. She was apprehensive about drinking some. She knew what alcohol did to her. But this was Lance’s choice to bring it. She knew he wouldn’t run away like that again. Things never happen the same way twice.

“You didn’t have to make all of this,” stated Amelia. She didn’t complain. She made sure she had equal portions, I strange obsession she had lately. Girls at Hogwarts seem to fanatical over weight these days. Amelia wasn’t fanatical about it, she just watched what she ate. She had learned from her mother that magical genes are designed in such a way that woman gain weight much easier as the magical blood status increases. The only exception was the Black family, why Amelia didn’t understand. Her mother wasn’t a genealogist though but it was pretty close to the truth. “How did you even make all of this?” she asked. She wondered how she hadn’t seen him since the kitchens are close by the Hufflepuff common room.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Wed May 22, 2013 7:09 am

Lance only stood calm as she had started to eat his food. He was very happy that she was eating his food and was willing to do anything to help. What more could he do, really now there were many choices. Then again, he liked the idea to cook for her and make her feel important. He didn't have enough time to do it for her birthday but he made it up this way.

" I made it all for you. I did get a little carried away with my cooking " He chuckled at his own joke.Taking some food as well, he didn't mind if she ate differently. Everyone had there own way of eating there own food. So he just shrugged her act away and focused on better things.Like her was the overall important one at this moment in time.

How he made it all was simple, he had time to spare and decided to cook. Also knowing a few of the kitchen staff helps out, plus ditching a class to cook it all was sad. For a Ravenclaw school was important, yet he was ditching to do something that was even more important for her. " I have my ways " He hinted at her and went back to eating.

He started to take a sip of Wine, as he tried to think of what to do. They were alone at Night, with drinks and food. They were going out, but what could he do for them. Guess talking was the one choice and he decided to take that route. " Hows everything going.....I know you have been rather busy with somethings. Yet, you haven't told me about them, is it secretive? " he was just rambling at this point.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Wed May 22, 2013 10:25 am

Amelia smiled but didn’t laugh at all. It was difficult to laugh with a mouth of food. She took a sip of the wine. She was glad wine wasn’t as bad as firewhisky for her. Muggle style alcohol never was as strong was wizarding, at least that was what Auntie Hannah told her. She really did enjoy her food but too much of a good thing was bad.

“I’m sure she did,” she said smirking. That’s the thing she liked most about Lance. He could be honest with anything with her without thinking twice. It never occurred to him that she was a Perfect. But she would never tell on him or take away points. Which she did do sometimes but this was Lance. She hadn’t been the most rule biding Perfect ever but she did her job. Sometimes she wondered where the other Perfects were because she never saw them.

“I’ve just been studying and helping a few friends out,” she said with a shrug. More like an army but they were all friends of hers if they wanted to be or not. She felt bad though. Had she been neglecting him? “I’m sorry if I’ve neglected you at all,” she apologized.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Thu May 23, 2013 5:07 am

Lance looked at her attempt to laugh, but she had food in her mouth. He only smirked on the inside and started to eat his food slower. Taking a sip of Wine that tasted good and he looked over at her again. He wondered what she was thinking about at this very moment.

He knew that she was a perfect, it's just that he trusted her with the knowledge. If she turned against him..this would be really bad for him. His family would be mad at him and he might just lose his way for sometime. He pouted thinking that she might find someone better then him, it was just a thought that he had now.

Either way, he shook the idea out of his head. Looking back at her, listening to her speak about helping friends out. He knew that she was a caring person, and he loved that part about her. Had she neglected him? He expected to say that she was but he didn't want to say that. " No, it's fine. At least I have you now and I will be there for you when you need it " He said trying to please her, make her own that he was fine.

" As long as your fine then I don't mind not seeing you. It's your choices anyway " He said trying to so calm, but he was a little frightened that he might lose her. What could he do for her to be safer. If only he knew all the answers.

Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 am

Amelia knew Lance was just saying that to make her feel better but she knew the truth. She didn’t say anything though. She knew he was only trying to help. He meant the best by saying that. But it upset her more. It made her feel so guilty.

She felt so overwhelmed with her own emotions. She felt guilty for not spending enough time with Lance and too much time doing Potter’s Army stuff. She felt like she was betraying Lance by not telling him about the Potter’s Army. But if she tells him she is betraying Potter’s Army. But Lance could be trusted, right? She had to do this.

“Lance, what do you know about Potter’s Army?” asked Amelia swallowing all the courage she had. She hoped he wouldn’t be angry that she kept her part in the PA secret for so long. She was nearly trembling from being so nervous.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri May 24, 2013 12:15 am

Lance just looked at her, she was usually able to see through him. He just needed to do something else, of course he started to sense something different. Just looking at her he could tell that she was guilty of something.

He pouted at her some more because he wanted to help. Trying to think of what to say to her, what could he do to make her better. He had some ideas now, so he just decided to try and talk to her. Then she threw some curve ball at him about the potter army.

He tried to think about that Army that belongs to Hogwarts. Knowing many of the rumors about them and being a secret group that hides in the shadows. He decided not to lie at all to her. " What I know is, they are a pointless group that are suppose to fight the bad side or something. If they wanted to help, they would show themselves and prove they are the protectors. Not just hide behind a veil of the past hero, it's just how I see it.....why do you ask? "
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri May 24, 2013 2:43 am

That is what outsiders think of them? Well, that was something Amelia was working on fixing as it was but she had never realized it was that bad. Well, she grew up the expectation she would join it though. If she didn’t her mother and godfather would think something as wrong with her.

Amelia found all the courage she had in her. She was still shaking. Maybe she wasn’t a Gryffindor but she was supposed to be a leader of an ‘army’. If she couldn’t face her boyfriend, the PA was in big trouble. “Good to know. Well Lance, I am the leader of Potter’s Army,” she said with my confidence then she thought she was going to have.

Please don’t be angry. Please don’t be angry. She pleaded in her head. She couldn’t take him being angry with her. She was so worn down from everything it would just break her.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Post by Lance Corner Fri May 24, 2013 5:16 am

Lance hoped that she didn't take his words to offense. He was just saying what he thought of the group, it was all he had to say. So now that he had thrown that out, he was hoping that this would be a different night.

He was just watching her, she was beautiful, kind, loving, and......the leader of the Potter Army. He started to cough out the wine from his mouth because of her words. Was he already too drunk, or could it be true that his Women was the leader of the PA.

Did he just call her his Women inside his head, he must be going crazy. Despite that, he didn't take her for lying to him. What if it was true...he would be in trouble but even more. She was in danger of it all, he layed back into the blanket with eyes closed eyes. Just thinking of what to say, he decided to try and see if it was the truth.

" I don't believe you, are you playing a prank on me? I know that I forgot your birthday but this is a little intense. Saying your the leader of the Potter Army, I just can't see it at all " He said with his all knowing Ravenclaw voice that meant he was prying for answers. Of course it sounded much more colder then normal...he wondered what she would say to him. He was dreading the worst news now as he still had his eyes closed.
Lance Corner
Lance Corner
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Fri May 24, 2013 10:34 am

Amelia started to freak out. She couldn’t read Lance and she was panicking. She couldn’t bare the idea of him leaving her. She’d feel like she would never be able to hold a relationship. She and Chad only lasted a months. Her and Lance were on three months, or so. Amelia’s mind couldn’t focus enough to know the real time.

“I’m not playing a prank. I’m risking a lot by telling you but I can’t keep it from you anymore,” she said her voice wavering some. She held back the tears that threated to fall. He had done so much to make this a great night and now she had ruined it. She pulled her knees to her chest trying to curl up into a ball. She felt like everything had gone wrong. She just feared the worst. She was falling apart, everything was hitting her like a wrecking ball. If this went bad she wasn’t sure she’d ever leave this spot.

“I never meant to hurt you. I’ve just always been expected to be part of the Potter’s Army. Being a Bones and all I’ve always been told I have to do something notable in the world,” she said her voice cracking. She couldn’t stop herself from crying. She couldn’t hold it back anymore. The lack of sleep, extreme studying, helping people stay alive, and then trying to manage a whole freaking army while trying to still stay close to Lance without hurting him. She felt like she was slowly melting down into nothingness. She felt as cold as Lance’s voice had sounded. She felt like she was in a world of ice trapped unable to get out.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum