confronting diyanne west - Page 7
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

confronting diyanne west - Page 7 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

confronting diyanne west

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confronting diyanne west - Page 7 Empty Re: confronting diyanne west

Post by Emily Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:29 am

ooc: okay as soon as i can. sorry the post isnot long kindof stressd right now
"yeah," emily said and edward showed up behind her and put his arm around her "you didn't know and im sorry." and edward held her tighter.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:51 am

"Stop. It wasn't your fault. I've you've noticed, my father is not angry with you. He is angry with me for not taking anyone with me. This is a dangerous world we live in and I should know better. But, look at it this way. Things have worked out for the best. Diyanne is getting the medical help she has obviously needed for some time after serving as his blood source for so long. Dakota isn't going to terrorize anybody anymore, and you have a stable home. So, as far as I'm concerned, everything has ended well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22663
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:26 pm

emily went up to khaat and huged her. "thanks" she wispered quietly "your the best person any one could want for a mother figure." then she went tback to where edward was standing and he put his arme back arond her.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:49 am

"Well, since I am your guardian, if you're more comfortable calling me Mom, that's good with me. Whatever you want to call me is fine with me. And as for you, Edward, what's the story with your family? Are they still living? Tell me about them."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

okay," emily said.
"umm they are.." edward said. "gone like emilys. ever since i was born. i was an only child just like both my parents. there is no one left."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 am

"So, you came here to find Emily. And you found her, so now what, you two? What are your goals? Your plans? How are you going to make it in today's wizarding world without the proper training and skills to survive. Being a wizard means you have to be, at least in part, a well trained warrior. And, no offense, but you can't get it all at your age from street life. How do you intend to survive when you become adults?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:13 pm

"maybe liveing and acting like a muggle?" emily said. "i don't know. i've never known. maybe we could go back to school. most likely not."
"you could helf us becaome waht your talking about." edward said quietly
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:52 pm

"What I, personally, would like for the two of you to do is to re-enroll in Hogwarts and go to school. It would give you friends your own age to have some fun with. It would give you things to learn. And what you don't learn there that you need to know, Rob and I and my parents will teach you. You would always be able to come back here on breaks or on weekends that you're given passes for Hogsmeade. You honestly do need an excellent education. I am willing to pay for it, but I need you two to think seriously of going. The wizarding world is an extremely dangerous place, and I want you well prepared. I don't need either of you becoming a statistic. What I want is for you to go and talk, seriously, about whether you're willing to do that for me, if I agree to teach you what Hogwarts will not."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:56 pm

"Ill go." Emily said just happy to do something for khaat.
"and ill fallow emily every where to make sure she is safe."edward said makeing emily blush alittle
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:15 pm

"Good. I'll go see your headmaster and get you enrolled. I think there's going to be several of you going with me when I go," She laughed.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top