Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) Empty Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Post by Jess Potter Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:56 am

Jess sat on a chair in the kitchen staring icily at the cupboard in which Ne'Os' horcrux ws concealed, waiting for his two colleagues to arrive
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) Empty Re: Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:33 am

The fire sprang to life as Ne'Os walked out of the green flames he sat down at a chair and smiled at Jess "you called?" he asked.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) Empty Re: Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:47 am

Wilson entered the Kitchen. ''I presume you know lad that you took me away from my precious resting. I hope it is worth the time.'', he said sitting down.

''You know... I always wondered why we use this kitchen, especially for such small meetings when we have a perfectly functional living room with way more comfortable chairs.'', he added.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:38 pm

"food calms nerves" said Ne'Os smiling..
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:29 pm

''So does green... but we do no go out in the fields for a meeting'', Wilson replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 am

"If this were a trivial matter i wouldn't have called Wilson, however it's not the case this time," Jess said flatly. "Anyway, it has to be this room, for this matter at least." Jess said, annoyance apparent on his face. "Tell me," he began, "do you remember the reason we hid your horcrux Ne'Os?" Jess asked. "As opposed to you hiding it on your own, why was it i wished to be involved in its protection?" Jess asked Ne'Os
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm

"So you could show the order you trust me and i suspect theres a feeling of if i turn evil you could destroy it and when the ministry or a death eater caught up to me you would be rid of the problem" said Ne'Os emotionless.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:56 pm

''But, Mr. Emof, why give it to someone who would destroy it? Surely, if you turned evil, you would not want your Horcrux destroyed. Then you would not be evil, just plain old stupid. But you are not stupid, aren't you, Mr. Emof? Therefore, as I have asked you before, but I think Jess needs to hear this, what is the truth about the Horcrux?'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:10 am

"honestly it is not here it is deep under Emof manor the one i placed here was to test how safe the headquarters actual was when Darren almost picked up the fake horocrux i knew that it wasn't i have cleaned up all the enchantments on the place" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Jess nodded, "so Dae was right," He thought to himself. "So if it was a matter of trust, and it wasn't really being hidden, why should i trust you?" Jess asked, wondering what Ne'Os' reponse would be. "I understand it would be hazardous to you if you turned evil, but unless you plan on turning evil i don't think that really matters, and if you are planning on turning evil, or think there's a chance of it happening, well that gives me even more of a reason not to trust you," Jess said, frowning as he thought to himself
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top