Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:59 pm

"well clearly i was seeing if i could trust the orders security wich i cant" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Confronting an ugly truth ((Ne'Os, James))

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:09 pm

"So why not put the same brilliant protection you have on Emof Manor on 12 Grimmauld Place?" Jess asked, getting defensive. "And you didn't answer my question, how can i trust you, when the test of trust was betrayed. You could've said no, and that you wanted to hide it somewhere else, i never said it had to be here, that it could be anywhere, it was your choice" Jess said
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:08 am

"because if i didnt hand it to you i suspect you would have eventuly asked that i did and i cnat place the brilliant protection because my father put them there" he said glaring at Jess.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:57 pm

Jess raised his eyebrows slightly and said "Well then why did you not listen when i said that you could place it anywhere, so long as i had knowledge of its location, and could help defend it." Jess asked. "And that's a reasonable reason, but why not just tell us you were putting it there?" Jess asked Ne'Os
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:25 pm

"because if the order was ever compromised by the death eaters or the ministry they could still force the answer out of you not that it matters anyway the ministry is now fully aware of where my horocrux is now, so now you know where it is and that this one was a fake, i hope you also know that Darren is working with the ministry" he said "and now that you know this i have to visit the minister" he finished standing up ready to leave.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:47 am

Jess nodded. "Right, good luck with that," Jess said coldly, gesturing to the door
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:16 pm

Ne'Os walked out and with a fiant crack aperated to the ministry.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:05 am

"So James," Jess said, turning to wilson. "What do you think of all this?" Jess asked him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:15 pm

Wilson was calm and quiet for most of the time, not wanting to interfere. He had said everything at the beginning of this little meeting so he was ready to listen until it was finished. As Emof apparated, he sighed.

''Bloody kid, it seems that he will never learn.'', he said He then looked at Jess who was more than angry with Ne'Os' behavior. ''Well, Jess... what do I say? We know where his horcrux is and we know where the fake one is... we also know that the fake one is where we are and that anyone who wishes to find is can enter our House. Therefore, I propose we wither hide the fake one somewhere else, like, for example, IN A CAVE IN SCOTLAND, what I have suggested earlier (not yelling, just emphasizing), or we destroy it right now. It won't be much of a problem.'', he said.

He then cleaned his glasses. All the moisture and the London fog have not helped him in seeing better. ''Regarding Emof's real Horcrux... it has to be destroyed. With the fact that he hid a fake one in here, thereby endangering all of us, and somehow 'forgot' to mention that is useless, although I had my doubts, years of DADA teaching teach you that much, just tells us that we cannot trust him. I am not saying that he is the next Dark Lord, but he cannot be trusted, not any more, therefore I suggest that the two of us go and destroy the Horcrux. Any defense Emof manor has will not be a problem for the two of us.'', Wilson said.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top