confronting diyanne west
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

confronting diyanne west Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

confronting diyanne west

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confronting diyanne west Empty confronting diyanne west

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Khaat had stopped by St. Mungos before she went to Diyannes house. She had taken several vials of blood in case dakota was hungry. She also took a vial of the potion she had secured for neo's that had freed him from the evil nature of his vampire ways. he was still a vampire but was no longer imprisoned by the evil within the curse. it was step towards being without the curse. The best she had.

She noticed the house all overgrown in vines, no doubt to shield the dwellers from the sunlight. She had armed herself with her own wand and with Remus's wand in her boot. SHe had the guardianship papers in her cloak pocket.She held tight to her wand. and rapped loudly on the door.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22563
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

confronting diyanne west Empty Re: confronting diyanne west

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:05 pm

Dlyanne came to the door a second later and opened. "Khaat?" she said confused and surpirzed "why are you here?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:08 pm

"I have your niece. I rescued her again after she left here, wounded. I sent you an owl, and you never replied. Diyanne, your brother is out of control. Emily cannot return here. I brought guardianship papers. I want custody of her because she cannot stay with you, clearly. And I want her things--now."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:10 pm

"Stay here," Dlyanne said then went inot the house and got a pin and all of emilys things befor comeing back out. "Here and ill sing the pappers." she said closeing the door behing her when she came back out
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:13 pm

Khaat handed the papers to Diyanne to sign, and she gathered Emily's things, shrank them, and put them in her shoulder bag while she waited for Diyanne to sign. From inside the house, a man's voice began shouting angrily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:17 pm

"Dlyanne what the hell are you doing," Dacota yelled from inside. "nothing" dlyanne called back towrd the house singing the pappers quickly. "If your hideing something from me your dead girl." dacota shouted
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Khaat pocketted the papers quickly, just as the door opened. Behind Diyanne, she saw the ugliest man she'd ever seen in her life. He was a tall, ugly scraggily vampire, his fangs disclosed in his rage. Khaat grabbed Diyanne and moved her out of the way. "You don't know who you're messing with," Khaat raised her wand, "I am a full white lighter. Come no further, or I will kill you!"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:24 pm

Dacota staired at the woman who had just thretend him "i don't know who im messing with" he laughed at her "you don't know who your messing with." he said
"Khaat don't," Dlyanne pleaded behind her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:29 pm

Khaat tossed him a vial of blood. "Here. Feed. There's more where that came from. I'll give you a chance, I'm here in peace, but if you don't back down, I will kill you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:32 pm

Dacota drank the blood smashing the vile at dlyannes feet. "You stipid little witch." dacota said then lunged after his sister behind khaat
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top