confronting diyanne west - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

confronting diyanne west - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

confronting diyanne west

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confronting diyanne west - Page 5 Empty Re: confronting diyanne west

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 pm

"She's better. She's going to be unconscious for awhile. That was a really ugly wound," Robert said. "I am grateful she has really good friends." Robert picked Khaat up. For a pregnant woman, she surely didn't weigh very much. He carried her to her room and shut the door.

He cleaned her up and changed her and put her to bed. In her cloak pocket he found the guardianship documents. He kept them to file with the ministry later. He double checked to be sure she would be alright, and then he left the room for a moment. He went back out to where all the others were. "She'll be fine. She's just weak from the loss of blood. She's had a very serious fight with a very desperate vampire it looks like. It looks like he wanted her to die. Her bag is loaded with vials of blood and vampire cure potion, and one wooden stake. And--all of Emily's things, it looks like. Emily, what do you know about this?"

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:44 pm

"the vampire was my uncale." emily said into edwards chest. "she went there because of me. its all my falt."she said and edward huged her tighter
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:58 pm

Jack looked t the litle girl "its nobodys fault she went to help you " he said "from what i picked up your uncle attacked first , and from what know of his reputation he was not a nice vampire to begin with" he spoke the truth "you have Khaat now and if she's took you in she must have seen something good in you" he held jessica close to him as he looked at Robert "yeah, i saw the papers in her pocket, i am going to the ministry later i could file those as i am going to pick up our wedding licance. " he looked down at jess and kissed her gently "not long now " his hand rested on her belly as he loked at emily " so don't think its your fault Khaat knew what she was getting into, I wish she'd told me then I would have gone with her too but thats whats she's like. "
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:03 pm

"I would appreciate that, Jack," Robert said, handing him the guardianship papers. "Khaat saw so much of Remus at his worst that there is just very little she is truly afraid of--including death. If Remus made any mistake, that was it. She takes all sorts of chances that we all wish she wouldn't take, and thanks to those of us who love her, she skates on by on very thin ice." Robert waved his hand over Emily's things to make them back to their normal size. "Emily, for now, take your things to your room here, please. We'll make sure they get to your home with Khaat later. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:06 pm

emily took her clothes to the room like she was told pausing in the dor way fro a moment "if it weren't for me i she wouldn't have gone there at all. no one would have been hurt." she said then left edward fallowing close behind
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:29 pm

Khaat woke very slowly. She was bandaged around her throat now. She was in bed in her room at the farm. Somehow her father had saved her again. She didn't remember much after binding Diyanne. She knew she wasn't the least big capable of getting up, so she didn't even try. Just then, her mother came in with more supplies for her father's use. She saw Khaat awake and flew to her, calling for Robert quickly.

"Khaat, dear! We didn't expect you awake for hours. How on earth?" she was stunned. Robert came in on the run. When he saw Khaat awake he frowned deeply. "I have no earthly idea how you're awake, but don't even think about getting up. I mean it, Khaat. You'll fall flat on the floor. And besides, I want to watch your baby for at least 24 hours." "Thank you," she managed weakly. "Thank Jess and Jack. Jess knew you were in trouble and sent Jack after you," he said. "If you ever go battling monsters again, at least take some backup. You know better. Remus always taught you about backup. Don't tell me he didn't. And I don't even want to hear the old 'he's not here' arguement. there are plenty of us who would go with you. No more, Khaat. I mean it. You've probably traumatized poor Emily. I haven't had a chance to check on her yet. Just for now--behave yourself, right?"
Khaat nodded, her eyes fluttering shut heavily.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22663
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:45 pm

Jack followed behind Robert after taking the papers and placing them into his inside pocket to file them when he left to get thre wedding licance. He stood in the doorway as he watched Robert and Katrina tend to her his arms wrapped around Jessica , he did not feel he had done anything special it hd been his job but knowing it was his freind he sighed resting his head on jessicas shoulder instently feeling her hand rest on his cheek.
"she'll be ok" he heard jessica say turning to kiss his cheek
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:47 pm

emily and edward quietly walked by the door not letting any one know there where there. all emily could think was that it was her falt khaat got hurt
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 pm

Robert knew the kids were not coping well, particularly Emily. He decided to let her have some time alone. The best remedy was for Khaat to talk to her when she was up to it. Robert knew Emily and Edward were there at the living room doorway. "Khaat's going to be fine," he reassured Jack and Jess, also knowing that Emily and Edward would hear. 'The bleeding has stopped. She's conscious, amazingly enough. She drifted right off to sleep, though. That's her loss of blood. Sleep is the best thing for her right now. The only person to blame for any of this is Khaat herself. She knows better than to go alone. She knows exactly how dangerous that is. Believe me, I'm going to have a long talk with her, probably tomorrow sometime. Its actually a good thing Rob isn't here. He'd have a temper tantrum by now. He has a short fuse for this crap. She really does have to quit this. Sorry--I'm just really angry with her right now. I think I'll go to the barn and feed the hippogryff or something." He grabbed his jacket and walked through the snow to the barn.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:52 pm

emily and edward went and sat on the front pourch looking out on the snow yard. edward held her tightly knowing she was blameing her self "its not your falt." he wisperd in her ear "you couldn't have stoped her."
then he kissed her on the head rocking her back and forth
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top