confronting diyanne west - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

confronting diyanne west - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

confronting diyanne west

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confronting diyanne west - Page 6 Empty Re: confronting diyanne west

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:09 pm

OOC: I'm moving this thread ahead a few hours.

Khaat woke up hours later, feeling that maybe the whole thing had been a dream. Her mother was there and got up and came over to sit on the edge of the bed. "You scared the life out of us,Khaat," Katherine said. "Diyanne lied to me about how dangerous her brother was. I actually believed Emily could live there. I had no idea what I was walking into. What an idiot I was for letting her live there." "Khaat," her mother soothed, "Emily is not there anymore. She's a street kid. She needs to know how to protect herself in this wizarding world. It's not a bad thing for her to have done that. You had no way of knowing if Diyanne lied to you." "And I had no clue what I was walking into either." "No. You wouldn't have.Don't blame yourself. " "I need to be up. I need to talk to everyone else." "Oh, no you don't. They can come to you. I'll go tell them you'd like to see them." "Thank you."

Katherine went and found the others and told them that Khaat wanted to see them.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22661
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:25 pm

Robert got up right away and went into Khaat's room. She definately looked better. He went over to her and laid one hand on her stomach and one on her forehead and held them there for a moment. "Your baby is fine," he said. "You must have one powerful little wizard in there after all you've put him or her through. You are very fortunate. And you are stronger than you were. Katherine, would you bring her a cup of that broth you made for her? I think she could use that now, please?" Katherine nodded and disappeared.

"Khaat," he said softly, "I do not want to lose you because you won't slow down or try to take care of yourself. Your mother and I have hired a wizarding family that has the old Banfield farm down the road. They're going to take care of the farm duties for us so that your mother and I can be freer to help you with the children and with St. Mungos and your pregnancy. I plan on glueing myself to you if that's what it takes." He looked at Khaat. He saw clear through her to the deep pain she still felt over Rob's disappearance and her debate on aborting this child.

"Khaat, don't go there," he said softly, kissing her hand. "I see how very much you want this child. You aren't going to be raising this child alone. It will be so very loved. What would you do if the baby were already here and Rob disappeared? Would you get rid of it then?"

"No, of course not, Daddy," Khaat said. "But I see your point. I'm letting my own grief take over, and that's not fair to the baby. "

"Exactly, my dear. Besides, that's my grandson or granddaughter. I want this child as much as you do, probably. We'll get through it together. " He picked up several pillows and sat her up on his strong arm and put the pillows behind her to sit her up in bed. Her head spun. "Give it a minute. It's the bloodloss," Robert said. Katherine came back in with a large stoneware mug. "Your mother made that beef broth you like that is flavored with red wine. You need some fluids. Let me help you with it," Robert said. He fed her small sips of the savory broth. It felt like life again to Khaat as she sipped on it. LIke life beginning again. She felt tears threatening to come to her eyes. Robert sighed and stroked her cheek. "It's alright, Baby. It's over now. You can let it go now." Khaat closed her eyes, nodding. It had been another close call. Too many of them too close together. It was threatening to take a toll on her mind. "I'll take care of it, Khaat," he said softly. "Thank you, Daddy," she said, glad for the relief he was offering. He rose, took a vial off the dresser, checked it and added it to her broth. "This will help steady your nerves," he said, sitting with her again. "You have a right to be a bit unwound. I daresay anyone else who almost died twice in less than a month would be a bit rattled too. Things will look better in a day or so. Your kids are all staying here with us, and your mother brought Mo, Max, and Archangel back too. There's no need to worry about your place in Hogsmeade at all." "I want to go to St. Mungos and get a report on Diyanne," Khaat said softly.
"I'll send an owl to Jack and see if he will look into it for you. Let's try that first. If that doesn't work, I'll go there myself and check it in person for you. "

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Jack apeared outside the farm with a loud crack that echoed slightly. He knew he should be at st. mungos but he wanted to check on his employer first. He walked to the front door and knocked "Hello is anyone home?" he asked trying to hide his concern for Khaat.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:03 am

Robert sensed someone coming, so he lett Khaat's side to go to the door. He heard the wand crack, and when there was a knock on the door, he answered. "Hello, Jack," Robert said, "Come in. Khaat's lucky to be alive. She's conscious, but I don't see how. Can I take your coat and maybe get you some tea to warm up with?" He shut the door behind them. He poured Jack tea.

"Khaat's ward, Emily Brown, has one living relative--Diyanne West. Khaat found Emily awhile back living on the streets, and indebted herself to Vincent Majere to help Emily find Diyanne. Well, it turns out that Diyanne was living with her brother, Dakota, who was a vampire who was forcing Diyanne to donate blood to feed him. Doesn't appear that he bit her, but he did force Diyanne to be a donator for him. He clearly wasn't using the bloodstores from the ministry. Emily went to live with Diyanne but Dakota attacked her. Khaat found her and patched her up again and took her in again.

Here's where we get to today. She stupidly went by herself, without backup, to Diyanne West's, thinking she could just get Diyanne to sign guardianship papers to give Emily to Khaat. Well, Dakota apparently had a thing against grooming because he had long claws for fingernails and instead of biting Khaat he tried to claw out her throat. Jess Darkangel sensed Khaat in danger and sent Jack Black Heart after her. but by then Khaat had killed Dakota in self defense. Jack found her unconscious and in a bloodly mess, and Diyanne had lost her mind from the shock of her brother being killed. Jack apparently took her to St. Mungo's. Khaat feels totally responsible for Diyanne's insanity.

"She's better. The bleeding has stopped, but she lost a lot of blood. Luckily, the baby is still alright, but Khaat is very weak. You could see her if you like. What she wants is for you to keep an eye on Diyanne and see if there is anything that can be done to restore Diyanne."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:12 am

emily wondered if khaat was awake not really going near where she was that much. so she wandered of to her room and stood in the door way quietly not really wanting to disturb her. Emily was still so sure it was her falt and it made her sad to see khaat confined to her room because of what her uncle had done
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Feb 09, 2010 5:25 pm

Khaat heard some quiet footsteps at her door, and she recognized them at once. "Emily," Khaat called, "Please come in. You don't have to stay away. Come on in. I'm sure it looks worse than it really is. Come see me. I think we should talk."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:38 pm

Emily went into khaats room and stood next to her bed. "im sorry. "she wispered quietly.
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:40 pm

"Emily," Khaat frowned, "This was not your fault. Is that what you think? Oh, goodness! No! Dakota was an evil, desperate monster. And if I had known that, I'd have never sent you there in the first place. I owe you an apology for sending you to live with that monster to begin with. And Diyanne is simply pitiful. She didn't think enough of herself or you to make sure you were both safe. I'm the one who is sorry. If I had known you'd have never been in that situation in the frist place."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:47 pm

"I wanted to go live with her." Emily said. "i shouldn't ahve let you go alone. or at all. and he was my familly i knew what he was like."she said "its not your falt at all.I should have told some one you were going. or something"
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 pm

"I am very used to working alone," Khaat said confidently. "And I have battled vampires before. I took what should have been more than adequate protection. I took plenty of vials of blood to feed him, I even took a vial that should have cured him, but he wasn't interested. he was just evil and crazy. I had no choice. I had to kill him. I don't know if Diyanne Will ever be the same again. And there may be nothing I can do."

OOC: emily, please go start a thread at st. mungos for diyanne, please.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top