confronting diyanne west - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

confronting diyanne west - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

confronting diyanne west

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

confronting diyanne west - Page 4 Empty Re: confronting diyanne west

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:50 pm

"Don't make me do this," Khaat begged, straining to stay conscious. "Don't make me kill you too." She sent a paralyzing spell at her, not knowing if that would work, given Diyanne's state of mind or not. If it didn't, she would have no choice but to kill her too.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 4:52 pm

dlyanne was stunded and all she could think about was how khaat had killed her brother and getting revenge.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Khaat was slipping limply to the porch. She reached up and fired a binding spell that wound Diyanne tightly in magical ropes that came from nowhere. She shouted with all of her magical powers for her father, calling for "Daddy!", hoping that either he would hear or some seer might hear her. She fell limp to the ground, bleeding heavily now. She wondered if she was going to die. And she knew that Rob had the mate to her ring, which was not turning to onxy, and she wondered why he did not come.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Dlyanne glared at khaat "ill get revenge," she said over and ove "i sware i will"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 pm

"Oh, shut up," Khaat sighed, more worried about her own survival than Diyanne's rantings right now.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:17 pm

Jes sat bolt up right in her chair "Khaat!!" She shouted "ROBERT, JACK ITS KHAAT !!" she stood up as jack nd Robert entered jessica took Jack hand "you feel that ?" she asked Jack nodded and looked back at Robert "be ready on my return " he said and aperated out to where he sensed Khaat would be .

At first he saw nothing then he saw it a girl stood stock still, in the middle of a garden he sensed a batttle had taken place and headed over , no, he ran as fast as he could there on the porch lay a figure. Ignoring the girl he ran over to find Khaat "Khaat , talk to me if you can " he asked checking her over finding her wound he took some matirial fron his shirt and wrapped it around it , he was no healer and as such could only do feild dressings.

Picking her up in his arms he walked down from the porch and back to where girl stood frozen slowly looking at ehr as he passed to return to the spot he had arrived in , quckly he aperated back to the farm Khaat held tight in his arms "don't you go dieing on me Khaat jessica would never forgive me if you did" he said softly as he held her against him.

Appearing at the farm he looked at Robert and palced her down on the couch "looks a bad wound " he said stepping back into jessicas arms.

Last edited by Jack Black Heart on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:20 pm

((never mine))

Last edited by Dlyanne M. West on Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC: wait a second, emily. jack apparated Khaat to the farm. hold on a second.

"Hush, Khaat," Robert said, firmly. He worked steadily at the spell to heal life threatening wounds. There was no sound in the house for several tense moments. Khaat faded into unconsiousness while he worked. Slowly the bleeding quit and the wound healed. "Thank you, Jack," Robert said. "She'll be fine. You saved her life. She just needs some time now. She nearly bled to death. That will take time. I work magic, not miracles. But she will be fine. Get that mad woman to St. Mungos, please, while I tend to Khaat."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:34 pm

jack turned to jessica and parated away , jess mnoved to kneel next to Robert brushing Khaats hair from her face "what can I do?" she asked she wanted to do somthing and not feel help less while her freind lay recovering.

Jack headed back to the house he saw the girl still tied up reatching out he helf the rope tight as he aperated her to St. Mongos a woman came ovr "we've been ecpectiong her thank you Auror " she said taking the girl from him , he would have protested and corrected her on the face he ws no longfer an Auror but he wanted to get back to see How Khaat was , it was at that moment he remebred emily and the others , aperating to the town house he told them what had happened and told them he would take them to the farm , gather ing a few things he knew she would nbeed he told them all to hold hands or hold onto him , then he aperated them to the farm , he wobbled slightly having never aperated so many before but he soon corrected himself placing the bag on a chair "how is she?" he asked Robert.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Emily stood away from the small group of people around khaat edward hugging her. emily knew it was her falt khaat was like this she had gone out there because of her and now her uncale was dead and dlyanne was in a strait jaket and khaat had nearly died all because of her
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top