M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

M-hm, I'd like to linger

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 6 Empty Re: M-hm, I'd like to linger

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:44 am

[[OOC: I was looking around for a while, really? I'll just ignore that part of the post...]]

Jemma peered around. The men were all still. Brilliant. No idea why they're not moving, but I'm not going to go questioning it! I just want to get home as fast as possible. Jemma briskly walked down the road, not glancing towards the men at all. They could be moving again by now for all she knew. She didn't want to know, though, she just wanted to get out of there.

As she reached her apartment block, she let out sigh of relief. Quietly, of course, but it was definitely there. She just wanted to get inside without anything else happening to her that night. Without looking around her at all, she entered the code to get into the building and opened the door.

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 6 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 6 Empty Re: M-hm, I'd like to linger

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:03 am

Matt smiled, she had gotten homes safely. Just then the men all began to rush to her building, they pulled out guns and Matt's smile faded. He jumped off the building and landed on one of the men, stabbing him in the back with a dagger. "Hello boys..." he said grinning and looking particularly evil with his hair covering his eyes. He jumped on the other and stabbed him while through the dagger at the other man and the other one had run off. He looked at the bodies and sighed, he shook his head and moved his hair behind his ears. Then he disaparated home.

(END OF TOPIC)

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum