M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

M-hm, I'd like to linger

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 4 Empty Re: M-hm, I'd like to linger

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 pm

[[OOC: Oooh, what are you planning, Matty?]]

Wow. Me, a Headmistress? I can't imagine that. Nor do I see Vincent leaving anytime soon. Still, I can dream, right?

"Thanks." she simply replied.

A weird feeling? Yes, she did. Matt had a bad feeling? Could that be a coincidence? Unlikely. Uh-oh. This isn't good. This really isn't good. My feelings are usually right. With Matt having a bad feeling too, that makes it even more probably something might happen.

Jemma nodded, checking that her wand was still in her pocket. She always did that when she was nervous. Luckily it was there, safe and sound.

"Uhm, yes, I do have a bit of a weird feeling. What d'you think could be around?" she asked Matt, praying it wasn't the worst.

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:16 pm

His wand pointed in front if him he noticed a shadow moving in a back alley. He shot sparks in the air makinf it look like he had a flare gun. The figure emerged from the shadows, it was a muggle with a gun. Jemma put your want away, I have this. he said putting his own away. "ALRIGHT!" the man said loudly. "Give me everything you've got" he said angrily.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:26 pm

A muggle. That's worse, in a way. It means that we can't use magic, unless the situation got extremely out of hand. I don't want that to happen either though! And there is no way in hell I'm letting Matt handle this alone.

Jemma backed towards the wall. She wasn't allowed to use magic in front of the muggle. That's what the law stated. It never said that you couldn't use magic behind a muggle. She slowly made her way around.

Hopefully Matt will think I'm obeying him and backing off. And the muggle will just think I'm an old woman. Muggles don't live as long as us anyway. But if I get around them, maybe the muggle won't focus on me, and it will all be ok.

As Jemma moved around the man, the man stayed focussed on Matt. "I said, gimme EVERYTHING you got." the man said, now yelling even louder than before. It was obvious he was getting impatient.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:19 am

Matt secretly pulled out a dagger and had hidden it in his sleeve. Of course, he picked today to leave the hidden blade at home. Listen, I don't want to hurt you... Matt said advancing on the man. "Hurt me? Hurt Me? Oh yeah!" The man yelled. He raised the gun but before he could shoot Matt and run up to him with Vampire speed and stuck the dagger in his shoulder, not killing him. The man dropped the gun and was screaming, he took out the dagger. The man had passed out and Matt healed his wound only leaving a scar. Jemma hold on I'll be right with you... he said as he waved his wand and making a pair of handcuffs appear. He grinned as he apparated to the police station and left a note on their door. He knocked and apparated away next to Jemma. Oh yeah....that happens to me alot...I'm known as a...vigilante.... he said grinning. He started walking and motioned for Jemma to follow....
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:26 pm

Jemma just stood there. Shocked. She wasn't used to seeing things like that.

Wow. Just, wow. At least Matt is using his vampire-ness for good though. He would though. Matt is a really good person, despite what people may think when they hear his surname.

Jemma nodded and followed Matt, though a minute after he motioned for her to follow. She wasn't quite with it, just yet. She didn't say a word as she followed him, she was still lost in her thoughts.

Ok, ok. Relax. You should be used to seeing things like that, now. Yes, I am. I know I am. Ahh! Ok. Relax. Chill. Cool as a cucumber. That's it. Now. Talk. Yes, talk.

"Thanks for that back there, Matt." Jemma thanked him, forcing on a smile. "Lucky I had you with me, as I can do next to nothing without magic."

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm

Matt laughed when she said she could do nothing without magic. All it takes is a little practice....and being turned into a Vampire! he said. It's pretty much the muggle world where they know me as a non goof/baboon/moron/Lestrange/idiot he said actually saying the slashes. So I like to spend some time out here... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:59 am

Jemma laughed along with Matt. "Yeah, well I don't particularly want to get turned into a vampire, no offence." she said, jokingly. "I can't stand blood." She didn't want Matt to get offended by that, she had no problem with vampires, she just didn't like the idea of it for herself.

"So what do the police know you as? Do you hand over criminals like that often?" Jemma asked, wondering how amazed the police would be to find a criminal handcuffed on their doorstep.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:56 pm

None taken. he said laughing hartily. He looked at the sky, it was a beautiful night. He looked back at Jemma when she asked him a question. Oh well I never leave a mark or anything so I'm...."The Shadow" he said dramatically. Alot of them are worse... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:19 pm

The Shadow. That's...quite Matt-like. He hands over many criminals, it seems, yet he doesn't get credit for any of it. Still, that's kinda like what the Order does, in a way. Trying to stop evil at all opportunities.

"Bet the police are grateful...and confused as hell!" Jemma replied, smiling. Would I do that if I was in Matt's position?

They carried on walking, and just reached the tube station. Is Matt planning to come with me on the Underground or not? He doesn't have to, it's nowhere near as dangerous as the streets. Though after that little episode, I wouldn't be surprised if he did follow me.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:10 pm

He grinned at her, as they entered the tube station. I'll bet they are... he said. He then slowed down and waited for her to get her money. I guess I'll let you go on from here alone... he said. He would still follow her, just in a different way.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum