M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

M-hm, I'd like to linger

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 3 Empty Re: M-hm, I'd like to linger

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Jemma smiled. "Thanks, that's nice of you." she replied, though wasn't surprised at it. Matt's just...like that. He's genuinely nice to people. Great guy to have on the Order. "I just have to walk to the Tube station a couple of streets away, then take it home. My house is pretty near the station on the other end though, so I'd be fine there. It's just this end, that's all. This isn't the nicest area." she told him. He probably doesn't notice, most guys don't. But for women, it's obvious. The men don't give weird looks and act strangely towards other guys. They see the women as weaker. Not always true, but they like to think of themselves as superior. Sexist bastards. Still, I'm a lot older than them, so they probably see me as a prime target. Not something I want to be. Not at all. Despite the fact I could kick their asses any day with magic. Though I wouldn't be able to use it until the situation got to a point. A point I wouldn't like to get to in the first place.

[[OOC: Note, Jemma only swears inside her head, never aloud. Ever. Razz.]]

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:57 pm

I'll take you that far... he said grinning. No worries, with muggles magic is my last resort!! he said grinning. He had always had his shrunken blade in his pocket...He laughed and looked at her cup, about half empty. If you want to be home before ten you might wanna finish up...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:36 pm

Jemma smiled. I'd forgotten how...nice? That's the wrong word. It sounds so cheesy. But Matt's always like...offering to walk me home. I don't even know what the word is for that. But it's nice. Ah, that word again! Dammit. I need to work on my vocab. I need to talk to Matt more, in future. I'll have to anyway, now, I doubt Majere will let me out of his sight to go to Order meetings. I don't think he likes me.

"Thanks, Matt. I would quite like to be home before ten. I've had a tiring day today." she replied to him. She reached out and picked up her mug so that she could finish her drink. It was almost empty anyway.

"There, done. Are you ready to go?" she asked him. Wait, does Matt know his way around London? I'll show him to the station if he doesn't know where it is. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I mean, he works in the Ministry, which isn't near here, but he might have to travel around London with work.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Yep, I'm all set. Matt said getting up. Jemma was nice, he couldn't think of a better word for her. He pulled out his wallet and left some money on the table for at tip to whoever walked by. He knew his way around London, that was for certain. Mkay, which way is this station. I know a few in London...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:03 pm

Jemma got up, having finished her drink. She got out her purse, to tip the waitor. Matt did the same. Is it worth argueing over who's paying? I mean, what are the chances of him letting me pay? I could just slip some coins onto the table... Jemma put a few coins onto the table. The waitor would get a generous tip, at any rate. "I'm going to South Ealing, I can get the Piccadilly line home then." she told him. It sounds like he knows his way around London...but he might not know this area. Would he be here if he didn't though? "It's left." she added, just incase he didn't know.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:58 am

Thanks! he said grinning as he started left. So, anyway how's life outside of Hogwarts an the Order? he said smiling. He looked at the stars and smiled, always pretty the stars.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:58 pm

How was her life? Good question. Relatively peaceful, thankfully. She was enjoying it whilst it lasted, though. She had a horrible feeling everything would fall apart soon. She just knew it.

"Life's good. Nice break from Hogwarts, for the weekend. A break from Majere is always welcome, in my books." she told him, glad she got to be away from the man. "I never said that." she added, smiling, knowing Matt wouldn't talk to Majere about anything like that. She got the impression the two weren't the best of friends.

"How's your life?" she asked in return.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Its alright... he said smiling at her. Emmy is doing good, the twins are on their way!! he said proudly. Same, any break from Majere is perfect in my books... he said laughing. I personally think you would make a better Headmistress!! he said to her.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:39 pm

Jemma smiled. Nice to hear the twins are coming, I'm sure Emmanuelle and Matt will be great parents.

"Yeah, I barely know Majere, but he just seems a little...well, not what you would expect from a Headmaster." she said, not quite knowing what to say about her feeling queasy when she was around him.

Wait, me Headmistress? Is he serious? Merlin. That would be...wow. "Reall, you think I would be a good Headmistress? Thanks!" Jemma replied, shocked. that was the last thing she had been expecting.

"This way." she mumbled, turning the street corner. She hadn't gotten back to her senses yet, after Matt's previous comment. Me...Headmistress? That would be amazing...

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:28 pm

He looked at the look on her face a grinned. Yes Jemma, you'd make a MUCH better Headmistress.... he said grinning. He turned the corner and raised his wand, he sensed something. Jemma, do you have a "weird" feeling.... he asked looking around. It was darker out and more subject for attacks...muggle and wizard. Jemma, be prepared...I have a bad feeling....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum