M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

M-hm, I'd like to linger

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 5 Empty Re: M-hm, I'd like to linger

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:02 pm

Jemma smiled and reached into her pocket and pulled out a ticket. She'd bought an all-day tube pass at the start of the day, and it wasn't gone midnight yet, so it was still valid.

"Ok, I'll see you at school or at head quarters. Thanks for everything, tonight. Night!" she said, as she went through the ticket barrier.

Honestly, Jemma was surprised that Matt was letting her go. Then again, she didn't know if he was going to tail her or not. She wouldn't be surprised if he did.

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 5 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:40 pm

Matt turned away still watching Jemma as he turned away. As she was getting on the train Matt with vampire speed ran on the train without the ticket guard noticing. He picked up a paper and showed his fangs at the man he had taken it from. Causing him to run off the train screaming, he knew Jemma wouldn't notice him. Well he hoped she wouldn't anyway.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:58 pm

Jemma was just sitting down, on the train. Until she saw a man running off screaming.

Bugger. What just happened? Hand on wand, keep hand on wand. This would happen just as Matt left, wouldn't it? Ok, just keep calm. Look down. Don't draw attention to yourself. Just read the newspaper. The one on the seat next to you. Yes, that will work.

Jemma picked up the newspaper as the train left the platform. It was fourteen stops until she got off. She had a lot of time to kill.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:56 am

Matt glanced quickly at Jemma she had a paper, thank God. He might be safe to watch for a little while, he had managed to read a schedule before they set off. FOURTEEN STOPS!! he thought. He sighed and slumped into his seat staring at the ceiling. Maybe he would cause a little mayhem, he quickly closed his eye and cause a passenger on the train to jump. He had shocked her a little bit using non-verbal and wandless. He might actually have fun doing this...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Jemma hated the underground. She thought it was a horrible, smelly place where too many people were cramped into a small space so that the tube could be run as cheaply as possible whilst still charging everyone a fortune.

Jemma looked up as the train stopped again. Only thirteen stops to go, now. Oh the joys. She got out her book and began to read. She had many muggle books, so she could read books in public without getting odd looks from random muggles. It was a safety precaution, too.

Last edited by Jemma Tiquelle on Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:12 pm

Matt sighed and looked out the window, there was a funky smell coming from what seemed to be a sanwich on the seat next to his. He glanced at his watch and quickly took a glimpse at Jemma, she was reading. Matt pulled out a muggle I-pod and began listening to it. Trying his best to pass the time...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:26 pm

[[OOC: Fast-fowarding the train, hope you don't mind Razz.]]

As soon as Jemma had begun to read, the time flew by. It wasn't until Jemma heard the station before hers being called out that she was called back to earth, from a far away land that she had been reading about. She just finished the chapter and put her book back into her bag when she heard her stop being announced.

Train now approaching Russel Square. Please stand clear of the doors and mind the gap.

Jemma got up as the train came to a halt and she made her way over towards the doors. It wasn't one of the bigger tube stations, so nobody else from her section of the train was getting off. She pulled her bag around to her front to get her ticket out. She left it like that once she had a ticket. She didn't want any more trouble in one night.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:09 pm

Matt had quietly followed Jemma out of the train still holding the newspaper in front of him. He had since it done on a muggle movie, "The Pink Panther" was what he believed it to be named. He waved his wand real quick and obliviated the gaurds mind when he asked for a ticket. He would follow Jemma from the rooftops now, he quickly scaled the wall and was looking down at Jemma.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:22 pm

Jemma left the station. She was constantly looking around, checking that she was completely safe. She wasn't usually out alone at this time of night. She didn't get down to London a lot these days, let alone being able to wonder around at night.

Jemma had the feeling she was being watched. She was shivering as it was cold out. A cat jumped out in front of her, making her jump. I'm being way too paranoid. Nothing will happen. I'll be fine! I'll be just fine!

Jemma turned the corner onto the street where her apartment was. Halfway down there was a group of...well, it looked like young men, though she couldn't tell from a distance in that lighting. She stood against the wall, hoping they didn't see her. Annoyingly, the men were pretty near her house, meaning there was no other way to get there. What to do, what to do, what to do?
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:27 pm

Matt had been folowing her and noticed she stopped and was looking at some men in her house. He pulled out his wand and nonverbally stunned them all still hidden in the shadows. He put his wand away and looked at Jemma, she was looking around for what had caused it. He was hidden deep in the shadows on top of the building, something he quite enjoyed really.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum