M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

M-hm, I'd like to linger

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 2 Empty Re: M-hm, I'd like to linger

Post by Daisy Lamberton Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:06 am

[[OOC: Assuming that is Matt and not Dane.]]

Jemma nodded along. She had heard about Ne'os and Shacklebolt escaping in the papers, but not about Ne'os' alliance. Still, Ne'os did help the Order before, it's not completely unexpected.

Jess? Ill? "Hope Jess gets better soon. Lack of structure in the Order can't be good." she commented. Then Matt showed her a fang. She was shocked. Merlin's beard. Matt's...changed. Wow. Uhm. Ok. Just don't look when he drinks that awful stuff... Jemma turned her head as Matt pulled out a red liquid. Now it was obvious what it was, but to a Muggle it could pass off as juice or a number of other drinks.
Daisy Lamberton
Daisy Lamberton

Number of posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:17 am

((OoC:Assumptions are correct Wink))
Sorry Jemma, I don't wanna go berserk in here. he said grinning. He put the empty vile in his bag and laughed. Jemma, I'm still me...well as long as I'm not hungry
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:22 am

Realising Matt was done now, Jemma turned to face him once more. "Don't worry. I'll get used to you being...like this." she said, not wanting him to think that she was prejudice or anything. "I'm just rather squeamish, that's all. I don't like seeing...that, being drank or not." she told him, avoiding the world 'blood' at all costs. It was true, she was awful with anyone who was sick in any way. The sight of it just made her queasy. "Er, where were we?" she asked him, wanting to go back to whatever they had previously been discussing.

M-hm, I'd like to linger - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:26 am

I think we were talking about the Order.. Matt said. He was sure to be careful to not to drink Blood in front of Jemma. But he really didn't want to attack her. She was waaaaaaay to nice. He grinned to himself....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:31 am

Jemma nodded, remembering their conversation. "Oh yeah. So do you know what is wrong with Jess, do you know? Is he seriously ill, as in, in St. Mungo's or just ill as in staying at home and not leaving the house?" she asked, remembering that Khaat, a fellow Order member, was a Healer and she might know something about Jess if he was in the hospital.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:38 am

In my opinion, "ill" is just kinda like....stressed out. he said. He still teaches his classes and such... he said grinning. Jess was Okay, but he was just really stressed out. So Matt thought anyway...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:27 pm

Jemma nodded. With all that was happening Jess was being expected to lead the Order as well as teaching classes as usual. "I can see why he is stressed. He's being asked to do a lot, after all. But still, I think something needs to be done about the Order before it turns into a useless organisation." she added, wondering how much longer Jess was going to be "ill" for.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:35 pm

He should be fine, he just needs an extra hand. he said. He was wondering what was going to the Order as well. He finished off his coffee and smiled, it was dark out now. It's getting dark out.... he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:27 pm

Jemma nodded, wondering who would give Jess that extra hand, but not asking. She assumed it was all sorted. "Yeah, it is getting dark out." she repeated, following Matt's gaze out of the window. She sipped her drink, noticing Matt had already finished his. "I'll have to be off reasonably soon, walking through London at night isn't the smartest move." she told him. Which means, Jemma, you have to finish your drink. I don't want to leave an unfinished drink, after all.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:32 am

Tell you what, I'll walk you to where you need to go! he said grinning showing his fangs. [color=white]Its very safe to be out at night with a Vampire that's had blood and doesn't hate you.[/color he said laughing.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum