Morning Tea - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morning Tea - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morning Tea

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morning Tea - Page 3 Empty Re: Morning Tea

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:31 pm

Khaat sighed, truly feeling pity for him. "So you have that age old addiction, have you? I truly pity you, Majere. That must honestly be a miserable existence. I cannot imagine a more lonely life than yours. I would not want to be in your position for all the money or power in the world. Those of us who are wiser have learned that the real value is in family--like Miseria and Narcissa, here. That makes us far, far richer than you will ever be. " The waitress came and refilled their cups, and Khaat paid for all 4 beverages--including Majere's. "Consider it a Christmas present, Majere. I'm sure you get so few."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:37 pm

The fact Manson hadn't made another insulting remark underlined his point, he was in control. "Is that your lame attempt at insulting me Lupin?" Vincent asked, laughing. "I mean seriously, you must understand - I don't care for friendship and love. In the past, I loved someone, and I was kind to people I thought were my friends, and they betrayed me. At that time, I understood there was nothing that matters in the world, but power. Love, friendship, even money: these things don't last."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:45 pm

Miseria smiled at Vincent, making slow "Aww," to him. Well, that was something she was surprised with. Love and friendship didn't last forever and she knew it. When she was younger, she never had any friends. Alright, she had a boyfriend, but does he want her anymore? Not when they haven't seen eachother for such long time and when she had changed herself? "And that's the reason you hate everybody?" she asked, taking again her cup, but holding it between her hands, warming them.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:48 pm

"Majere, " Khaat said gently, "Vincent. I am not insulting you. If I had intended to do so, I would have done it, directly and openly. You are correct. Very few things in this world lasts. Even power. You know that. The balance in power shifts continuously. Shacklebolt is a fine example of how quick power can be lost. Love, honestly, is the only thing I have found that lasts. And, I have also found that the grief we feel when we lose someone we love or when something painful happens, is just as much a part of that love as when it feels so nice and warm and nurturing. Love is the only real power in life that there is. I truly am sorry you were hurt. I know what that's like. If I were feeding you a line, you'd know that. Discern me for yourself. Am I being honest with you or not? I am sure any auror has basic discernment as a skills. Check me out for yourself. I mean you no ill will. Not at the moment, anyway."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:22 pm

Vincent glared at Miseria with narrowed eyes, he was beginning to think about expelling her for her lack of manners. "Miss Manson, if you are not capable of respect, then at least think of having some manners. There is a difference between the two, someone has to gain respect, but manners are different. And considering I am your headmaster and teacher, and you are a student, you have to talk politely, or risk expulsion from my school, understood?"

Vincent now turned to Khaat, she was finally talking a little less stupidly now. "You are right, the balance of power does shift, but a truly great person can keep it. Our friend Shacklebolt unfortunately lost his touch, and thats why he's ended up where he is now," Vincent replied. "As for love, it does not last, but I will not argue more about this." He had no intentions of sharing his past with someone like Khaat or Narcissa.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:38 pm

Miseria smiled at Vincent:“Ah, don't worry, sir. You know that we still Love you, no matter how rude you are with us,“ she said and took a cup of tea, placing it infront of her mouth so he couldn't see that she's holding back her laugh. Then she took a sip and nodded, as for understanding. She didn't want to get kicked out from the school, but on the second hand... She could go anywhere then.

And when Vincent started talking again, she raised her eyebrows and drank her tea while listening him. It was hard to believe that man like Vincent was feeling love once. But maybe that was the reason he was so cool acting now.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 01, 2010 6:53 pm

"Mr. Majere, "Khaat said, "I am sorry to say you might find a little impudence at first in your tenure. Headmaster Shacklebolt was very well loved, and they aren't going to cope with the change well, at least not at first. Especially with your well known involvement in his arrest and conviction. I would ask that you use a little patience while students adjust. They are, as I have told you before, children, after all. Bullying them will not help them or you either one, even though we both know full well that you could simply resort to childish bullying tactics. But I think you have a more strategic mind than to do something that foolish."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:34 am

WARNING: START OF RANT

Either you haven't read my bio, or you don't understand my character. Either way, Vincent isn't a character that you will just laugh at, unless Miseria is mentally unstable. Really, my character is evil, and makes no secret of that. Usually, people like Vincent aren't respected, and aren't necessarily feared either, but they aren't jeered with either. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but Miseria's attitude isn't something you expect from a student. Now the admins don't want me to expel students, so I can't do that, so try to act a little differently. Miseria should be frightened, or at least cautious of Vincent seeing as he can do quite a lot to her (expel, etc)

END OF RANT

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"I did not say that I plan to control the students by bullying them," Vincent said, shrugging. "But people like Miss Manson here need to learn their lesson, and there is no better way to make them learn as to give them punishment. If they still don't learn the lesson, they will be expelled. See, unlike Shacklebolt, I don't care for money that we recieve. What I want is for Hogwarts reputation to rise. For it to be a school of the elite," Vincent said. Well that was half his goal anyways. "But yes, there are different, better ways for doing this. Your right."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:48 am

OOC: Khaat does recognize, and has from their first meeting, that Vincent is not benevolent character. She is treading carefully because she realizes that Miseria is on dangerous ground. It is her efforts to protect Miseria that are causing her to treat Vincent with respect. Otherwise she would be more openly hostile to him, since that is the relationship they have always had and have made no mistake about that with each other.

"As I said, I do believe you have a more strategic mind than simple bullying. And 'dumbing you down' enough to think that would be your first choice would be a signficant error on my part. I am only suggesting that perhaps a little more patience that you typically use with adults might bode you well if you want to have a measure of success. And when it gets a bit difficult, humor might help. its just a thought. Whatever you think, I want Hogwarts to succeed. And it seems, whether i like your apparent motives or not, it is in your best interests for Hogwarts to succeed as well. So therefore, we have that much in common. I was hoping I could help you a bit to that end."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:12 pm

"Well it seems like we have the same aims then, however, we have a different way to achieving them. Not that I would ever think of asking for your help, as you are hardly trustworthy," Vincent said calmly, sipping his tea. "Now, if you have nothing else to talk about, then perhaps I should leave?"
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top