Morning Tea - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morning Tea - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morning Tea

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morning Tea - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning Tea

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:34 pm

"Oh yes sure Narcissa," Vincent replied, rolling his eyes. He took a seat though, and ordered a cup of tea. He was in the mood to insult these fools, it would be fun. They generally were easy to insult as well. Before he could, one of the students thought she could be smart with him, he turned towards her and stood up, glaring sternly. No one talked to him like that, perhaps they did to Shacklebolt, but things were about to change. "You must be Miss Manson, the young lady I met at the house," Vincent said. "It is Headmaster Majere first of all, and I suggest that you refrain from making such comments about the headmaster. You are, of course, just a student after all. So a weeks worth of detention, and if you continue to act in such behavior, it will be a months worth," Vincent said, his stern face becoming a sneer. "It is time for you miserable wretches to understand who's in charge now."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm

"We're off school grounds, during break, Mr. Majere, "Khaat said, deliberately not referring to him as headmaster either. She was not going to let him take anything out on Miseria. "I'll thank you not to overstep your bounds with my ward here, "Khaat said, letting Majere know she was taking responsibility for Miseria. She knew Majere had to know the student was not actually her responsibility, but he would know how quickly Khaat would assume it if necessary.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22561
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:53 pm

"Lupin, once again you demonstrate your stupidity in my presence, must you always do that?" Vincent said, tired of her arguments. "I am headmaster of Hogwarts, and she is a hogwarts student. If she does not respect me, regardless of where I am, If I cannot give her a detention, I will be forced to expel her - that is something I can do. In fact, I can do whatever I want to her. Because I am in power. The man in power is the man who rules. And currently, I am the person in power, not some pathetic neice of a wretched werewolf," Vincent responded acidly.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Miseria just had to look at Khaat when she heard her words. Was she protecting her? Why? She wasn't afraid of detentions. Besides, she knew already that Vincent would do whatever it takes to turn her life into hell in Hogwarts. Then she looked back at him, smiling again. "Didn't know that you noticed my name," she simply said. He already was acting rude with her, so why wouldn't she?
Then she raised her eyebrows and coughed quietly. He can't do whatever he wants to her and did he just insult Khaat. "That's mean to say that kind of words to her," she said quietly, holding back her anger. She was werewolf by herself.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:01 pm

"Ah, I see, "Khaat said calmly, "He who has the most toys wins? Is that it? Actually, I thought it was he who has the most toys is generally the most spoiled. There are, fortunately, though, some rare exceptions to that, "She looked deliberately at Narcissa to tell her that she didn't hold Narcissa to those observations. "As for my ward, she has done you no harm. Let it go and have your tea. Your problem is with me, not with any student. If you let this one student be such an irritant under your skin, I fear you will not last long with today's breed of student. You must learn to develop a sense of humor, Majere. You'll find it is more conducive for your health than being so tense and edgy. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:09 pm

"Students must learn respect Lupin, and I intend to make them learn it," Vincent replied curtly. "If I become as friendly with them as you and Shacklebolt are then they will remain the same. They might hate me, but at least they'll respect me. Or, at least they'll grow enough brains not to insult someone who can wreck their lives in an instant. But then again Khaat, even you have not realized that, so I doubt that some 15 year old punk will." Here, the waitress handed Vincent his tea, and he sipped it slowly. "And I am not 'edgy or tense' Lupin," he added calmly. "I have no reason to be."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:16 pm

Miseria took a sip from her tea and holding her cup in hands, she looked at Khaat, listening her and not interrupting and then she turned her eyes at Majere. "Sorry Headmaster Vincent Majere," she said with her strong Transylvanian accsent and put stress on his name and new title:"But if you are insulting other students as you're trying to insult me right now, no one will respect you," she said, shrugging. That was her opinion and though, maybe she was even right. "You may give to the Slytherins all the glory and I'm not even doupting that you were one as well, but no one will give a crap of you, alright. No one will respect you, not even the staff," she said with a grin and took another sip:"You see, after those little incidents with Ministry and illness of Minister, no one will care from where you are and how strongly you are trying to make this school better than it was - probably they will hate you more then I already do." Smiling at him, she put her cup down.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:19 pm

"Miseria, " Khaat laid her hand on Miseria's arm to ease her anxieties and her anger. Then she turned her attention back to Majere. "Well, consider this for one moment, "Khaat said to him. "If you become as friendly as some of us professors are, then perhaps you might find that you earn the students' respect and that they actually learn some things from you. Look, you obviously have some talents. Why not use this opportunity to actually shine in the wizarding community by showing wizarding families what positive things you have to offer? You obviously will be spending some time at Hogwarts at some point anyway. I am simply suggesting that respect that you earn is a stronger form of power and influence than respect that you try to demand. That was one thing that our past headmasters have known very, very well. And I presume you want to succeed there. There is an old muggle saying that goes 'You kill more flies with sugar than with vinegar.'. Just think about it?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:24 pm

"Perhaps I phrased it wrongly then Miss Manson," Vincent said with a shrug. "I don't plan to make you respect me. I plan to put you all under my control. And I have done that already, and through that, I will make you respect me. And the minister is ill, he needs an advisor currently, so for now, even the rest of you are all under my control. So once again Manson, I will suggest that you hold your tongue. I can insult you all I want, because I am in a position of power. I am a key ministry official, an auror, a member of the Wizengamot, the headmaster, and Diggory's most trusted advisor. You are a pathetic student. Yet you do not seem to understand that. So a months worth of detention I think, and I will suspend you from campus if you still do not understand your lesson."

"I am not aiming to make people love me Lupin, Unlike you, I do not care for other peoples opinions. Theres only one thing I seek Lupin, and thats all I care about. Of course, its a danger if people hate me, but then again people hated the dark lord too, but did they ever do anything to him? No, because they were controlled by him. By fear."
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 8:30 pm

Miseria looked at her hand, scowling a bit and then she turned her face again at Vincent. What a stupid person he was. Did he really think that people would respect him? No one besides Slytherins would! Only they are those who are thirsty for the pleasuring respection. And when she heard his threat, she just giggled as a little child. Right. Yet, he could do this but she didn't believe that he would. Besides, he wasn't at school yet and he has no rights to do such things to her. And she wasn't even afraid of him. And what could he do to her during the lessons when she was studying and acting nice? Nothing!

When the Dark Lord was mentioned, Miseria raised her eyebrows. "Eeh, not all of them were..." she said. Miseria had read about history of magic and there were mentioned some facts about humans who tryied to do something, though, they all have died.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top