Morning Tea
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morning Tea Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morning Tea

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morning Tea Empty Morning Tea

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:44 pm

Khaat followed Narcissa into the teashop. It was sparse today, thank goodness. Seating wasn't going to be a problem. Khaat found a table near the warm fireplace and draped her cloak over the back of one of the chairs. She took her seat and waited for the server.

(sorry, I godmodded you to be in front of me, Narcissa! lol)
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Morning Tea Empty Re: Morning Tea

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:49 pm

Narcissa took her gloves off and put them carefully in the pocket of her coat before slipping the large, warm coat off and putting it on the back of her chair. Narcissa smoothed out her blood read blouse and brushed a little bit of fluff off of her pencil skirt before sitting down in her chair. She smiled a little and picked up a menu, advertising the various teas and coffees on sale as well as an array of pastries. "I think that perhaps tea is the best option for me today." Narcissa said, putting the menu back.

(It's okay! I think I've done that to you before Razz)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 pm

"And I definately want the french roast, " Khaat said. When the waitress brought their orders, Khaat looked at the daintly litte teacup and sighed. "That just isn't how good french roast should ever be served, "Khaat sighed, "I always have to fix that here." She made a circular twist of her wrist over the cup and changed it to a large serviceable stoneware mug similar to her mugs at home, filled with savory french roast coffee. The fresh roasted smell was warm and delightful. "Much better," Khaat smiled, satisfied, "They know I do this with their cups. You would think they'd get tired of me transfiguring their teacups by now." Khaat laughed gently.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:05 pm

Little bell rang when the door fell open again and this time it was Miseria. She pulled her blue hair away from her face and looked around. Suddenly her lips were made up as a smile when she saw two familiar persons. Khaat and Narsicca Malfoy. Though, she didn't know mrs. Malfoy that much, she had already started liking her. She wasn't like the other old ladies and besides, she didn't look as a Slytherin as well.

She reached the table where both of them were sitting and smiling at them, she sat next to mrs Malfoy:"Good day, Khaat and Narsicca," she said, saying first time her name. She didn't know if Narsicca would like it. She took the menu and opened it, looking at the names of the teas and coffees.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:10 pm

Narcissa looked up and saw the familar blue haired Hufflepuff from Khaat's house. She knew her name was Miseria - an odd name to fit an odd character but nether the less Narcissa liked the girl and found her spunk very refreshing.
"Hello Miseria." Narcissa greeted. "How are you this morning?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:18 pm

Vincent never really liked cold days, they always seemed to make him sad, yet today - one of the coldest days of the year - he wasn't feeling sad at all. His joy at his triumphs during the previous weeks had not faded yet. His victories over Shacklebolt, his rise in power - now he was the headmaster - made him happier than he had been for a long time. Possibly ever. His quest for power was going well. Of course, Vincent did not celebrate his joy with skipping around madly or acting really nice to everyone. Still, he was a bit nicer - nicer meaning he did not insult everyone in his sight. Unless they were being exceedingly stupid, like the people coming over to congratulate him as he walked over to the Three Broomsticks for a drink.

He was wearing a heavy hooded cloak over his robes which wasn't really providing any warmth. So he had done a simple warmth charm to keep himself from freezing. Where would they be without magic? As he approached the Three Broomsticks, he saw that it was far to crowded. Frowning, Vincent turned away. The Three Broomsticks was good, but he generally stayed away from crowds. Besides his hatred for every existing person, crowds were noisy, and he couldn't stand being in a loud place, it gave him a severe headache.

As he walked slowly up Hogsmeade, he saw the teashop, looking quite empty from where he was. The shop was generally for couples, but single people went there as well for a cup of tea, and Vincent didn't have anywhere else to go. There was always the Hogs Head, but who would want to go there? It had fell into ruin after Aberforth's death, in fact, it was in ruin prior to that event.

Vincent opened the door lazily with his wand, he stepped inside and had a quick look. Taking off his hood, he saw there were only a couple people there, good. It was a small shop, barely half the size of the Three Broomsticks, and Vincent could instantly tell who was there. There were a few students, but Vincent ignored them. It wasn't often that he would ignore a perfect chance of bullying students who weren't allowed outside Hogwarts at the current time, but there were better targets here.

"Hmm, I was under the impression that you two were just friends, clearly I was wrong," Vincent said, with a typical sneer as he approached Narcissa and Khaat Lupin. Both of them had tried their best to thwart him, but in the end, they had failed.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:23 pm

Khaat glanced at Narcissa, barely able to hold back a glint in her eyes. He was the perfect foil for some mischief, and she was in better spirits, and was well ready to take him on. "Oh, you didn't know?" she asked, "We're planning our family reunion. We both always have time for family, Majere."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:25 pm

When the waitress came near, Miseria offered one cup of hot tea and looked at Narsicca, smiling at her happily:"I feel pretty great," she said. And this time it was true. This night she had no nightmares torturing her mind. "And how are you both doing?" she asked, looking at Khaat and Narsicca, taking her tea what the waitress had just brought to her.

Taking a sip of it, she looked out of the window, searcing for some familiar faces, but when she didn't saw anyone, not even a single Hufflepuff, she sighed quietly and turned her eyes at both of them again:"Ehh, what brings you here?" she then asked, taking another sip from the cup and putting it on the table.

Her smile faded away when she heard another deeper voice next with the table. She looked up at Majere, sighing quietly as he commented Narsicca and Khaat. "Do you feel jealous, Majere? Seems like no one likes you..." she said with a slytherinic smirk. Since he didn't know in which house she was, she could use her second character as well.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 pm

OOC: I lost the darned cbox--again! gonna be off and on trying to get it back. Dumb box!!!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:28 pm

"Quite." Narcissa said with a smirk. "Now come and join us Vincent. No one wants to sit alone and it is a bitter cold day after all." Narcissa tried her best to be kind and seemed to be pulling it off. She even pushed out the chair opposite Miseria for him.

OOC: *huggles vincent* Yay!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top